GRcade Pirates FC - Newcastle p84

Our best bits.
St Nick
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Pirates FC - Fulham p51
by St Nick » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:16 pm

On yet another extraordinary, hysterical day at English football’s most combustible club, St Nick conducted an emotional television interview in which he accused Spindash of “lying”. For his part, Spindash suggested that the England U21 goalkeeper had previously missed matches in “suspicious” circumstances and also alleged that St Nick had informed team-mates that GRCade Pirates “was a rubbish club with a rubbish manager”.

The implications will be significant. Minimising any possibility of a power struggle, Garth, the GRCade chairman, threw his weight behind Spindash and described St Nick's behaviour as “totally unacceptable and totally unprofessional”. Today, St Nick will be fined two weeks’ wages — about £80,000 — and actively propelled from GR. “It’s difficult to see a way back for Nick at GRCade now,” Steve Horner, Nick's agent, said.

It was GRCade's pursuit of Ben Foster that initiated this ugly dispute and it will cost the club their most accomplished player of this season. On Friday morning, Nick read a newspaper article that suggested he would be sold if the England goalkeeper arrived at the club. As Nick conceded, when he reported for training his “ head was gone”.

Anxious to seek reassurance, he left the pitch to arrange a meeting with Spindash and Garth, informing teh bork, the coach, that he had suffered a hamstring injury, “because I didn’t want him to know my business”. His cause was not helped, according to Garth, by the discovery that Nick “had told other members of the squad before training that he had intended to feign injury” and the complaint was interpreted as a refusal to play.

Nick's opinions on Spindash had certainly soured by yesterday afternoon and his assertion that Spindash “has gone behind my back, right in front of my face”, is destined to be remembered for some time. “It seems I’m not particularly wanted by a certain person,” he told Sky Sports News, “but the only way he can see to do it is to turn the fans against me.”

Nick is more popular than Spindash, but players should play and managers should manage. Some may argue there has not been enough of either.

Last edited by St Nick on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oh Teh Nose is my Buddy Brother :wub:
The People's ElboReformat
Joined in 2008
AKA: Goat, Zenigame

by The People's ElboReformat » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:18 pm

When do we get hot WAGs, Spinny?

C'mon, man, that's the whole point I joined the club.

The Eeveelution club! \o/
Irene Demova
Joined in 2009
AKA: Karl

by Irene Demova » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:18 pm

you missed a bellamy :lol: :fp:

St Nick
Joined in 2008

by St Nick » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:21 pm

Irene Demova wrote:you missed a bellamy :lol: :fp:

No I didn't. :shifty:

teh bork
Joined in 2008

by teh bork » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:48 pm

You lied to me St Nick and I've been supporting you all this time, I feel so let down right now :(

Count Nood
Joined in 2008

by Count Nood » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:50 pm

I saw that, Spinny... :shifty:

The Eeveelution club!!! \o/
The Alchemist Penguin wrote:I want Tales of Vesperia PS3 now. Especially you loveable Patty. :wub:
Rog
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by Rog » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:52 pm

If Harman wants the transfer then give him it. We've got plenty in reserve.

SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by SEP » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:54 pm

5 yellow cards. Nood is a pussy compared to me.

Count Nood
Joined in 2008

by Count Nood » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:59 pm

I've injured more players though. 8-)

The Alchemist Penguin wrote:I want Tales of Vesperia PS3 now. Especially you loveable Patty. :wub:
St Nick
Joined in 2008

by St Nick » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:00 pm

teh bork wrote:You lied to me St Nick and I've been supporting you all this time, I feel so let down right now :(

I'm sorry bork. You're one of the good guys.

...waddhepostnood?

Count Nood
Joined in 2008

by Count Nood » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:03 pm

St Nick wrote:
teh bork wrote:You lied to me St Nick and I've been supporting you all this time, I feel so let down right now :(

...waddhepostnood?

He was slagging you off, talking about how he was going to fine you some more wages, make you train with little Irene and the rest of the youth team and try to offload you to AFC Wimbledon.

St Nick
Joined in 2008

by St Nick » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:08 pm

Phoenix Tennant wrote:
St Nick wrote:

...waddhepostnood?

