'Are You A Werewolf? - The Final Lynch? p374

Our best bits.
Poncho
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 'Are You A Werewolf? Shockers and Lynch Vote - p151
by Poncho » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:09 pm

The lynching is usually at 10pm. Has been every other time.

And Lewis is right about compression. It can make images look a little grainy/off in places. Lewis is decent enough at photoshop to have not let that get through I'd imagine. But then again, it's hard to be certain.

Parksey
Joined in 2008

by Parksey » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:10 pm

The time of LewisD's screengrab definitely checks out - I got my PM around 11:45pm on the 23rd September.

I know this is ComShep we're talking about, but if he read the wolf PM then it must have mentioned the other wolves in it?

Ecno
Joined in 2008

by Ecno » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:10 pm

Parksey wrote:ComShep gets one post after his death, yes?

If he's lynched, he should come out and say for certain whether he did talk to Lewis on MSN. He's got nothing to lose when he's dead.

I think the lynching is at 11pm.

I don't think you do (and I don't think you should) and besides if he is a wolf he can still win if the wolves win.

Donate to the Ukrainian Military's fight against fascism.

https://bank.gov.ua/en/news/all/natsion ... ebi-armiyi

Contact your MP to voice support for Ukraine
DML
Joined in 2008

by DML » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:10 pm

Parksey wrote:ComShep gets one post after his death, yes?

If he's lynched, he should come out and say for certain whether he did talk to Lewis on MSN. He's got nothing to lose when he's dead.

I think the lynching is at 11pm.

Once a player is dead, one death post is allowed, but nothing that refers to the game.

Ecno
Joined in 2008

by Ecno » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:10 pm

Parksey wrote:The time of LewisD's screengrab definitely checks out - I got my PM around 11:45pm on the 23rd September.

I know this is ComShep we're talking about, but if he read the wolf PM then it must have mentioned the other wolves in it?

I checked that aswell.

Hexx
Joined in 2008

by Hexx » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:12 pm

I really hope Lewis doesn't save all his MSNs.

Last night I was rating his penis :lol:

Poncho
Joined in 2008

by Poncho » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:12 pm

Parksey wrote:The time of LewisD's screengrab definitely checks out - I got my PM around 11:45pm on the 23rd September.

Wolves are told in the same PM who the other wolves are.

SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by SEP » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:13 pm

Poncho wrote:

How would you know?

Ecno
Joined in 2008

by Ecno » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:13 pm

Poncho wrote:

That's very wolfy knowledge.

Count Nood
Joined in 2008

by Count Nood » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:14 pm

smurphy wrote:CommShep has already denied any conversation with Lewis.

He might actually have a point there...

I could Phoenix Wright gif this up, but I'll get straight to the point. I've noticed a couple of things that are "off" in that screenshot. First of all, as far as I'm aware, CommShep's MSN name in recent times has been "Chris", not "CommShep" as Lewis' screenshot indidcates. Secondly, he uses a different font and colour to the one in the screenshot.

However, the closest convo history with ComSheps that I have is three days after Lewis' so it could quite easily have been changed, I just find it interesting, that's all.

Edit: The font Sheps has used in the conversations with myself three days after Lewis' is the same as the one he'd used in the past according to my convo history.

Last edited by Count Nood on Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Eeveelution club!!! \o/
The Alchemist Penguin wrote:I want Tales of Vesperia PS3 now. Especially you loveable Patty. :wub:
The People's ElboReformat
Joined in 2008
AKA: Goat, Zenigame

by The People's ElboReformat » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:15 pm

:idea:

BTW, if ComShep is a wolf, that doesn't necessarily mean LewisD isn't also a wolf. It could all be a plan by the wolves to sacrifice one of the pack in order to have one of them gain trust from us humans. Because DML did say (I think) if the wolves win, all of them win. Even the ones that die. So ComShep would still be classified as a winner.

Just thought that'd be worth mentioning.

The Eeveelution club! \o/
Parksey
Joined in 2008

by Parksey » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:15 pm

Was anyone else talking to ComShep at around 11ish on the 23rd?

Ecno
Joined in 2008

by Ecno » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:15 pm

Phoenix Tennant wrote:

I could Phoenix Wright gif this up, but I'll get straight to the point. I've noticed a couple of things that are "off" in that screenshot. First of all, as far as I'm aware, CommShep's MSN name in recent times has been "Chris", not "CommShep" as Lewis' screenshot indidcates. Secondly, he uses a different font and colour to the one in the screenshot.

However, the closest convo history with ComSheps that I have is three days after Lewis' so it could quite easily have been changed, I just find it interesting, that's all.

Unless Lewis has customised the names of people on GR to their GR names. Though I don't want to back him up too much just incase Lewis is a wolf.

LewisD
#grcadesangle
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD

by LewisD » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:16 pm

Phoenix Tennant wrote:

I have Shep set as "Commshep" on my MSN (Right click name > Nickname)
And all my history logs show peoples text with the colour etc that they use at the time.

Bigerich
Joined in 2008

by Bigerich » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:20 pm

Last edited by Bigerich on Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poncho
Joined in 2008

by Poncho » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:21 pm

MCN wrote:
Poncho wrote:

How would you know?

Let's ignore the fact that I've been a wolf before. How else would the wolves know who is on their team? :lol:

Count Nood
Joined in 2008

by Count Nood » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:23 pm

Ah, that would put the name thing to rest at least. I didn't realise you could do that. :)

LewisD wrote:And all my history logs show peoples text with the colour etc that they use at the time.

But this here just doesn't add up. On the 26th, I had two conversations with Sheps. The last time we'd talked before that was the 9th. In all of those conversations, he had the same font and everything. NOT the one in your screenshot. It just seems odd that he'd change it in between, although it is entirely plausible.

The Eeveelution club!!! \o/
The Alchemist Penguin wrote:I want Tales of Vesperia PS3 now. Especially you loveable Patty. :wub:
Parksey
Joined in 2008

by Parksey » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:23 pm

Past wolves aren't exempt from being wolves this time. The chance of them being one of 9/73 is just the same as anyone else.

Not that I'm suspecting you at this moment in time. It was more if anyone else uses the "I was a wolf before" excuse.

Raze

by Raze » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:25 pm

What the strawberry float... :lol:

Well this has been a colossal waste of time, hasn't it?

PCCD
Joined in 2008

by PCCD » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:26 pm

Poncho wrote:
PCCD wrote:
Parksey wrote:But even if ComShep is a wolf, it doesn't completely exonerate Lewis, does it?

No it doesn't, we gain very little if anything from Com Shep being lynched tonight. If LewisD does turn out to be a human I'll hold my hands up, say I was wrong and I have no problem admiting that. If he turns out to be wolf prepare for me to make reference to it every chance I get.

We're not saying he's not a wolf yet. Just that finding out what CS is will help us see things with a bit more clarity. What's stopping us lynching Lewis tomorrow if that's the general consensus? People are suffering from 'Knee-jerk reaction' syndrome.

How? Even allowing for Com Shep being a special person I don't think even he would be as stupid to reveal his role to LewisD. Then again he may have said it in the MSN chat for a giggle, LewisD twigged on that and carried on with the joke whether he [Lewis] is a wolf or not. I know Com Shep is special but I think even he would've cried bullshit at LewisD's message if he was a wolf.

It'll be like this again tomorrow I fear and someone else will be put forward with evidence to get LewisD off the hook again. Better we take him out of the equation now I feel.

Last edited by PCCD on Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Holly and Delusi wrote:PENALTY: Blatant lies. Five minutes in the Sin Bin.

Return to “Archive”