The Poker Thread

Our best bits.
Red Devil
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Poker Thread - The Main Event
by Red Devil » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:09 pm

The interest rate's only 0.5% at the moment isn't it?

Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

by Drumstick » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:43 pm

Red Devil wrote:The interest rate's only 0.5% at the moment isn't it?

I mean the exchange rate. So maybe somewhere down the line, instead of £100 being worth $150, it will be worth like $180-200 when it improves. But yeah, the small interest too. Every little helps. [/Tesco]

Check out my YouTube channel!
One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image Image
Slayerx
Joined in 2008

by Slayerx » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:18 pm

Got bored played some .50 - 1 last night with the intention of doing it to just have fun and if I lost the $100 it didn't matter.

It was so funny bluffing and beating experienced players who can fold :lol:

Anyway cleaned up at the table and left with $315 anyway back to grinding 4 max and 6 max MTT's

Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by Drumstick » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:24 pm

Main Event Updates for Day 1D:

Ivey, Ivey, Ivey!

Six players committed 300 preflop - including Phil Ivey from the cutoff - to see a ImageImageImage flop fall.

The preflop raiser fired out 700 and was called in one spot before Ivey made it 2,800 to go. The button and blinds passed, as did the original raiser, before the player caught in the middle made the call for the additional 2,100.

The turn of the Image was checked through to see the Image land on the river and Ivey faced with a bet of 3,600 in which he quickly called.

Shown his opponent's ImageImage, Ivey tabled his ImageImage to collect the pot and move to 45,700 in chips.

"Nice hand Phil!" stated Mel Humphries from the rail before his wife - and fellow avid Ivey supporter - Pat began her famous, "Ivey, Ivey, Ivey!" chant.

Mercier Climbing Slowly but Surely

There was about 5,000 in the pot on a board reading ImageImageImageImageImage and three players in the hand. The small blind checked and Jason Mercier bet 2,750. The player on the button quickly folded and so did the small blind. Mercier's bet was strong enough to take down the pot and he increased his stack to around 38,000.

Ivey Four-Bets

Action folded around the table to the player seated in the hijack seat and he raised to 525. The cutoff seat then reraised to 1,500. After the button folded, it was Phil Ivey's turn from the small blind. He stared at the cutoff for a second and then four-bet to 4,500. The hijack folded and then the cutoff seat followed suit. Ivey's now up to 53,000 chips.

Ivey Forces Queens To Fold

Catching the action on the board of ImageImageImageImage and the pot sitting at around 18,000, both Phil Ivey and his opponent checked the action.

The river landed the [img][img]http://www.wsop.com/images/cards/kd.gif[/img][/img] and Ivey slid in a stack of 5,000- and 1,000-denomination chips into the pot amounting to a bet of roughly 38,000 to effectively put his opponent all in for his last 12,000.

Ivey's eyes darted back-and-forth at his lone opponent on his direct left, the ESPN TV camera crew, the pot and at anything that seemed to move within his peripheral vision.

"Wow!" gasped Ivey's opponent as the camera switched solely on him and another few minutes went by.

"I have a big hand!" he added before flashing a card at Ivey.

Ivey remained in his emotionless seated position as his eyes darted faster than the excitement meter on Allen Kessler soars after registering a min-cash!

Eventually Ivey's opponent tossed in his ImageImage face up while uttering, "Go ahead man!"

Ivey pushed his cards towards the muck and collected the pot to send him to 62,000 in chips.

Shulman Survives

A player under the gun limped, Jeff Shulman raised to 750 from middle position, and all but the limper skedaddled.

The flop came ImageImageImage. The UTG player checked, and Shulman -- on the short side to start this hand with less than 11,000 -- bet 1,000. His opponent then checked-raised to 2,300, and Shulman called.

By this point the camera crew had begun to edge their way over to the table, sensing a possible bustout hand of a 2009 November Niner. The turn brought the Image. The UTG player checked again, and an undeterred Shulman bet 2,400. His opponent called.

The river was the Image, pairing the board. Shulman's opponent again checked, and Shulman pushed his remaining 5,000 forward. His opponent, showing a bit of nervousness before the cameras, cut out the chips to call.

Shulman turned over ImageImage for a full house, and his opponent mucked.