He was slagging you off, talking about how he was going to fine you some more wages, make you train with little Irene and the rest of the youth team and try to offload you to AFC Wimbledon.

:x

Rog
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by Rog » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:10 pm

And Alex Harman handed in a transfer request inbetween all the slagging off.

teh bork
Joined in 2008

by teh bork » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:28 pm

St Nick wrote:
Phoenix Tennant wrote:
St Nick wrote:

...waddhepostnood?

:x

:lol:

Spindash
Joined in 2008

by Spindash » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:28 pm

24/1 - GRcade Pirates vs. Tottenham Hotspur [FA Cup 4th Round]

Line-ups
GRcade (4-4-2): Irene Demova - Alex Harman, Zenigame, Mockmaster, Phoenix Tennant - Brick Tamlin, Jango, Kanbei, PsychicSykes - GM, Stig. Subs: St Nick, Denster, Pred, Songwriter, Drumstick, Cuttooth, Scotticus Erroticus.

Tottenham (4-4-2): Gomes - Bale, Corluka, King, Chimbonda - Modric, Huddlestone, Palacios, Bentley - Bent, Keane. Subs: Cudicini, Pavyluchenko, Lennon, Assou-Ekotto, Defoe, Jenas, Dawson.

First half
| | | | |
| -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| | 1 min | Kick Off | 0 : 0 |
| -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| | | GRcade Pirates kicked off | |
| | 3 min | Keane Goal | 0 : 1 |
| | | Darren Bent tried to get onto the pass | |
| | | Bent found himself in some space | |
| | | Bent's run continued into the box | |
| | | Irene Demova pushed it away | |
| | | Keane took the ball on the bounce and shot | |
| Goal | | KEANE SCORED FOR TOTTENHAM!! | |
| | | Bent's superb contribution made the goal | |
| | 4 min | Kick Off | 0 : 1 |
| | | GRcade Pirates got the action underway | |
| | | GM with the ball for GRcade Pirates | |
| | | GM hit the ball back 20 yards towards Mockmaster | |
| | | Mockmaster came forward | |
| | | Mockmaster hit it right to Phoenix Tennant | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant kept the ball moving | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant laid it forward to Kanbei | |
| | | Kanbei brought the ball forward | |
| | | Kanbei looked for Jango to his left | |
| | | Jango took the ball forward | |
| | | Jango hit a 25 yard ball forward to GM | |
| | | GM weighted the ball out right first time for PsychicSykes | |
| | | The assistant referee raised his flag... | |
| | | PsychicSykes was offside | |
| | | A freekick was awarded to Tottenham | |
| | | Bale played the ball forward | |
| | | Palacios looked to latch onto it | |
| | | Alex Harman jumped with Keane and cleared the ball | |
| | | Bentley block tackled Brick Tamlin | |
| | | Alex Harman came forward | |
| | | Alex Harman cleared the ball to safety | |
| | | King nicked the ball from the toes of GM | |
| | | Palacios took the ball forward | |
| | | Palacios exchanged passes with Modric | |
| | | Palacios kept the ball moving | |
| | | Palacios was close, with the ball skimming the top of the bar | |
| | 9 min | | 0 : 1 |
| | | Brick Tamlin came forward | |
| | | Brick Tamlin sent the ball back to GM | |
| | | The ball evaded the head of Palacios | |
| | | GM kept the ball moving | |
| | | Corner-kick | |
| | 13 min | Keane Goal | 0 : 2 |
| | | But the ball was picked up by Corluka | |
| | | Corluka looked to volley the ball long to Palacios | |
| | | Palacios ran into Jango | |
| | | Kanbei with the ball for GRcade Pirates | |
| | | Kanbei ran into Tom Huddlestone | |
| | | Huddlestone found Bent with a low forward pass | |
| | | Darren Bent played a pinpoint pass to Keane | |
| | | Keane was unmarked | |
| Goal | | THAT WAS HIS SECOND GOAL OF THE GAME | |
| | | GRcade Pirates were in danger of going under | |
| | 14 min | Kick Off | 0 : 2 |
| | | GRcade Pirates got the game underway | |
| | 18 min | | 0 : 2 |
| | | Huddlestone was in need of treatment on the sidelines | |
| | | Huddlestone had collided with Jango | |
| | 22 min | King Injury | 0 : 2 |
