Can't polish a turd.

Oh Teh Nose is my Buddy Brother :wub:
Count Nood
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Pirates FC - Arsenal (LC) p46
by Count Nood » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:04 pm

Dressing room chaos. :lol:

The Eeveelution club!!! \o/
The Alchemist Penguin wrote:I want Tales of Vesperia PS3 now. Especially you loveable Patty. :wub:
SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by SEP » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:05 pm

Come on, guys, keep it together. We're a team, we should start acting like one.

The People's ElboReformat
Joined in 2008
AKA: Goat, Zenigame

PostRe: GRcade Pirates FC - Liverpool p46
by The People's ElboReformat » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:06 pm

St Nick wrote:It's the defence's fault anyway.

I hear it's because that awesome Zenigame dude hasn't been playing. He's the glue that keeps the defence together, they say.

:shifty:

The Eeveelution club! \o/
Irene Demova
Joined in 2009
AKA: Karl

by Irene Demova » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:06 pm

Subs and reserves FTW

Count Nood
Joined in 2008

by Count Nood » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:06 pm

We're on a bad run. I wonder if we'll be hearing "Spinny out" chants soon. :o

The Alchemist Penguin wrote:I want Tales of Vesperia PS3 now. Especially you loveable Patty. :wub:
St Nick
Joined in 2008

by St Nick » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:06 pm

MCN wrote:Come on, guys, keep it together. We're a team, we should start acting like one.

Irene isn't part of the team. To be part of the team you actually have to play.

Irene Demova
Joined in 2009

by Irene Demova » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:07 pm

St Nick wrote:
MCN wrote:Come on, guys, keep it together. We're a team, we should start acting like one.

Don't see you doing much playing St Leak

SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by SEP » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:08 pm

St Nick wrote:

I'm sure Spinny isn't planning on keeping him on the bench forever. And given your recent form, it may be time to chop and change.

Count Nood
Joined in 2008

by Count Nood » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:09 pm

GM told me on MSN he's going on strike unless Irene gets a chance.

Irene Demova
Joined in 2009

by Irene Demova » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:10 pm

spindash told me on MSN St Nick's stats have been IP blocked

BTB
Joined in 2008

by BTB » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:13 pm

I can't seem to get a full game!

But damn it i'll keep trying.

The People's ElboReformat
Joined in 2008
AKA: Goat, Zenigame

PostRe: GRcade Pirates FC - Liverpool p46
by The People's ElboReformat » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:15 pm

St Nick wrote:
MCN wrote:
Phoenix Tennant wrote:
Zenigame wrote:
St Nick wrote:It's the defence's fault anyway.

I hear it's because that awesome Zenigame dude hasn't been playing. He's the glue that keeps the defence together, they say.

:shifty:

Agreed. I'm just not very good without you on the pitch, Goat. :wub:

I too seem to play better if Goat is playing.

My job as a goalie is much easier why Zenigame is defending. Not much gets passed him.

Why thanks guys. You didn't need to say that. I'm not that good but thanks for your support.

The Eeveelution club! \o/
St Nick
Joined in 2008

by St Nick » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:15 pm

Phoenix Tennant wrote:GM told me on MSN he's going on strike unless Irene gets a chance.

Is that because he's close to being dropped after not scoring for 3 games?

St Nick
Joined in 2008

by St Nick » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:16 pm

I'm in total agreement with Zenigame though. If he was on the pitch for the last 3 games, then I wouldn't have to put up with the utter tripe playing in front of me.

Each game would have been 6-0 if not for me.

Count Nood
Joined in 2008

by Count Nood » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:18 pm

We really do need to get the dream back four of me, MCN, Goat and Denster together. We'd kick the opposition strikers off the park.

Rog
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by Rog » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:19 pm

Yeah that's the way to get support Nick!

gooseberry fool NICK OUT! IRENE IN!

SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by SEP » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:19 pm

St Nick wrote:I'm in total agreement with Zenigame though. If he was on the pitch for the last 3 games, then I wouldn't have to put up with the utter tripe playing in front of me.