As the cameras moved on, seeking other prey, Shulman stacked his new stack of 22,000.

Mercier on the Move

Jason Mercier has bounced all of the way up to more than 70,000 thanks to a big hand just now.

Mercier opened with a raise to 475 and got two callers in the blinds. The flop came ImageImageImage. The player in the small blind bet 4,000, forcing a fold from the BB. Mercier then raised to 10,000, and his opponent called.

The turn was a Image. Mercier's opponent bet out 17,000, leaving himself just 6,000 behind. Mercier shoved over the top, and his opponent called with his remaining chips.

Mercier showed ImageImage for the flopped set. His opponent showed ImageImage for a turned straight and a flush draw.

But the river brought the Image, giving Mercier the full house and the huge pot.

Aces for Benyamine

Facing a raise to 1,050, David Benyamine three-bet from the cutoff to 3,300.

With the action back on the original raiser, he made it 8,050 to go, only to have Benyamine grab a stack of chips and dump them in the pot to effectively put his opponent all in.

Benyamine's opponent obliged by making the call for his last 16,000, and we were off to a showdown.

Benyamine: ImageImage

Opponent: ImageImage

The board ran out to see Benyamine eliminate his opponent and collect the pot to move to 72,000 in chips.

Hachem Checks Out

Joe Hacham recently took a hit and was down to 9,000 after doubling up a player at his table. It wasn't long before he tried to double up himself. All the chips were in the middle preflop between Hachem and his opponent.

Hachem: ImageImage

Hachem was looking good through most of the hand as the board ran out ImageImageImageImage but the Image on the river was enough to give his opponent the best hand and send Hachem to the rail.

Fittingly enough, Steve Dannenmann, who finished runner-up to Hachem in the 2005 Main Event busted right around the same time as Hachem.

Juanda Out

John Juanda was all in preflop with the ImageImage. He was up against the ImageImage of Jason Calacanis, who can recently be seen on an episode of PokerStars' The Big Game. The board offered no help and that was it for Juanda.

Cunningham KO's Another

Allen Cunningham opened to 800 from early position and found a call from Bernard Lee from the cutoff before the small blind moved all in for 11,300.

Cunningham made the call as Lee folded to take us to a showdown.

Cunningham: ImageImage

The board ran out to see Cunningham collect the pot to move to 79,800 while dispatching of another player.

It's Moon Time!

Facing a limp from middle position and a completion from the small blind, Darvin Moon checked his option in the big blind to see a flop of ImageImageImage fall.

Both the blinds checked to the open-limper who fired out 475 with both the small blind and Moon calling.

The turn of the Image was checked through to see the Image land on the river and the small blind followed it by firing out a bet of 1,250.

Moon made the call and the open-limper folded to see Moon table his to collect the pot and move to 49,450 in chips.

Broadway Double for Saout

Antoine Saout has found a much needed double after the last of his chips went into the middle preflop.

Saout: ImageImage

The board ran out ImageImageImageImageImage to see Saout make Broadway and double through to 12,400 in chips.

Merciless Mercier

There was a straight on board -- ImageImageImageImageImage -- and about 12,000 in the middle.

Jason Mercier sat with his familiar backwards cap, head lowered, and 11,800 chips spilled in front of him. His opponent sat brooding for a couple of minutes as the other players watched, and a cameraman recorded all.

Finally with some anguish Mercier's opponent made the call. Mercier quickly tabled his cards. "Seven-high straight," said the dealer at the sight of his ImageImage. Mercier gathered the chips. He's now moved up to 115,000.

Day 1d Concludes

The fourth and final Day 1 flight has come to a close. Today saw the largest field of all four flights -- 2,391 -- fill the Amazon and Pavilion Rooms. Added to our first three days, the overall total of 7,319 players means this year's Main Event is the second-largest tournament in live poker history (behind the 8,773-player 2006 Main Event).

That field together creates a $68,798,600 prize pool to be divided up between the top 747 finishers. And come November, the one player from this group who manages to accumulate every last chip will claim $8,944,138, the gold bracelet, and poker immortality.