| | | King was in need of the physio's attention | |
| | 31 min | Stig Chance | 0 : 2 |
| | | Phoenix Tennant knocked it down the line for Stig | |
| | | Stig came forward | |
| | | Stig hit a 30 yard ball left to GM | |
| | | GM brought the ball forward | |
| | | Corner-kick to GRcade Pirates | |
| | | Kanbei stepped up and drifted the corner in | |
| | | Darren Bent had the beating in the air of Stig and cleared | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant headed the ball upfield to Mockmaster | |
| | | Palacios headed the ball to safety | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant blocked Keane in a good, clean tackle | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant brought the ball forward | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant passed along the floor for Kanbei to pick it up | |
| | | Kanbei passed it forward first time to PsychicSykes | |
| | | PsychicSykes cut inside | |
| | | PsychicSykes hit a 20 yard ball forward to GM | |
| | | GM lost his man and found himself with plenty of room | |
| | | Corner-kick | |
| | | Kanbei ran up to try an out-swinging ball from the corner | |
| | | Stig had the beating in the air of Corluka | |
| | | Stig forced the ball goalwards with a header | |
| | | Stig put it into the side netting | |
| | 34 min | Keane Injury | 0 : 2 |
| | | Keane needed treatment from the oncoming physio | |
| | | Keane was injured by Mockmaster | |
| | 39 min | Bent Chance | 0 : 2 |
| | | Wilson Palacios came forward | |
| | | Wilson Palacios moved the ball forward for Keane | |
| | | Keane with the ball for Tottenham | |
| | | Keane passed to Bent | |
| | | Bent brought the ball forward | |
| | | Darren Bent shot for the top corner | |
| | | But Bent couldn't connect cleanly and sent the shot wide | |
| | 45+2 min | Bent Goal | 0 : 3 |
| | | Tottenham were inviting Brick Tamlin onto them | |
| | | Brick Tamlin ran with the ball | |
| | | He continued to bring the ball forward unchallenged | |
| | | Brick Tamlin took the ball forward | |
| | | Brick Tamlin put a low cross in to the far post | |
| | | Corner | |
| | | 2 minutes of added time were to be played | |
| | | Kanbei looked to send a hanging ball over from the corner | |
| | | Bale got above Stig to clear the ball | |
| | | Kanbei made a great interception | |
| | | Kanbei sent the ball into the area for Brick Tamlin with one touch | |
| | | Brick Tamlin moved forward with the ball | |
| | | Brick Tamlin struck the ball with fury | |
| | | However the shot went wide | |
| | | Goal kick | |
| | | Gomes restarted the game from the goal kick | |
| | | Bent looked to latch onto it | |
| | | Darren Bent kept the ball moving | |
| | | Solid tackle from Jango, easily dispossessing Bent | |
| | | Darren Bent passed left first time to Bale | |
| | | Gareth Bale crossed the halfway line with the ball | |
| | | Gareth Bale continued unopposed | |
| | | Bale passed down the line for Modric | |
| | | Modric with the ball for Tottenham | |
| | | Modric played it past Phoenix Tennant | |
| | | Modric hit the ball towards Robbie Keane in the area | |
| | | Keane lost out to Mockmaster | |
| | | Kanbei searched out Stig first time | |
| | | GRcade Pirates tried to launch a counter attack | |
| | | Stig moved forward with the ball | |
| | | Stig exchanged passes with GM | |
| | | Stig moved forward with the ball | |
| | | Stig laid it back to PsychicSykes | |
| | | Modric intercepted the pass | |
| | | Modric dribbled past PsychicSykes | |
| | | PsychicSykes tackled Modric | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant played the ball forward | |
| | | Robbie Keane played a great ball for Bent | |
| | | Bent jinked past Zenigame | |
| Goal | | BENT SCORED FOR TOTTENHAM!! | |
| | | Bent was staking his claim for a regular place in the team!! | |
| | 45+3 min | Kick Off | 0 : 3 |
| | | GRcade Pirates got the action underway | |
| --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second half
| | 45+1 min | Substitution | 0 : 3 |
