GRcade Pirates FC - Newcastle p84

Our best bits.
Irene Demova
Joined in 2009
AKA: Karl

PostRe: GRcade Pirates FC - Arsenal (LC) p46
by Irene Demova » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:21 pm

Rog wrote:Yeah that's the way to get support Nick!

gooseberry fool NICK OUT! IRENE IN!

He's undergoing a heel turn

St Nick
Joined in 2008

by St Nick » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:22 pm

No offence, Rog. But I hardly need the support of a League 1 player, at best, like yourself.

Oh Teh Nose is my Buddy Brother :wub:
Irene Demova
Joined in 2009

by Irene Demova » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:22 pm

I have a cold :lol:

at least I didn't concede to wolverhampton :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Count Nood
Joined in 2008

by Count Nood » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:23 pm

Can't even beat Wolves...

Spindash wrote:9/12 - Irene Demova will be out for a day after suffering a cold.

:lol: Wimp.

The Eeveelution club!!! \o/
The Alchemist Penguin wrote:I want Tales of Vesperia PS3 now. Especially you loveable Patty. :wub:
Count Nood
Joined in 2008

by Count Nood » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:24 pm

St Nick wrote:

No offence, Rog. But I hardly need the support of a League 1 player, at best, like yourself.

:lol: Don't ever change. :wub:

The Alchemist Penguin wrote:I want Tales of Vesperia PS3 now. Especially you loveable Patty. :wub:
St Nick
Joined in 2008

by St Nick » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:24 pm

Irene Demova wrote:I have a cold :lol:

Is that the same Wolverhampton that you aren't even good enough to get a start against? :lol:

Do everyone a favour...go out on loan or something yeah? I hear Accrington Stanley are on the look out.

Irene Demova
Joined in 2009

by Irene Demova » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:26 pm

St Nick wrote:
Irene Demova wrote:I have a cold :lol:

Is that the same Wolverhampton that you aren't even good enough to get a start against? :lol:

Do everyone a favour...go out on loan or something yeah? I hear Accrington Stanley are on the look out.

I'm sure your closer to their level of quality

Count Nood
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Pirates FC - Wolves p47
by Count Nood » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:26 pm

I think it's only a matter of time before St Nick demands a transfer to a bigger club. :(

SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by SEP » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:27 pm

Phoenix Tennant wrote:I think it's only a matter of time before St Nick demands a transfer to a bigger club. :(

After letting in 10 goals in 4 games, the biggest club that'll have him is Bishop Auckland FC.

The People's ElboReformat
Joined in 2008
AKA: Goat, Zenigame

by The People's ElboReformat » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:29 pm

Me and Denny are too busy down the pub to be playing. Which is why we're not winning at the moment.

The Eeveelution club! \o/
Count Nood
Joined in 2008

by Count Nood » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:30 pm

Haven't you been sacked yet? :shifty:

St Nick
Joined in 2008

by St Nick » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:32 pm

MCN wrote:
Phoenix Tennant wrote:I think it's only a matter of time before St Nick demands a transfer to a bigger club. :(

After letting in 10 goals in 4 games, the biggest club that'll have him is Bishop Auckland FC.

Of course it's in not AT ALL the centre backs fault.

Last edited by St Nick on Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rog
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by Rog » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:32 pm

St Nick wrote:

It's time to start the rumour mill :shifty:

Have you ever taken part in any "pranks"? You have now.

Irene Demova
Joined in 2009

by Irene Demova » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:33 pm

It's just been revealed that St Nick killed MJ

SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by SEP » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:34 pm

St Nick wrote:
MCN wrote:

Of course it's in not AT ALL the centre backs fault.

Like I say, read the match reports. I've been working hard, man. All you have to do is stand on a line and stop balls from going past you.

Count Nood
Joined in 2008

by Count Nood » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:34 pm

Lots of dressing room pressure on Spinny to give little Irene a chance now.

Spindash
Joined in 2008

by Spindash » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:40 pm

13/12 - GRcade Pirates vs. Aston Villa

Line-ups
GRcade (4-1-2-1-2): Irene Demova - Alex Harman, Rog, MCN, Phoenix Tennant - Drumstick - Brick Tamlin, PsychicSykes - Spindash - GM, Stig. Subs: St Nick, BTB, Mr Plough, Songwriter, SpaceJebus, Kanbei, Scotticus Erroticus.