I got a yellow card and a one-match ban in an attempt to stem the flow of balls going past your goddamned line! Ungrateful bastard!

Count Nood
Joined in 2008

by Count Nood » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:20 pm

MCN wrote:
St Nick wrote:I'm in total agreement with Zenigame though. If he was on the pitch for the last 3 games, then I wouldn't have to put up with the utter tripe playing in front of me.

I got a yellow card and a one-match ban in an attempt to stem the flow of balls going past your goddamned line! Ungrateful bastard!

I on the other hand, casually slicked my way towards the runner up prize for the young player of the month award.

Spindash
Joined in 2008

by Spindash » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:21 pm

6/12 - GRcade Pirates vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers

Line-ups
GRcade (4-1-2-1-2): St Nick - Alex Harman, Rog, Mockmaster, Phoenix Tennant - Drumstick - Brick Tamlin, PsychicSykes - Mr Plough - GM, Adam Pollard. Subs: Irene Demova, BTB, Kanbei, Stig, SpaceJebus, Spindash, Songwriter.

Wolves (4-1-4-1): Hennessey - Hill, Berra, Collins, Stearman - Henry - Jarvis, Quashie, Edwards, Fiore - Ebanks-Blake. Subs: Murray, Ward, Shackell, Jones, Keogh, Craddock, Elokobi.