A number of notables chose the last starting day, and for some their starting day was also their finishing day. Phil Gordon was an early exit, as were John Tabatabai, Justin Smith, Michael Craig, Jose "Nacho" Barbero, and the top two finishers from the 2005 Main Event, Steve Dannenmann and Joe Hachem. Others failing to survive to Day 2 included John Juanda, Allen Kessler, Cliff Josephy, Sorel Mizzi, and Wendeen Eolis.

Meanwhile, David Benyamine, Bill Chen, Phil Ivey, Kara Scott, and Jason Mercier all jumped out to good starts today, though they were soon overtaken by Khamsy Nuanmanee. She would be the first to six digits, then would spend much of the evening near or at the top of the leaderboard.

At night's end, though, it was Steve "MrSmokey1" Billirakis making a late charge to claim the lead, with Steven Tabb, Julian Foussard, Dan Springfield, and Lestor Martinez also ending the night filling their bags with extra chips. And a quick glance down the leaderboard shows other familiar names such as Archie Karas, Vanessa Rousso, Josh Arieh, and probable 2010 WSOP Player of the Year Frank Kassela having done especially well for themselves today, too.

Of the 2,391 who started today's Day 1d, about 1,700 made it through, meaning we're still looking at more than 5,000 players whose 2010 WSOP Main Event dreams remain alive. Tomorrow those who made it through Days 1a and 1c will come back for Day 2a, with the rest (from Day 1b and Day 1d) continuing their tourney journeys on Day 2b.

Thanks for following our coverage today! And be sure to come back tomorrow at noon Vegas time when the cards go back in the air once again.

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image Image
Luwinski
Joined in 2009

by Luwinski » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:56 pm

The main event alone seemingly takes $4.3 million in rake :O

Luwinski
Joined in 2009

by Luwinski » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:25 am

just rewatched hellmuth vs loose cannon

1099 flop

helmuth a9

wiggins kk

two full houses + one flush

Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by Drumstick » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:30 pm

Crap day so far, not cashed in anything and $70 down. I'll be playing some more tonight though. :D

Image Image Image
Ecno
Joined in 2008

by Ecno » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Just won the 6max $25 rebuy on Ipoker on for $1761.75. Shame they lowered the guarantee down from $7,500 to $6,500 just today could've won a few 100 more.

Donate to the Ukrainian Military's fight against fascism.

https://bank.gov.ua/en/news/all/natsion ... ebi-armiyi

Contact your MP to voice support for Ukraine
Nova
Joined in 2008

by Nova » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:56 pm

Nice Ecno!

I'm running well in a couple of MTTs on Full Tilt at the moment, 27/559 in the daily dollar rebuy and 18/129 in a cashout tourney ($10). Apparantly I can cash out for $60, don't know why I would though :lol:

Nova
Joined in 2008

by Nova » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:47 am

Went out of the cashout one, should have cashed out:lol: Shoved 15BB with AK and got called by the wrong guy, who had QQ. Lost teh race. Still in daily dollar though

Rex McGee
Joined in 2008

by Rex McGee » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:14 am

Must be nice to come 1st and 3rd in two of your last 3 tournaments! Well done! So you're going pro? :P

Interestingly I was going to reg for this today. Instead played some $15 freezeout due to timings and obv made it pretty far then run TT into AA vs someone who had seen me fold to 3bets pre in 3 of the last 5 hands. -_-

Nova
Joined in 2008

by Nova » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:45 am

Awesome. Just went out in 27th in the Daily Dollar :|

Obv 3bet aces on the button. Guy calls. Flop is 7QJ and guy obv has 77. Lame.

Slayerx
Joined in 2008

by Slayerx » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:19 am

Last night I had the same thing happen A's full lose to quads at cash :fp:

That's twice in Cash I have AA 3 bet pre get called by a pair they flop quads and I fill up on the turn.

I know its just variance but its always when I have AA.

Nova
Joined in 2008

by Nova » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:31 am

Slayerx wrote:Last night I had the same thing happen A's full lose to quads at cash :fp:

That's twice in Cash I have AA 3 bet pre get called by a pair they flop quads and I fill up on the turn.

I know its just variance but its always when I have AA.

Wow, that is unlucky. All I know is that I tend to win small pots with AA and lose big ones in cash, purely because I overplay them. In the tourney though, I don't think I could get away from it. I had 310k back, there was 340k in the middle pre, and the flop is 7JQ. I wish I'd just gone to sleep! :lol:

Psychic
Emeritus
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

by Psychic » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:34 am

That AA bit's generally the rule of cash games with it Nova, since when all the money gets in the middle the winning hand is usually stronger due to the deeper stacks players have. Just check a turn or two back for pot control and deception and you'll be fine.