Aston Villa (4-1-2-2-1): Friedel - Shorey, Davies, Cuellar, L. Young - Petrov - Gardner, Reo-Coker - A. Young, Agbonlahor - Carew. Subs: Taylor, Heskey, Milner, Knight, Harewood, Sidwell, O'Halloran.

First half
| | | | |
| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| | 1 min | Kick Off | 0 : 0 |
| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| | | GRcade Pirates kicked off | |
| | 4 min | | 0 : 0 |
| | | Carew came forward | |
| | | Carew looked for Petrov to his left | |
| | | Petrov searched out Gardner first time | |
| | | Gardner ran with the ball | |
| | | Gardner played the ball down the right | |
| | | A crucial intervention by Alex Harman | |
| | | Alex Harman cleared the ball | |
| | | Shorey jumped above PsychicSykes | |
| | | Shorey flicked the ball forward for Nigel Reo-Coker | |
| | | Reo-Coker headed the ball on | |
| | | Solid tackle from MCN, easily dispossessing John Carew | |
| | | Corner-kick | |
| | 10 min | | 0 : 0 |
| | | PsychicSykes tried to get onto the pass | |
| | | PsychicSykes advanced with the ball | |
| | | PsychicSykes tried to get the cross in from the right to the far post | |
| | | Stiliyan Petrov got above Spindash to win the ball | |
| | | Stiliyan Petrov got his head to the ball | |
| | | Corner-kick | |
| | 13 min | | 0 : 0 |
| Inj. | | Drumstick's participation was over with as he left the field injured | |
| | 14 min | | 0 : 0 |
| | | The game was stopped for GRcade Pirates to make a substitution | |
| | | Mr Plough replaced the injured Drumstick | |
| | 18 min | | 0 : 0 |
| | | Mr Plough sprayed the ball out right for Phoenix Tennant | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant with the ball for GRcade Pirates | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant played the ball down the line for PsychicSykes | |
| | | PsychicSykes brought the ball forward | |
| | | PsychicSykes looked for Stig in the penalty area | |
| | | Davies did well to avert the danger | |
| | | Nigel Reo-Coker put the ball out for a throw in | |
| | | Alex Harman passed down the line for GM | |
| | | GM took the ball forward | |
| | | GM passed forward to Brick Tamlin | |
| | | Brick Tamlin brought the ball forward | |
| | | Brick Tamlin passed to Alex Harman | |
| | | Alex Harman moved forward with the ball | |
| | | Reo-Coker nicked the ball from the toes of Alex Harman | |
| | | Reo-Coker looked to volley the ball long to Carew | |
| | | Rog made it first to the ball and intercepted | |
| | | Rog passed forward first time to Mr Plough | |
| | | Reo-Coker intercepted the pass | |
| | | Reo-Coker passed left first time along the floor for Gardner to pick it up | |
| | | Gardner ran with the ball | |
| | | Aston Villa had a chance to launch a counter attack | |
| | | Gardner played a good ball for John Carew | |
| | | Carew with the ball for Aston Villa | |
| | | Carew used his skill to go past MCN | |
| | | Carew played a superb ball for Ashley Young | |
| | | Ashley Young was free of the last defender | |
| | 25 min | | 0 : 0 |
| | | Agbonlahor ran into Alex Harman | |
| | | Agbonlahor came forward | |
| | | Agbonlahor went down after a trip by Alex Harman | |
| | | The referee gave Aston Villa a free kick | |
| | | Ashley Young whipped in the freekick | |
| | | MCN did well to avert the danger | |
| | 30 min | Irene Demova Save | 0 : 0 |
| | | Agbonlahor showed Alex Harman a clean set of heels | |
| | | The cross came in from Gabriel Agbonlahor on the right | |
| | | MCN headed the ball to safety | |
| | | Petrov cut out the pass | |
| | | Petrov came forward | |
| | | Irene Demova got up to tip it over | |
| | | Corner | |
| | 34 min | Petrov Chance | 0 : 0 |
| | | Phoenix Tennant made a good sliding challenge on Ashley Young | |
| | | The ball went out for a throw-in | |
| | | Shorey took the throw-in | |
| | | Spindash could not stop Carew going past him | |
| | | John Carew passed right to Petrov | |
| | | Stiliyan Petrov bent it from long range | |
| | | It went just wide by Petrov | |
| | | It would have been a superb goal if it had gone in | |
| | 36 min | Brick Tamlin Goal | 1 : 0 |
| | | PsychicSykes found Mr Plough with a low pass left | |
| | | Mr Plough hit it forward to GM | |
| | | GM bore down on goal | |
| | | Friedel saved but could not hold onto it | |
| | | Brick Tamlin was unmarked | |
| Goal | | BRICK TAMLIN SCORED FOR GRCADE PIRATES!! | |
| | 37 min | Kick Off | 1 : 0 |
| | | Aston Villa Kicked Off | |
| | 40 min | Irene Demova Save | 1 : 0 |
| | | The referee gave Aston Villa a free kick | |
| | | Agbonlahor was tripped by Brick Tamlin | |
| | | Ashley Young hit the ball back 30 yards towards Petrov | |
| | | Irene Demova did well to turn the ball away | |
| | | Spindash cleared the ball | |
| | | Corner | |
| | 45 min | Added Time | 1 : 0 |
| | | 2 minutes of added time were to be played | |
| | 45+1 min | | 1 : 0 |
| | | Gardner moved forward with the ball | |
| | | Craig Gardner tried to find Carew with a pass to feet | |
| | | John Carew skipped past the challenge of PsychicSykes | |
| | | Carew tried to find Reo-Coker with pass into the area | |
| | | Reo-Coker advanced with the ball | |
| | | But Reo-Coker couldn't connect cleanly and sent the shot wide | |
| | | Goal kick | |

