St Nick wrote:
Irene Demova wrote:
teh bork wrote:
Irene Demova wrote:
St Nick wrote:
teh bork wrote:
Irene Demova wrote:
St Nick wrote:I never conceeded 4 goals in one games. :lol:

Now's the time Spindash...you've proved your point.

I direct you towards the ratings of the defence

9 goals conceded in 3 games and against 2 mid table sides as well, least St Nick's was against the big teams.

This.

If I was dropped for conceeding 9 goals in 3 games against Arsenal twice and Liverpool, then surely you're going to be dropped for conceeding 9 goals in 3 games against lesser teams.

We'll see though. I wouldn't want Spindash to come over as bias.

Arsenal were as low in the league then as tottenham and city are now

A better side than Spurs and City though, I'd rather face Bentley than Arshavin for example.

Robinho or diaby?
Zhirkov or clichy?

Alright Irene, don't start crying. :lol:

:lol:

I think I've found some dirt on Irene. Megaton incoming.

The Eeveelution club!!! \o/
The Alchemist Penguin wrote:I want Tales of Vesperia PS3 now. Especially you loveable Patty. :wub:
teh bork
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Pirates FC - Tottenham p54
by teh bork » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:56 pm

Irene Demova wrote:
teh bork wrote:
Irene Demova wrote:
teh bork wrote:
Irene Demova wrote:
St Nick wrote:
teh bork wrote:
Irene Demova wrote:
St Nick wrote:I never conceeded 4 goals in one games. :lol:

Now's the time Spindash...you've proved your point.

I direct you towards the ratings of the defence

9 goals conceded in 3 games and against 2 mid table sides as well, least St Nick's was against the big teams.

This.

If I was dropped for conceeding 9 goals in 3 games against Arsenal twice and Liverpool, then surely you're going to be dropped for conceeding 9 goals in 3 games against lesser teams.

We'll see though. I wouldn't want Spindash to come over as bias.

Arsenal were as low in the league then as tottenham and city are now

A better side than Spurs and City though, I'd rather face Bentley than Arshavin for example.

Robinho or diaby?
Zhirkov or clichy?

I compared players of similar position, not those of a striker and defensive mid and when did Zhirkov move I thought he was still at CSKA.

City have signed him in the game

Still comparing him to Clichy, I should have said Torres or Zokora.

St Nick
Joined in 2008

by St Nick » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:58 pm

Phoenix Tennant wrote:I think I've found some dirt on Irene. Megaton incoming.

:wub:

Bork - :wub:

Oh Teh Nose is my Buddy Brother :wub:
Irene Demova
Joined in 2009
AKA: Karl

by Irene Demova » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:00 am

St Nick wrote:

Relying on others to win you a place in the team :roll:

St Nick
Joined in 2008

by St Nick » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:01 am

Irene Demova wrote:
St Nick wrote:

Nah, I just rely on you to conceed 9 goals in 3 games against mid table teams.

SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by SEP » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:02 am

This thread is my favourite on GRcade at the moment. Classic stuff.

Spindash
Joined in 2008

by Spindash » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:02 am

4/2 - GRcade Pirates vs. Everton

Line-ups
GRcade (4-4-2): St Nick - Pred, Mockmaster, MCN, BTB - Brick Tamlin, Jango, Kanbei, PsychicSykes - GM, Stig. Subs: Irene Demova, Phoenix Tennant, Zenigame, Adam Pollard, SpaceJebus, Zellery, Songwriter.

Everton (4-4-1-1): Howard - Lescott, Yobo, Jagielka, Hibbert - Baines, Thomson, Cahill, Arteta - Pienaar, Vaughan. Subs: Ruddy, Osman, Gosling, Saha, Neville, van der Meyde, Fellaini.