Nova
Joined in 2008

by Nova » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:58 am

PsychicSykes wrote:That AA bit's generally the rule of cash games with it Nova, since when all the money gets in the middle the winning hand is usually stronger due to the deeper stacks players have. Just check a turn or two back for pot control and deception and you'll be fine.

Yeah I've certainly started to realise that now. I play smaller pots with the big pairs and play more hands like 67s, 44 etc.

Ecno
Joined in 2008

by Ecno » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:03 pm

Tonighton Stars Super Sat for the Brighton UKIPT £108. Probably going to be very soft and so is the UKIPT I've heard. Good for anyones roll which is big enough.

Donate to the Ukrainian Military's fight against fascism.

https://bank.gov.ua/en/news/all/natsion ... ebi-armiyi

Contact your MP to voice support for Ukraine
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by Drumstick » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:06 pm

Main Event Updates for Day 2A:

Phillips Doubles

Dennis Phillips was all in preflop for 9,225 with ImageImage against the ImageImage of a player in middle position.

The flop came ImageImageImage, propelling Phillips into the lead. The Image on the turn changed nothing and neither did the Image on the river. Phillips got off to a quick start here on Day 2a with an early double up to 19,000.

Chips for Chan

A player opened for 1,300 from under the gun -- a bit more than a 3x raise -- and Johnny Chan called from the button. Then the player in the big blind reraised to 5,000, and both the original raiser and Chan called.

The flop came ImageImageImage. It checked to Chan who bet 5,000, and only the player in the big blind called. The turn brought the Image. This time Chan's opponent took the initiative, betting 11,000. Chan thought about it, then called.

The river was the Image. Chan's opponent checked, and Chan didn't hesitate before setting out a stack of about 17,000 -- enough to put his opponent all in. His opponent folded, saying he had hearts.

The 1987 and 1988 WSOP Main Event winner continues his good start to the 2010 ME. He has about 172,000 as we draw near the end of Level 5.

Big Hand for Duke

Following a ImageImageImage flop, there was about 7,000 in the middle when Annie Duke, sitting in the big blind, checked to her opponent in early position. He fired a bet of 8,000, to which Duke responded with a check-raise to 22,500.

Her opponent tanked for a couple of minutes, then announced he was all in for everything he had behind -- about 40,000 chips' worth. Duke instantly called.

Duke showed ImageImage for a set of treys, and her opponent somewhat dejectedly tabled his ImageImage. The turn was the Image, making Duke a full house. And the river was the Image, giving her the big pot.

There was a brief pause as it was determined that Duke indeed had her opponent covered. He hits the rail, while Duke now sits with about 110,000.

James Akenhead Eliminated

Unfortunately, there will not be a repeat November Nine performance for James Akenhead. Akenhead got the rest of his stack in the middle before the flop with ImageImage but ran into an opponent's ImageImage. Although the flop brought two spades, giving him a bit of a sweat, he did not catch up and his day came to an early end.

Farha Sets Up To Crack Kings

Facing a limp and raise to 2,000, Sam Farha made the call from the hi-jack before the limper moved all in for roughly 8,000 as both the raiser and Farha called.

The flop of ImageImageImage was checked through to see the Image land on the turn and checks follow from both players.

The river landed the Image and Farha chased away the active player with a 6,000-chip bet.

Farha: ImageImage

With Farha rivering a set, he not only sent the all in player to the rail, but also into a bout of rage as he slammed the table with two fists before storming off.

Farha collected the pot in his normal jovial appearance to move to 85,000 in chips.

More Chips Given to Yevgeniy

By the turn, the pot was about 20,000 in chips between Yevgeniy Timoshenko and his opponent. The board read ImageImageImageImage and action was checked to Timoshenko. He fired 12,000 before his opponent check-raised all in for 45,000. Timoshenko snapped him off holding the ImageImage for a flush, with straight flush possibilities. His at-risk opponent held the ImageImage and wasn't dead yet. He would need to pair the board on the river to double through. The Image river completed the board with the and Timoshenko's flush held up.