Second half
| | 46 min | Kick Off | 1 : 0 |
| | | Aston Villa got the game underway | |
| | 48 min | Alex Harman Chance | 1 : 0 |
| | | Stig found himself in some space | |
| | | Cuéllar got across well to perfectly tackle the ball | |
| | | Cuéllar seemed really up for the fight | |
| | | Alex Harman closed in and intercepted the ball | |
| | | Alex Harman moved in on goal | |
| | | The ball went sailing over the crossbar | |
| | | He should have scored | |
| | 50 min | | 1 : 0 |
| | | Spindash looked for Stig in front of him | |
| | | Stig advanced with the ball | |
| | | Stig played the ball forward | |
| | | Brick Tamlin took the ball forward | |
| | | Brick Tamlin put a low cross in to the far post | |
| | | Corner | |
| | 61 min | Carew Chance | 1 : 0 |
| | | Cuéllar had no problem in intercepting the ball | |
| | | Cuéllar nodded the ball to Gardner | |
| | | Gardner brought the ball inside | |
| | | Gardner played the ball ahead looking for Carew | |
| | | John Carew advanced with the ball | |
| | | But it went over the bar | |
| | | Goal kick | |
| | | Aston Villa had a player to come on | |
| | | Gardner jogged off and was replaced by Milner | |
| | 63 min | Agbonlahor Injury | 1 : 0 |
| | | Gabriel Agbonlahor needed treatment from the oncoming physio | |
| | | Gabriel Agbonlahor was injured by MCN's challenge | |
| | 64 min | | 1 : 0 |
| | | Petrov looked for Davies to his left | |
| | | Davies played the ball down the right | |
| | | Rog and Milner raced to pick up the ball | |
| | | Milner took the ball forward | |
| | | Milner put a low cross in to the far post | |
| | | Corner | |
| | 72 min | Substitution | 1 : 0 |
| | | Aston Villa made a substitution | |
| | | Agbonlahor was brought off and replaced by Heskey | |
| | 74 min | | 1 : 0 |
| | | It was an unbelievable miss | |
| | 77 min | Carew Chance | 1 : 0 |
| | | Heskey out-jumped MCN | |
| | | Heskey got his head to the ball | |
| | | Mr Plough flicked the ball on | |
| | | Ashley Young tripped PsychicSykes | |
| | | Free kick to GRcade Pirates | |
| | | Ashley Young was given a stern telling off | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant played the ball forward | |
| | | PsychicSykes tried to get onto the pass | |
| | | Shorey did well to pick out and intercept that pass | |
| | | Shorey cleared the ball from danger | |
| | | Reo-Coker moved forward with the ball | |
| | | Reo-Coker played the ball forward to Carew's feet | |
| | | Carew took the ball forward | |
| | | He continued to bring the ball forward unchallenged | |
| | | Carew came forward | |
| | | Carew shot from distance | |
| | | Carew was close, with the ball skimming the top of the bar | |
| | 79 min | Young Chance | 1 : 0 |
| | | Curtis Davies took the ball forward | |
| | | Davies tried to find Petrov with a forward pass to feet | |
| | | Petrov came forward | |
| | | Stiliyan Petrov moved the ball forward for Ashley Young | |
| | | Ashley Young showed Phoenix Tennant a clean set of heels | |
| | | But Ashley Young put it just over | |
| | | The ball went out for a goal kick to GRcade Pirates | |
| | | Aston Villa made a substitution | |
| | | Ashley Young made for the bench and was replaced by Marlon Harewood | |
| | 81 min | Substitution | 1 : 0 |
| | | Double substitution made by GRcade Pirates | |
| | | PsychicSykes was brought off and replaced by SpaceJebus | |