First half
| | | | |
| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| | 1 min | | 0 : 0 |
| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| | | Wolves kicked off at Booty Cove | |
| | | Fulham boss Roy Hodgson was seen in the stands | |
| | 5 min | Hennessey Save | 0 : 0 |
| | | Drumstick showed great composure in intercepted the ball | |
| | | Drumstick with the ball for GRcade Pirates | |
| | | Drumstick angled the ball out right for Phoenix Tennant | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant advanced with the ball | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant was allowed to continue his run | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant put a low cross in to the far post | |
| | | The Wolves keeper managed to get a hand to it | |
| | 10 min | Adam Pollard Chance | 0 : 0 |
| | | PsychicSykes advanced with the ball | |
| | | PsychicSykes passed back for Drumstick | |
| | | Drumstick fed the ball first time to Mr Plough | |
| | | Mr Plough advanced with the ball | |
| | | Mr Plough passed forward to Adam Pollard | |
| | | Adam Pollard struck a long range piledriver! | |
| | | Adam Pollard put it clean over the bar | |
| | 15 min | | 0 : 0 |
| | | Edwards passed along the floor for Ebanks-Blake to pick it up | |
| | | Sylvan Ebanks-Blake skipped past the challenge of Mockmaster | |
| | | Ebanks-Blake came forward | |
| | | Ebanks-Blake played the ball down the right | |
| | | Stefano Fiore put the ball into the six yard box | |
| | | Corner | |
| | | Fiore swung the corner into the box | |
| | | PsychicSykes headed the ball clear | |
| | | Hill got to the ball first | |
| | | Hill with the ball for Wolves | |
| | | Matt Hill continued to come forward unopposed | |
| | | Mr Plough took the ball away from Hill | |
| | | Mr Plough moved the ball first time to his left for Brick Tamlin | |
| | | GRcade Pirates tried to launch a counter attack | |
| | | Brick Tamlin moved forward with the ball | |
| | | Brick Tamlin moved the ball forward for GM | |
| | | GM took the play over the halfway line | |
| | | GM came forward | |
| | | GM used his skill to go past Collins | |
| | | He continued to bring the ball forward unchallenged | |
| | | GM moved forward with the ball | |
| | | GM continued to come forward unopposed | |
| | | GM moved forward with the ball | |
| | | GM centred the ball | |
| | | Corner-kick | |
| | 20 min | | 0 : 0 |
| | | GM brought the ball forward | |
| | | GM searched out Brick Tamlin to his left | |
| | | Brick Tamlin ran with the ball | |
| | | Brick Tamlin continued unchallenged | |
| | | Brick Tamlin crossed the ball low from the left | |
| | | Christophe Berra did well to avert the danger | |
| | 21 min | Adam Pollard Chance | 0 : 0 |
| | | Mr Plough advanced with the ball | |
| | | Mr Plough looked for GM in front of him | |
| | | GM with the ball for GRcade Pirates | |
| | | GM hit a 30 yard ball right to Adam Pollard | |
| | | Adam Pollard came forward | |
| | | Adam Pollard hit a half volley on his left foot | |
| | | But the ball went flying over the bar | |
| | 23 min | PsychicSykes Goal | 1 : 0 |
| | | Rog passed forward to Alex Harman | |
| | | Alex Harman kept the ball moving | |
| | | Alex Harman moved the ball forward for Brick Tamlin | |
| | | Brick Tamlin advanced with the ball | |
| | | Brick Tamlin had space to move into | |
| | | The ball was curled in to the far post | |
| | | Adam Pollard went after the ball | |
| | | PsychicSykes out-jumped Hill | |
| | | PsychicSykes headed it across the goal | |
| Goal | | PSYCHICSYKES SCORED FOR GRCADE PIRATES!! | |
| | 25 min | Berra Goal | 1 : 1 |
| | | Wolves got the game underway | |
| | | David Edwards came forward | |
| | | Edwards passed it back to Henry | |
| | | Henry brought the ball forward | |
| | | Henry played the ball forward | |
| | | Stefano Fiore took the ball forward | |
| | | The ball was played all the way back to St Nick | |
| | | St Nick came forward | |
| | | St Nick was allowed to continue his run | |
| | | St Nick cleared the ball | |
| | | Henry knocked it down to Quashie with his head | |
| | | Quashie came forward | |
| | | Quashie exchanged passes with Edwards | |
| | | Quashie took the ball forward | |
| | | Quashie tried to find Matt Jarvis with pass down the left | |
| | | Jarvis brought the ball forward | |
| | | Matt Jarvis surged past Phoenix Tennant! | |
| | | PsychicSykes block tackled Jarvis | |
| | | Jarvis brought the ball forward | |
| | | GRcade Pirates were inviting Jarvis onto them | |
| | | Jarvis centred the ball | |
| | | Corner | |
| | | Matt Jarvis ran up to try an out-swinging ball from the corner | |
| | | Berra went after the ball | |
| | | Christophe Berra jumped above Rog | |
| | | Christophe Berra forced the ball goalwards with a header | |
| Goal | | BERRA SCORED FOR WOLVES!! | |
| | | His first ever goal for Wolves | |
| | | Wolves hit back immediately | |
| | 27 min | Kick Off | 1 : 1 |
| | | GRcade Pirates got the action underway | |
| | 32 min | Stearman Yellow Card | 1 : 1 |
| | | A freekick was awarded to GRcade Pirates | |
| | | Stearman tripped Brick Tamlin | |
| | | Alan Wiley showed Stearman a yellow card | |
| | 36 min | | 1 : 1 |
| | | Alex Harman laid it right to Mr Plough | |
| | | Mr Plough came forward | |
| | | Mr Plough sprayed the ball out to the left wing | |
| | | Brick Tamlin took the ball forward | |
| | | Brick Tamlin put a low cross in to the far post | |
| | | Corner | |
| | 40 min | Jarvis Chance | 1 : 1 |
| | | Hill played the ball down the line for Jarvis | |
| | | Jarvis came forward | |
| | | Jarvis skipped past the challenge of Phoenix Tennant | |
| | | Jarvis centred the ball | |
| | | Corner | |
| | | Jarvis stepped up and drifted the corner in | |
| | | Matt Jarvis cracked it against the woodwork | |
| | 45 min | Added Time | 1 : 1 |
| | | One minute of injury time will be played | |