On the next hand, a player opened with a raise preflop to 1,500 from under the gun and Timoshenko flatted from middle position. The big blind came along as well to see the flop come down ImageImageImage. The big blind and original raiser checked. Timoshenko fired a bet of 3,000. The big blind made the call and the other player folded.

The turn card produced the Image and the big blind checked. A bet from Timoshenko worth 7,500 was good enough to win him the pot. After all of this action, Timoshenko is now up to about 220,000 in chips.

If you don't know much about Timoshenko, here's a brief look at his career highlights. Timoshenko is the winner of the $25,000 WPT Championship in 2009 where he earned $2,149,960 for his victory. He has over $3.27 million in live tournament earnings and also won the World Championship of Online Poker's $5,200 Main Event in 2009 for over $1.7 million.

Scotty Rockets Ahead

With a raise to 1,500 from early position in front of him, Scotty Nguyen popped it up to 5,000 from middle position. His opponent responded by moving all in for about 40,000 with Nguyen happy to make the call.

Nguyen: ImageImage

A cooler in favour of the "Prince of Poker" and he stayed ahead on the board. Nguyen is now up to 120,000.

Phillips Falls

There will be no repeat deep run for Dennis Phillips as he has just been eliminated from the Main Event.

Phillips moved all in for 14,000 on the button and Carmel Pugliese called from the big blind.

Phillips: ImageImage

Pugliese: ImageImage

The ImageImageImage flop virtually ended it for Phillips, and when the Image and Image landed on the turn and river, Phillips made his way to the exit.

Cada's Tens Win the Race

The cutoff raised to 2,100 before last year's Main Event winner Joe Cada reraised to 6,000 from the button. The cutoff seat moved all in for 18,100 and Cada made the call.

Cada held the ImageImage and was up against the at-risk player's ImageImage. It was another race for a tournament life.

The board ran out ImageImageImageImageImageand Cada improved to a set of tens and eliminated the player. He's up to 94,000 in chips in his title-defense run.

Praz-tastic

With about 19,000 already in the pot, the opponent of Praz Bansi moved all in preflop for an additional 37,700 to send Bansi into the tank.

He eventually found a call and the cards were on their backs.

Bansi: ImageImage

A gambling call by Bansi but it paid dividens when the board ran out ImageImageImageImageImage to pair his kicker to eliminate his opponent and climb up to 205,000.

Duke Steals the Show with Steel Wheel

"All in and a call," came the cry from Annie Duke's table. The camera crew and others quickly gathered. Curious, we went over, too.

Duke had an opponent all in for his last 55,000 or so. The board read ImageImageImage. Duke held ImageImage for the wheel and a flush draw. And her opponent had ImageImage for two pair.

Once given the go-ahead from the camera crew, the dealer burned a card and dealt the turn -- Image. A collective pause. Then, action.

Down came fifth street -- the Image. "Ooooh!" went the crowd at the sight of the board pairing. "I have the straight flush," said Duke calmly, and all realized that indeed she had not been outdrawn.

Another hits the rail. Duke's still stacking, though appears to have something in the neighborhood of 165,000 now.

Here's Johnny

Following a ImageImageImage flop, a player in the blinds checked, and Johnny Chan, in early position, bet 5,300. His opponent check-raised all in for 20,200. Chan was there with the call.

Chan showed ImageImage for top pair, while his opponent tabled ImageImage for a diamond draw. The turn was the Image and the river the Image, and Chan has sent another player packing.

Chan moves well up over the 200,000-chip mark as we near the end of play for the night.

Elezra Rides Off into the Sunset

Eli Elezra made his last stand with a pair of cowboys, but unfortunately, his ImageImage was met with his opponent's ImageImage. The board didn't help him and Elezra hit the rail just before the end of the night.

Esfandiari Gone!

Antonio Esfandiari was all in with the ImageImage against the ImageImage for his opponent. The flop came down ImageImageImage and Esfandiari pumped his fist because he hit a jack. A player at another table asked Esfandiari if he doubled and Esfandiari said, "I'm on my way."

The turn brought the Image and then the river the Image. Esfandiari's opponent made a straight on the turn and river and he eliminated Esfandiari on one of the last hands of the night.

