The Midnight Thread VI

Our best bits.
Alvin Flummux
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Midnight Thread VI
by Alvin Flummux » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:30 am

Rightey wrote:I just noticed that tomorrow I have a job interview, but the person who I'm supposed to meet never told me where to meet them or at what time, they just told me an intersection. :lol: :fp:

:o :lol:

Rightey
Joined in 2008

by Rightey » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:32 am

One of my friend said to just show up at the street corner, and wait for a man in a suite. Possibly wearing a large hat.

Pelloki on ghosts wrote:Just start masturbating furiously. That'll make them go away.

Sputnik
Joined in 2010

by Sputnik » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:33 am

Wouldn't it be easier to just give him a ring or e-mail?

This is malignant for diapered cartoon girls crutches as well

Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

by Qikz » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:35 am

Rightey wrote:One of my friend said to just show up at the street corner, and wait for a man in a suite. Possibly wearing a large hat.

:lol: :lol:

The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
Rightey
Joined in 2008

by Rightey » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:53 am

St. Putnik wrote:Wouldn't it be easier to just give him a ring or e-mail?

I did, I emailed him today as soon as I noticed unfortunately he seems to be pretty slow to replying.

Also another hilarious story, last night I was working at my universities annual faculty Christmas party thing. My job was to help set up decorations and man the registration desk, and one of the retired teachers that came was absolutely mental, his name might have been Jim, we were not 100% sure.

The first event happened when one of the girls working with me went to get a drink, she was with her boyfriend and they went together. Apparently while walking back from the table Jim came up to her and said "So baby, I'll see you later tonight right? Oh don't worry your boyfriend can come too." :lol:

Next he passed by the registration table again, and this time he brought us a bunch of beef sandwiches that they were giving out at another table. When I turned him down, he just said "HAH! Yeah you've had enough already huh!" then rubbed my stomach and walked off. :lol: :lol:

Then while I was walking around a bit later looking for something to eat. I saw the girl from before with her boyfriend, and another girl that was working the desk with me talking to one of our teachers, so I hung around them for a few minutes and Jim passed by again, and tapped me on the shoulder and said "Oh so you ignore me and indulge him huh?" and then he shook his head and was about to take off, when I said "Alright come one tell me what did you used to teach here?" He said "forget it, unless you give me a kiss!" and I replied, "Sorry, I'm not that European, how about a hug instead though?" and he said "Hah! Sure" then he hugged me, and then moved on to the other two girls who were actually a few meters away at this point. He just went up to them said "Huggy Boo!" and hugged them, and he kissed one on the side of the head. Then he tried to hug the teacher, and he just told him "No" at which point Jim said "How about I bite your ass instead?! Hah!" and he walked off. :lol: :lol:

A bit later after that when I was back at the registration desk he walked by again and told one of the girls "Hey bite down on this!" and he then reached into his coat, and pulled out...

An entire strawberry floating Pineapple that he had taken off one of the tables with refreshments. :lol: :fp:
He then just put the pineapple down on our table and walked off.

Also at some point during the night, when the girl who had her boyfriend there was walking around, he came up to both of them garbed glasses of wine they were both holding, said thanks and downed them both within about 2 seconds. But at least he was nice enough to go and get them some more drinks.

tl;dr potentially boring night made hilarious by possibly senile old man.

Pelloki on ghosts wrote:Just start masturbating furiously. That'll make them go away.

Loire
Joined in 2008
AKA: PS2 Gamer

by Loire » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:05 am

I've got some major constipation - it's strawberry floating horrid. Not only can I not sleep, I'm in a gooseberry fool mood (Image), have to be up at half six, and have a meeting with my course manager regarding my work diary which I've got a month of the possible three written for.

And to add to awkwardness, my house mate who I'm shagging didn't answer her door when I knocked out of sheer agitation and generally feeling... gooseberry fool, because she's in the other lad's room next door. Pft!

Anung wrote:Ectomorphs in the house.
The People's ElboReformat
Joined in 2008
AKA: Goat, Zenigame

by The People's ElboReformat » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:33 am

Rightey wrote:One of my friend said to just show up at the street corner, and wait for a man in a suite. Possibly wearing a large hat.

Sounds like you're about to start a wonderful career in prostitution.

The Eeveelution club! \o/
Rightey
Joined in 2008

by Rightey » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:35 am

Rightey
Joined in 2008

by Rightey » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:47 pm

Hungry, waiting for baked potatoes to finish baking.

Mockmaster
Joined in 2008

by Mockmaster » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:48 am

I cannot sleep.

Corazon de Leon

by Corazon de Leon » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:49 am

Join prototype's game so I can play.

SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by SEP » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:09 am

Mockmaster wrote:I cannot sleep.

I had that problem to, last night. Somewhat caused by my new next door neighbour apparently being Thor, the God of Thunder.

Count Nood
Joined in 2008

by Count Nood » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:25 am

strawberry floating hell a spider on my bed, no sleep for me tonight. :(

The Eeveelution club!!! \o/
The Alchemist Penguin wrote:I want Tales of Vesperia PS3 now. Especially you loveable Patty. :wub:
Oh Teh Noes
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mina Murray

by Oh Teh Noes » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:54 am

Noodolph wrote:strawberry floating hell a spider on my bed, no sleep for me tonight. :(

You absolute strawberry floating pussy.

Dr Cottle wrote:My favourite flavour of popsicle is DICK.
Rightey
Joined in 2008

by Rightey » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:33 pm

I am bored.

Also GG never changed my name. :x

Pacman
Joined in 2009

by Pacman » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:28 am

Could be worse, I can't even think of a name :(

The People's ElboReformat
Joined in 2008
AKA: Goat, Zenigame

by The People's ElboReformat » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:31 am

Noodolph wrote:strawberry floating hell a spider on my bed, no sleep for me tonight. :(

PENIS SPIDER :shock:

Rightey wrote:I am bored.

PM him then.

The Eeveelution club! \o/
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

by Qikz » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:35 am

Rightey wrote:I am bored.

Yeah Whitey, what gives?

Green Gecko
Treasurer
Joined in 2008

by Green Gecko » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:46 am

My cat died.

"It should be common sense to just accept the message Nintendo are sending out through their actions."

❤ btw GRcade costs money and depends on donations - please support one of the UK's oldest video gaming forums → HOW TO DONATE
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

by Qikz » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:48 am

Woah, that sucks. :(

Return to “Archive”