Britain's Got Talent - IT'S FINISHED, ITV1

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
KK
Joined in 2008

PostBritain's Got Talent - IT'S FINISHED, ITV1
by KK » Sun May 24, 2009 10:58 am

I thought the No.1 TV Programme in the UK deserved a thread, especially as the semi-finals begin tonight.

Boyle in the Bag is on the first show, so I think it's practically a given she's going to make it through to next Saturday.

I know who'd get my vote...if I actually, you know, bothered to pick up the phone:

Even better than the one from last year.

Starts at 8.30.

Last edited by KK on Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
rinks
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Britain's Got Talent - TONIGHT, ITV1
by rinks » Sun May 24, 2009 11:14 am

strawberry float Cowell and strawberry float his money machine.

Loves us all since 2008
Mommy Christmas
Multiball!
Joined in 2009

by Mommy Christmas » Sun May 24, 2009 11:19 am

rinks wrote:strawberry float Cowell and strawberry float his money machine.

That gypsy is a racing snake. I will steal her tears.

:dread:
rinks
Joined in 2008

by rinks » Sun May 24, 2009 11:19 am

Yeah, brilliant at being a banana split.

Loves us all since 2008
Mommy Christmas
Multiball!
Joined in 2009

by Mommy Christmas » Sun May 24, 2009 11:19 am

Cuban Pete wrote:There's a big dance group that I saw briefly and they were awesome. They were all young men from london, mainly if not all black. Such an awesome routine they had.

Flawless?

Mommy Christmas
Multiball!
Joined in 2009

by Mommy Christmas » Sun May 24, 2009 11:23 am

Cuban Pete wrote:I think that's them, I only saw briefly. Did you like them too?

Yeah, Dressed in Black suits. There is another dance group that were even better. CAn't remember the name. They had a kid in a hold-all :shock:

Mommy Christmas
Multiball!
Joined in 2009

by Mommy Christmas » Sun May 24, 2009 11:24 am

rinks
Joined in 2008

by rinks » Sun May 24, 2009 11:27 am

Mommy wrote:Yeah, Dressed in Black suits. There is another dance group that were even better. CAn't remember the name. They had a kid in a hold-all :shock:

Britain's Got A People Trafficking Problem.

Loves us all since 2008
Poncho
Joined in 2008

by Poncho » Sun May 24, 2009 11:40 am

I enjoy this show - it gives me a good excuse to rant at the TV as sob story after sob story is pretty much carried into the finals. The one I hate the most is that guy with his 'I haven't got any confidence' routine who always looks like he's going to cry. What a mood killer he is.

Fazarelli
Joined in 2008

by Fazarelli » Sun May 24, 2009 11:43 am

Cuban Pete wrote:There's a big dance group that I saw briefly and they were awesome. They were all young men from london, mainly if not all black. Such an awesome routine they had.

Wel, there are 2 all black dance groups, one called 'Diversity', the other one is called 'Flawless'. 'Diversity' are aged between 12-25 and 'Flawless' are about 18-22. And, yes, they are both friggin' awesome. Definitely contenders to win but i couldn't choose between them. I think it will come down to who can produce a new routine that's as good as, if not better, than the first showing. Personally, i think the winner should be someone who is original and not just copying other artists (which ALL of the singers are, i mean it's so lame and corny really) and these dance troupes are really unique and imaginative.

EDIT: Actually, i've just watched it again and Diversity aren't all black.

Last edited by Fazarelli on Sun May 24, 2009 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Octoroc wrote:It's the best upgrade for any sound system anywhere.
Fazarelli
Joined in 2008

by Fazarelli » Sun May 24, 2009 11:45 am

Mommy wrote:

Yep, that's them! This is a must see, it's so good.

Octoroc wrote:It's the best upgrade for any sound system anywhere.
Hesk
Joined in 2008

by Hesk » Sun May 24, 2009 11:46 am

Fazarelli wrote:all black dance groups, one called 'Diversity'

This shouldn't make me laugh, but it does :lol:

BobbyDigital
Joined in 2008
AKA: RZA

by BobbyDigital » Sun May 24, 2009 12:54 pm

It's a DJ Talent, on Britains Got Talent!!!

Falsey wrote:He got me in the woods, on a road and most memorably, on a canal boat.
jamcc
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by jamcc » Sun May 24, 2009 12:57 pm

Yep. Them. They were strawberry floating amazing. Can't remember what they're called though...

Edit - Flawless. They were clearly better than Diversity, in my view. Though Diversity were very good too.

Boo!
Joined in 2008

by Boo! » Sun May 24, 2009 1:00 pm

I saw a young fella get through last playing the drums. It was a piss easy song yet they thought it was the greatest thing ever.

Floex
Joined in 2008

by Floex » Sun May 24, 2009 2:08 pm

Boo! wrote:I saw a young fella get through last playing the drums. It was a piss easy song yet they thought it was the greatest thing ever.

:lol: What was that all about. If he started doing some double pedal then fair play but it was just Wipeout for christ sake. I can play Wipeout and I don't even play the drums

Boo!
Joined in 2008

by Boo! » Sun May 24, 2009 2:16 pm

F-Heonix wrote:
Boo! wrote:I saw a young fella get through last playing the drums. It was a piss easy song yet they thought it was the greatest thing ever.

:lol: What was that all about. If he started doing some double pedal then fair play but it was just Wipeout for christ sake. I can play Wipeout and I don't even play the drums

My housemate thought it was awesome too and called me a wanker for saying it was shite :lol:

Thongings
Joined in 2008

by Thongings » Sun May 24, 2009 2:25 pm

Yeah, but come on. That kid was like, what, 12? And had only been playing the drums for a year. Or so he claimed. :shifty:

Take that into account, stick him on stage in front of four thousand people and suddenly it's not so 'shite' really is it? That kid was clearly loving every second. Besides, he didn't get into the semis, they just said yes to his audition.

Anyway, I love this show way more than I should like to admit. You can take the rest of these reality talent shows and stick 'em, but BGT? Love it.

The Artist Formerly Known As CrashHornet
Floex
Joined in 2008

by Floex » Sun May 24, 2009 2:26 pm

Did you see that kid doing those crazy dance moves? He was like 10 or 11, now THAT was talent.

Boo!
Joined in 2008

by Boo! » Sun May 24, 2009 2:29 pm

CrashHornet wrote:Yeah, but come on. That kid was like, what, 12? And had only been playing the drums for a year. Or so he claimed. :shifty:

Take that into account, stick him on stage in front of four thousand people and suddenly it's not so 'shite' really is it? That kid was clearly loving every second. Besides, he didn't get into the semis, they just said yes to his audition.

Anyway, I love this show way more than I should like to admit. You can take the rest of these reality talent shows and stick 'em, but BGT? Love it.

Im not impressed by kids doing piss easy things to be honest. Any 12 year old who had been playing drums for a year could do that gooseberry fool.

Return to “Stuff”