Day 2a In The Bag; Estafanous In The Lead!

After eight levels of intense tournament poker, Day 2a has come to a close in Event #57: $10,000 No-Limit Hold'em Championship!

At midday, 2,412 wide-eyed and poker-ready players walked eagerly through the doors of both the Amazon and Pavilion Rooms to see what fate awaited them throughout the course of the day.

Corwin Cole began the day as the tournament chip leader, but only saw his stack slide downward as many around him began closing ground. Multiple WSOP bracelet holder Jesper Hougaard, cash game specialists Patrik Antonius and Cole South along with Robert Mizrachi were just a few of those that rose up the leaderboard.

Unfortunately, many would find themselves on the rail including previous champions Carlos Mortensen, Berry Johnston, Tom McEvoy and Bobby Baldwin, along with 2010 bracelet winners Dutch Boyd and Daniel Alaei. The international brigade shrunk slightly with James Akenhead, Marcel Luske, Rob Hollink and Luca Pagona a few to book their flight home early.

Approximately 1,260 players have booked themselves a place on Monday for Day 3, and currently it seems as though Boulos Estafanous will be leading the charge with an amassed 344,100 in chips. Snapping on his heels however will be Randy Dorfman (337,000) Jesper Hougaard (316,200), Rodney Sherry (316,000), Sam Abueid (314,000) and Cole South (304,200).

Throw in a chipped-up Sammy Farha and Patrik Antonius, the dangerous Jason Somerville and Carter Phillips, along with previous champion Johnny Chan and a load of tournament veterans and amateurs, and it is truly still every players tournament to win!

Make sure to join the PokerNews Live Reporting Team tomorrow from 12:00 p.m PST as the cards hit the air for Day 2b where players will again begin jostling for a position where they can mount a challenge for the prize everyone is chasing; the coveted gold bracelet, title of champion and $8,944,138 in first prize money!

Image Image Image
Psychic
Emeritus
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

by Psychic » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:49 pm

Do you think my loose image had anything to do with this? :lol:

PokerStars Game #46626720019: Tournament #290664754, $4.00+$0.40 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level VII (125/250) - 2010/07/11 14:44:59 WET [2010/07/11 9:44:59 ET]
Table '290664754 7' 9-max Seat #4 is the button
Seat 1: gold2042 (5467 in chips)
Seat 2: preacherx (3182 in chips)
Seat 3: farmbo (2205 in chips)
Seat 4: DannyK78 (3320 in chips)
Seat 5: Pero_885 (3870 in chips)
Seat 7: noreason73 (2875 in chips)
Seat 8: PsychicSykes (22045 in chips)
Seat 9: el_as_queros (14291 in chips)
gold2042: posts the ante 25
preacherx: posts the ante 25
farmbo: posts the ante 25
DannyK78: posts the ante 25
Pero_885: posts the ante 25
noreason73: posts the ante 25
PsychicSykes: posts the ante 25
el_as_queros: posts the ante 25
Pero_885: posts small blind 125
noreason73: posts big blind 250
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to PsychicSykes [Kh Ac]
PsychicSykes: raises 250 to 500
el_as_queros: raises 750 to 1250
gold2042: folds
preacherx: folds
farmbo: folds
DannyK78: folds
Pero_885: folds
noreason73: folds
PsychicSykes: calls 750
*** FLOP *** [8h Ad Td]
PsychicSykes: checks
el_as_queros: bets 1500
PsychicSykes: calls 1500
*** TURN *** [8h Ad Td] [Kc]
el_as_queros: bets 2500
PsychicSykes: calls 2500
*** RIVER *** [8h Ad Td Kc] [4s]
el_as_queros: bets 9016 and is all-in
PsychicSykes: calls 9016
*** SHOW DOWN ***
el_as_queros: shows [2c 7d] (high card Ace)
PsychicSykes: shows [Kh Ac] (two pair, Aces and Kings)
PsychicSykes collected 29107 from pot
el_as_queros finished the tournament in 33rd place

Rex McGee
Joined in 2008

by Rex McGee » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:38 pm

Uh winning some $25 rebuy donkament atm if anyone fancies a TS rail.

EDIT: idonker

EDIT: 1/3 w/ over 50%+ of chips @ break

^^ Lingo!

Return to “Archive”