| | | Stig jogged off and was replaced by Scotticus Erroticus | |
| | 83 min | | 1 : 0 |
| Inj. | | Reo-Coker was forced to come off through injury | |
| | 87 min | Comment | 1 : 0 |
| | | Davies was totally dominant in the air | |
| | 90+1 min | Scotticus Erroticus Goal | 2 : 0 |
| | | Scotticus Erroticus ran with the ball | |
| | | Scotticus Erroticus had space to move into | |
| | | Scotticus Erroticus jinked past Shorey | |
| | | Scotticus Erroticus with the ball for GRcade Pirates | |
| | | Scotticus Erroticus centred the ball | |
| | | Corner-kick | |
| | | The fourth official indicated 3 minutes of time added on | |
| | | Mr Plough stepped up and drifted the corner in | |
| | | The referee had no hesitation in pointing to the spot | |
| | | Davies tripped MCN | |
| | | Scotticus Erroticus took the penalty | |
| Goal | | SCOTTICUS ERROTICUS SCORED FOR GRCADE PIRATES!! | |
| | 90+5 min | Kick Off | 2 : 0 |
| | | Aston Villa got the game underway | |
| | | Harewood brought the ball forward | |
| | | Harewood continued to come forward unopposed | |
| | | Harewood passed back to Cuéllar | |
| | | Cuéllar ran with the ball | |
| | | Carlos Cuéllar moved the ball forward for Petrov | |
| | | Petrov advanced with the ball | |
| | | Petrov tried to find Milner with a pass to feet | |
| | | Milner came forward | |
| | | Milner passed it left to Carew | |
| | | Carew took the ball forward | |
| | | Irene Demova pushed it away | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant cleared the ball | |
| | | Cuéllar intercepted the pass | |
| | | Cuéllar passed forward first time to Petrov | |
| | | Petrov came forward on the wet surface | |
| | | Stiliyan Petrov played the ball down the right to Luke Young's feet | |
| | | Luke Young laid it forward first time to James Milner | |
| | | Milner took the play inside | |
| | | Mr Plough scrambled the ball away | |
| | | Chris Foy gave Aston Villa a free kick | |
| | | Alex Harman stuck out his leg to bring down Milner | |
| | | Shorey took the free kick | |
| | | Shorey advanced with the ball | |
| | | Shorey hit it left to Petrov | |
| | | Petrov hit the ball on the half volley | |
| | | Irene Demova beat the ball away | |
| | | Alex Harman put the ball behind | |
| | | Corner | |
| | | Shorey floated the ball over into the area | |
| | | Rog out-jumped Emile Heskey and cleared | |
| | | Shorey closed in and intercepted the ball | |
| | | Shorey advanced with the ball | |
| | | Shorey searched out Petrov to his left | |
| | | Petrov took the ball forward | |
| | | Petrov tried to curl one in from long range | |
| | | But he couldn't direct it goalwards | |
| | | Goal kick | |

Match overview
Match stats
Player ratings
League table

13/12 - Drumstick will be out for up to three weeks after suffering a groin strain against Aston Villa.

15/12 - Brick Tamlin is named in the Premier League team of the week.

St Nick
Joined in 2008

by St Nick » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:40 pm

I doubt a manager as strong as Spindash will listen to any of you lot.

Irene Demova
Joined in 2009

by Irene Demova » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:40 pm

:D
strawberry float YES

Irene Demova
Joined in 2009

by Irene Demova » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:41 pm

St Nick wrote:I doubt a manager as strong as Spindash will listen to any of you lot.

:lol: :lol:

Return to “Archive”