Alpha's Summer Adventure

Our best bits.
Rightey
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Alpha's Summer Adventure - The Forgotten Birthday (p21)
by Rightey » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:46 pm

Then you must not play tennis...

Pressurized tennis balls are by far the most common type.

http://tennis.about.com/od/racquetsball ... alls_2.htm

I don't want to argue about this, I'm just giving some friendly advice, if you don't want to risk your dog blowing out a tooth, don't use a regular tennis ball.

Pelloki on ghosts wrote:Just start masturbating furiously. That'll make them go away.

bigcheez2k3
Joined in 2008

by bigcheez2k3 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:56 pm

Are you sure it's not just American/Canadian tennis balls that are like that?

Mine has had the proper tennis balls, ones that come in the tubes, and she's popped them with no problems.

Preezy wrote:She's the hottest thing to come out of the Ukraine since the Chernobyl fallout cloud :shifty:

I didded a youtube thing Clicky!
Rightey
Joined in 2008

by Rightey » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:17 pm

I'm sure it's a very rare occurrence for the ball to pop, but that's the reason why the balls made for dogs don't have any air in them. Like I said when we would tell people at the pet store they'd be surprised as most had never considered it a risk, but the price is nearly identical to a normal tennis ball so you might as well just to be on the safe side.

Pelloki on ghosts wrote:Just start masturbating furiously. That'll make them go away.

Alpha eX
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Alpha's Summer Adventure - Pudding and The Frog (p20)
by Alpha eX » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Drumstick wrote:IMO Alpha needs to get us a video of him playing with Pudding. Any chance?

Fantastic updates. Just caught up with the last two as I was behind! :D

I have some videos and posted about them earlier, I basically just need some software that will let me edit and upload quicktime files. Maybe something to convert to mpeg would be better as I have Windows Movie Maker. Forgot to install Adobe Premier before I left as I didn't think i'd need it for work :fp:

The Alchemist Penguin wrote:Great stuff, Alpha.

What do they think of you taking pictures of everything? Whipping out the camera and taking pictures of the food instead of the family must have got you a strange look or two at first. :lol:

The maids think it's hilarious and it's now become a bit of a running joke, the mother feels the same. The father doesn't seem to care because I do it at home. I didn't take out my camera during our first meal out despite temptations.

Rightey wrote:Is that tennis ball pudding has a real tennis ball? If so then you should replace it, or at least give it a stab to let out the compressed air. I used to work at a pet shop and we'd always warn people not to give their dogs real tennis balls as they can bite down on them, and blow out their teeth if the ball explodes due to the compressed gas.

Cheers for that advice, I would have never known, will warn my mother back home to do it for our dog. I don't think this will be a problem for pudding as he has very weak teeth so mostly just has the ball in his mouth and nibbles on it, he'll never bite into it.

Again, thanks for the concern.

John Galt wrote:I remember when my mate went to Hong Kong about ten years ago and came back with a VCD player and load of pirated films. At the time it was the coolest thing ever as DVDs were a few years away. I can't believe they still use it there though.

They still sell them in stores today. I was in Wellcome and saw a whole shelf of VCD, they are popular because they are so cheap compared to DVD's. I didn't expect them to still be going and they are legit too, I always thought VCD was pirate DVD.

bigcheez2k3
Joined in 2008

by bigcheez2k3 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:40 pm

Google 'Super'.

That'll let you change the file type.

Preezy wrote:She's the hottest thing to come out of the Ukraine since the Chernobyl fallout cloud :shifty:

Rightey
Joined in 2008

by Rightey » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:53 pm

Hand break is also very good for conversion...

http://handbrake.fr/

Alpha eX
Joined in 2008

by Alpha eX » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:55 pm

Cheers guys, downloading both. The website for Super is a maze when it comes to locating the download!

bigcheez2k3
Joined in 2008

by bigcheez2k3 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:56 pm

Yeah, I doubt anyone reads all that gooseberry fool, I was always told to just go to the bottom of each page.

Alpha eX
Joined in 2008

by Alpha eX » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:21 pm

Neither are working, Hand Break is badly designed and Super has a very misleading name!

EDIT: Super doesn't support Quicktime conversion :(

Last edited by Alpha eX on Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fatal Exception
Joined in 2008
AKA: Racist chinese lover

by Fatal Exception » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:22 pm

It sounds more like you're not working.

The above post, unless specifically stated to the contrary, should not be taken seriously. If the above post has offended you in any way, please fill in this form and return it to your nearest moderator.
Rightey
Joined in 2008

by Rightey » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:36 pm

If this doesn't work then you're just plain doing it wrong...

http://www.effectmatrix.com/total-video-converter/

DaLax
Joined in 2008

by DaLax » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:34 pm

Pudding is pretty cute, I'd love to crush his little head.

Wasabi is an ace film. I seem to remember a particularly good scene where Jean Reno duffs up some nunchuk armed Yakuza with a pair of gold putters.

tnman
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Alpha's Summer Adventure - Kowloon (p19, lots of pictures!)
by tnman » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:25 pm

Alpha eX wrote:Image

Love it how Pudding looks like the O RLY owl here. :lol:

Dr Kelso wrote:I only play Pac-Man and that car-jack game. There's nothing quite like scoring a caddy and mowing down street hos.
Alpha eX
Joined in 2008

by Alpha eX » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:26 pm

Who's the guy on here that reviews chocolate? I'm currently eating Strawberried Peanut Butter M&M's and have a pack of Almond M&M's in the draw, they're lovely! If anyone wants a pack let me know and i'll bring some back, should be about £1.50 posted to you from UK.

Writing two updates, Pudding goes to the Vets (don't worry he's ok!) and Double Date. It's nearly 5am and Antonia is up slaving over a lovely handmade father's day card.

Nearly finished the M&M's, I want to try the Almond ones but shouldn't pig out too much before bed.

SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by SEP » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:27 pm

Alpha eX wrote:Who's the guy on here that reviews chocolate? I'm currently eating Strawberried Peanut Butter M&M's and have a pack of Almond M&M's in the draw, they're lovely! If anyone wants a pack let me know and i'll bring some back, should be about £1.50 posted to you from UK.

Writing two updates, Pudding goes to the Vets (don't worry he's ok!) and Double Date. It's nearly 5am and Antonia is up slaving over a lovely handmade father's day card.

Nearly finished the M&M's, I want to try the Almond ones but shouldn't pig out too much before bed.

That'll be Jim.

Nook29
Joined in 2008

by Nook29 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:27 pm

They really do have much better sweets/chocolate over there don't they? So jealous. :(

Mango tic-tacs will do me though.

Lotus
Joined in 2008

by Lotus » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:11 pm

You're in Hong Kong?

:wub:

Love it there.

bigcheez2k3
Joined in 2008

by bigcheez2k3 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:04 am

Is Alpha a bit dead?

Dual
Joined in 2008

by Dual » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:03 am

bigcheez2k3 wrote:Is Alpha a bit dead?

I was wondering this too. He's had too many odd flavoured sweets.

bigcheez2k3
Joined in 2008

by bigcheez2k3 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:04 am

Or Antonia's dad did him in.

Return to “Archive”