| | | GRcade Pirates made a double substitution | |
| | | Scotticus Erroticus was ready to come on for GM | |
| | | Brick Tamlin made his way to the bench and was replaced by Songwriter | |
| | 46 min | Kick Off | 0 : 3 |
| | | Tottenham got the game underway | |
| | 47 min | Songwriter Chance | 0 : 3 |
| | | Modric took the play over the halfway line | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant blocked Modric in a good, clean tackle | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant tried to find Stig first time with a forward pass to feet | |
| | | Stig laid it left first time to Songwriter | |
| | | Songwriter with the ball for GRcade Pirates | |
| | | Songwriter blasted a banana shot from outside of the area | |
| | | Songwriter cracked it against the woodwork | |
| | | It would have been a great goal if it had gone in | |
| | | Scotticus Erroticus came forward | |
| | | Scotticus Erroticus hit the ball back 25 yards towards Alex Harman | |
| | | Alex Harman brought the ball forward | |
| | | Alex Harman continued unopposed | |
| | | Alex Harman moved inside with the ball | |
| | | Alex Harman was allowed space to run with the ball | |
| | | Alex Harman exchanged passes with Songwriter | |
| | | Alex Harman moved forward with the ball | |
| | | Alex Harman took it down the left flank | |
| | | Alex Harman took the ball right to the byline | |
| | | Alex Harman put the ball into the six yard box | |
| | | Corluka headed the ball clear | |
| | | Songwriter won the aerial challenge against Tom Huddlestone | |
| | | Songwriter headed the ball down for Scotticus Erroticus | |
| | | Scotticus Erroticus moved forward with the ball | |
| | | Tom Huddlestone succesfully won the ball from Scotticus Erroticus | |
| | | Huddlestone scrambled the ball away | |
| | | Keane went after the ball | |
| | | Zenigame rose bravely above Keane to win the ball | |
| | | Zenigame headed the ball to Alex Harman | |
| | | Palacios got above Alex Harman to win the ball | |
| | | Palacios headed the ball to Bent | |
| | | Bent with the ball for Tottenham | |
| | | Mockmaster tackled Bent | |
| | | Mockmaster kept the ball moving | |
| | | Mockmaster hit it forward to Scotticus Erroticus | |
| | | Scotticus Erroticus advanced with the ball | |
| | | Scotticus Erroticus passed to Songwriter | |
| | | Songwriter came forward | |
| | | From long range, Songwriter bent the ball towards goal | |
| | | Saved by Gomes | |
| | 49 min | | 0 : 3 |
| | | PsychicSykes was allowed space to run with the ball | |
| | | Bale upended PsychicSykes by tripping him over | |
| | | A freekick was awarded to GRcade Pirates | |
| | | Scotticus Erroticus played the ball forward | |
| | | Jango jumped with King and won the ball | |
| | | Jango got his head to the ball and sent it across the goalmouth | |
| | | But Jango headed the ball well wide | |
| | 52 min | Songwriter Goal | 1 : 3 |
| | | Jango had no problem in intercepting the ball | |
| | | Jango cleared the ball | |
| | | Huddlestone made it first to the ball and intercepted | |
| | | Huddlestone tried to find Bent with a pass to feet | |
| | | Bent bore down on goal | |
| | | Bent hit it high and hard towards goal | |
| | | But Bent could not keep it down | |
| | | Goal kick | |
| | | The goal kick was quickly taken by Irene Demova | |
| | | Scotticus Erroticus went after the ball | |
| | | Scotticus Erroticus kept the ball moving | |
| | | Scotticus Erroticus continued to come forward unopposed | |
| | | Scotticus Erroticus hit a 25 yard ball forward to Kanbei | |
| | | Kanbei moved forward with the ball | |
| | | Kanbei played a wonderful ball for Alex Harman | |
| | | Alex Harman kept the ball moving | |
| | | Alex Harman looked for Scotticus Erroticus in front of him | |
| | | Scotticus Erroticus with the ball for GRcade Pirates | |
| | | Scotticus Erroticus passed along the floor for Kanbei to pick it up | |
| | | Kanbei advanced with the ball | |
| | | Kanbei cut inside with the ball | |
| | | Pascal Chimbonda did well to avert the danger | |