Second half
| | 46 min | Kick Off | 1 : 1 |
| | | GRcade Pirates got the game underway | |
| | | GM kept the ball moving | |
| | | GM sent the ball back to Phoenix Tennant | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant moved forward with the ball | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant was allowed space to run with the ball | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant kept the ball moving | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant looked for Drumstick | |
| | | Drumstick ran with the ball | |
| | | Drumstick exchanged passes with Mockmaster | |
| | | Drumstick moved forward with the ball | |
| | | Drumstick tried to find Mockmaster with a pass to feet | |
| | | Mockmaster played the ball down the right | |
| | | Adam Pollard tried to get onto the pass | |
| | | and then Berra arrived and intercepted | |
| | | Berra cleared the ball into touch | |
| | | PsychicSykes threw the ball back into play | |
| | | Adam Pollard advanced with the ball | |
| | | Adam Pollard tried to find PsychicSykes with a pass to feet | |
| | | PsychicSykes came forward | |
| | | PsychicSykes got past Hill | |
| | | PsychicSykes crossed the ball low from the right | |
| | | Collins did well to avert the danger | |
| | 57 min | | 1 : 1 |
| | | Brick Tamlin put the ball into the six yard box | |
| | 58 min | Mockmaster Injury | 1 : 1 |
| | | Mockmaster was in need of the physio's attention | |
| | 64 min | Hennessey Save | 1 : 1 |
| | | Stearman was forced to put the ball behind | |
| | | Mr Plough looked to send a hanging ball over from the corner | |
| | | GM powered a header at goal | |
| | | Hennessey did well to turn the ball away | |
| | | Adam Pollard lost the ball to Edwards' tackle | |
| | | Adam Pollard picked up on the loose ball | |
| | 73 min | Substitution | 1 : 1 |
| | | GRcade Pirates made a double substitution | |
| | | Stig came on as a sub for Adam Pollard | |
| | | Songwriter received some final instructions and came on for Mr Plough | |
| | 78 min | | 1 : 1 |
| | | Wolves appeared to have gone more defensive | |
| | 80 min | Substitution | 1 : 1 |
| | | Double substitution made by Wolves | |
| | | Richard Stearman jogged off and was replaced by Craddock | |
| | | Jones shook the hand of Stefano Fiore, who came off | |
| | 82 min | Comment | 1 : 1 |
| | | Berra was totally dominant in the air | |
| | 84 min | Hennessey Save | 1 : 1 |
| | | Stig kept the ball moving | |
| | | Stig picked out PsychicSykes with a lovely pass | |
| | | PsychicSykes found himself in some space | |
| | | PsychicSykes lined up the shot from the angle | |
| | | Hennessey did brilliantly to parry it | |
| | 86 min | Substitution | 1 : 1 |
| | | Wolves looked to alter things by bringing on a substitute | |
| | | Quashie headed off the pitch to be replaced by Shackell | |
| | 90 min | Added Time | 1 : 1 |
| | | PsychicSykes looked certain to tuck it away | |
| | | The assistant referee raised his flag... | |
| | | PsychicSykes was offside | |
| | | Freekick to Wolves | |
| | | Hennessey restarted the game from the goal kick | |
| | | It was well intercepted by Brick Tamlin | |
| | | Brick Tamlin came forward | |
| | | Brick Tamlin passed right to Stig | |
| | | Stig moved forward with the ball | |
| | | Stig passed left to GM | |
| | | GM played a superb ball for Songwriter | |
| | | Songwriter bore down on goal | |
| | | The referee gave GRcade Pirates a free kick | |
| | | Craddock tripped Songwriter | |
| | | Craddock was shown a yellow card | |
| | | Drumstick lined up the free kick | |
| | | Drumstick fired in the freekick | |
| | | Drumstick sent the ball high and wide of the goal | |
| | | Goal kick | |
| | | 3 minutes of added time indicated | |
| | 90+4 min | | 1 : 1 |
| | | Shackell kept the ball moving | |
| | | Shackell and Karl Henry exchanged passes | |
| | | Jason Shackell with the ball for Wolves | |
| | | Shackell passed right to Edwards | |
| | | Edwards came forward | |
| | | It went just wide by Edwards | |
| | | Goal kick for GRcade Pirates | |

Match overview
Match stats
Player ratings

9/12 - Irene Demova will be out for a day after suffering a cold.

Return to “Archive”