| | | It was well intercepted by Alex Harman | |
| | | Alex Harman brought the ball forward | |
| | | Songwriter picked up Alex Harman's superb pass | |
| | | Good play by Songwriter in making himself some space | |
| | | Songwriter struck it low from a tight angle | |
| Goal | | SONGWRITER SCORED FOR GRCADE PIRATES!! | |
| | 54 min | Kick Off | 1 : 3 |
| | | Tottenham got the game underway | |
| | 58 min | Gomes Save | 1 : 3 |
| | | Jango kept the ball moving | |
| | | Scotticus Erroticus picked up Jango's superb pass | |
| | | He was looking very motivated and committed | |
| | | Space opened up for Scotticus Erroticus | |
| | | Scotticus Erroticus got into the box | |
| | | Gomes made a fingertip save to divert the ball wide | |
| | | It was an excellent GRcade Pirates move | |
| | | The team certainly seemed to be more lively this half | |
| | | Corner | |
| | 64 min | | 1 : 3 |
| | | Stig found himself in some space | |
| | | Stig got into the area | |
| | | Stig ran with the ball | |
| | | Tottenham were backing off Stig | |
| | | Stig put the ball into the six yard box | |
| | | Corner | |
| | 71 min | Substitution | 1 : 3 |
| | | Keane looked certain to tuck it away | |
| | | Irene Demova did well to tip it round the post | |
| | | If that had gone in Zenigame would have had to take the blame after his missed interception let Tottenham in! | |
| | | Corner-kick | |
| | | GRcade Pirates made a substitution | |
| | | Cuttooth replaced Jango | |
| | 76 min | Substitution | 1 : 3 |
| | | Tottenham looked to make a couple of changes | |
| | | Chimbonda was brought off and replaced by Dawson | |
| | | Modric came off to be replaced by Benoît Assou-Ekotto | |
| | 83 min | Irene Demova Save | 1 : 3 |
| | | Wilson Palacios lost the ball to Zenigame's tackle | |
| | | Palacios advanced with the ball | |
| | | Palacios dribbled past Zenigame | |
| | | Irene Demova pushed it away | |
| | 84 min | Substitution | 1 : 3 |
| | | Tottenham brought a fresh face into the game | |
| | | Roman Pavlyuchenko received some final instructions and came on for Bent | |
| | 90 min | Added Time | 1 : 3 |
| | | Huddlestone tried to find Palacios with pass to the right | |
| | | Wilson Palacios moved forward with the ball | |
| | | Palacios moved the ball forward for Robbie Keane | |
| | | Keane's fine pass picked up Pavlyuchenko | |
| | | Pavlyuchenko came forward | |
| | | Pavlyuchenko blasted the ball towards the top corner | |
| | | Pavlyuchenko sent the ball inches wide of the goal | |
| | | Goal kick for GRcade Pirates | |
| | | 2 minutes of added time were to be played | |
| | 90+3 min | Full Time | 1 : 3 |
| | | The final whistle was blown | |

Match overview
Match stats
Player ratings

27/1 - As speculated, Alex Harman hands in a written transfer request. It is pithily rejected.

Psychic
Emeritus
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Pirates FC - Tottenham p52
by Psychic » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:30 pm

Why would you play Mocky against Spurs? :lol:

Irene Demova
Joined in 2009
AKA: Karl

by Irene Demova » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:31 pm

FFS mark keane :x

Good seconf half team

St Nick
Joined in 2008

by St Nick » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:33 pm

Irene Demova wrote:FFS mark keane :x

Good seconf half team

Nice goalkeeping douchebag.

teh bork
Joined in 2008

by teh bork » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:33 pm

Good seconf half team

Should have held Bent's shot for the first goal, I also blame you for not communicating with your defence as much as you should, I'll put it down to 'inexperience.'

St Nick
Joined in 2008

by St Nick » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:34 pm

teh bork wrote:

Good seconf half team

Should have held Bent's shot for the first goal, I also blame you for not communicating with your defence as much as you should, I'll put it down to 'inexperience.'

:lol:

Hell Yeah, Bork! o/

Return to “Archive”