First half
| | | | |
| -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| | 1 min | Kick Off | 0 : 0 |
| -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| | | Everton kicked off | |
| | 5 min | Howard Save | 0 : 0 |
| | | Jango came forward | |
| | | Jango laid it forward to Kanbei | |
| | | Kanbei kept the ball moving | |
| | | Kanbei attempted a thunderous drive! | |
| | | Howard could not gather the ball cleanly | |
| | | Thomson removed the danger | |
| | | Hibbert cleared the ball | |
| | | MCN got to the ball first | |
| | | MCN hit a first time 20 yard ball forward to BTB | |
| | | BTB brought the ball down the right wing | |
| | | BTB looked for PsychicSykes in front of him | |
| | | PsychicSykes with the ball for GRcade Pirates | |
| | | PsychicSykes tried to find Stig with a forward pass to feet | |
| | | Stig used his skill to go past Yobo | |
| | | Stig tried to find Kanbei with pass to the left | |
| | | Lescott lofted the ball 45 yards upfield | |
| | | MCN succesfully won the ball from James Vaughan | |
| | | MCN looked to volley the ball long to Pred | |
| | | Pred came forward | |
| | | Pred looked for Brick Tamlin out left | |
| | | Brick Tamlin got past Hibbert | |
| | | Brick Tamlin put the ball into the six yard box | |
| | | PsychicSykes with the ball for GRcade Pirates | |
| | | PsychicSykes lost out to Lescott | |
| | | Lescott searched out Vaughan first time | |
| | | Mockmaster made it first to the ball and intercepted | |
| | | Mockmaster came forward | |
| | | Mockmaster passed along the floor for Pred to pick it up | |
| | | Arteta had no problem in intercepting the ball | |
| | | Arteta tried to find Cahill with a pass to feet | |
| | | Cahill came forward | |
| | | Cahill tried to find Pienaar with a pass to feet | |
| | | Pienaar took the ball forward | |
| | | Pienaar was allowed to continue his run | |
| | | Pienaar skipped past Kanbei | |
| | | Steven Pienaar with the ball for Everton | |
| | | Pienaar was allowed to continue his run | |
| | | Pienaar moved the ball out right for Arteta | |
| | | Arteta with the ball for Everton | |
| | | Arteta surged past Pred! | |
| | | Arteta came forward | |
| | | Arteta put a low cross in to the far post | |
| | | PsychicSykes headed the ball to safety | |
| | | Baines headed the ball towards the goal | |
| | | But it went over the bar | |
| | 7 min | Howard Save | 0 : 0 |
| | | Cahill blocked PsychicSykes in a good, clean tackle | |
| | | Kanbei took the ball forward | |
| | | Kanbei continued unchallenged | |
| | | Kanbei played a lovely ball for Pred | |
| | | Pred got free in the penalty area | |
| | | Howard managed to turn it behind! | |
| | | That should have been a goal | |
| | | Thomson was relieved his mistake didn't cost Everton a goal! | |
| | | Corner-kick to GRcade Pirates | |
| | 17 min | GM Goal | 1 : 0 |
| | | Pred took the ball forward | |
| | | Pred passed along the floor for Jango to pick it up | |
| | | Jango came forward | |
| | | Jango tried to find Brick Tamlin with a forward pass to feet | |
| | | Brick Tamlin kept the ball moving | |
| | | Brick Tamlin played a pinpoint pass to GM | |
| | | GM got free in the penalty area | |
| | | GM tried a low drive! | |
| Goal | | GM SCORED FOR GRCADE PIRATES!! | |
| | 18 min | Kick Off | 1 : 0 |
| | | Everton got the action underway | |
| | 21 min | St Nick Save | 1 : 0 |
| | | Cahill was there to apply the finish | |
| | | St Nick did well to parry it | |
| | 22 min | Lescott Injury | 1 : 0 |
| | | Lescott needed treatment from the oncoming physio | |
| | 27 min | St Nick Save | 1 : 0 |
| | | Arteta came forward | |
| | | Arteta played it past Pred | |
| | | Arteta with the ball for Everton | |
| | | Arteta went to the byline | |
| | | Arteta floated it into the area from the right | |
| | | Kanbei did well to avert the danger | |
| | | A freekick was awarded | |
| | | Kanbei obstructed Cahill | |
| | | Arteta lined up the free kick | |
| | | Arteta hit the free kick | |
| | | Jagielka took the ball right to the byline | |
| | | Jagielka hit the ball back 30 yards towards Thomson | |
| | | Kevin Thomson came forward | |
| | | Thomson shot right footed on the half volley | |
| | | It was no problem for St Nick | |
| | 29 min | | 1 : 0 |
| | | PsychicSykes hit it left to Stig | |
| | | Thomson tripped Stig | |
| | | Thomson got away with a warning | |
| | 32 min | Cahill Chance | 1 : 0 |
| | | Stig lost out to Yobo | |
| | | Joseph Yobo passed first time to Baines down the left side | |
| | | Baines came forward | |
| | | Baines played the ball forward to Cahill's feet | |
| | | Tim Cahill skipped past the challenge of Jango | |
| | | Cahill shot for the top corner | |
| | | But Tim Cahill couldn't get it on target | |
| | | It would have been some goal by Tim Cahill | |
| | 38 min | Arteta Chance | 1 : 0 |
| | | Pienaar came forward | |
| | | Steven Pienaar showed Jango a clean set of heels | |
| | | Pienaar took the ball forward | |
| | | Arteta picked up Pienaar's good ball | |
| | | Good play by Arteta in making himself some space | |
| | | But it went over the bar | |
| | 45 min | Cahill Goal | 1 : 1 |
| | | Pienaar showed Jango a clean set of heels | |
| | | Pienaar hit a 25 yard ball forward to Vaughan | |
| | | Good play by Vaughan in making himself some space | |
| | | Vaughan tried his luck from an angle | |
| | | St Nick pushed it away | |
| | | Cahill got to the loose ball | |
| Goal | | CAHILL SCORED FOR EVERTON!! | |
| | 45 min | Added Time | 1 : 1 |
| | | 2 minutes of injury time were to be played | |
| | 45+1 min | Kick Off | 1 : 1 |
| | | GRcade Pirates got the game underway | |

Second half
| | 46 min | Kick Off | 1 : 1 |
| | | GRcade Pirates Kicked Off | |
| | 47 min | | 1 : 1 |
| | | Jango was in need of the physio and hobbled off for treatment | |
| | | Jango was injured by Arteta | |
| | 49 min | Vaughan Chance | 1 : 1 |
| | | Vaughan with the ball for Everton | |
| | | Vaughan found Thomson with a low pass down the left flank | |
| | | Thomson curled it first time in to the far post | |
| | | Cahill got up above Pred | |
| | | Cahill lost his man and found himself with plenty of room | |
| | | Cahill headed the ball | |
| | | But Cahill headed it way over the bar | |
| | | Cahill timed his run to perfection | |
| | | Goal kick | |
| | | St Nick took the goal kick | |
| | | Hibbert cut out the pass | |
| | | Hibbert ran with the ball | |
| | | Hibbert laid it right to Pienaar | |
| | | Pienaar brought the ball forward | |
| | | Pienaar passed it left to Thomson | |
| | | Kevin Thomson kept the ball moving | |
| | | Thomson fed the ball forward to Arteta | |
| | | Mikel Arteta ran with the ball | |
| | | Arteta passed left to Vaughan | |
| | | James Vaughan bore down on goal | |
| | | Vicious shot by Vaughan for the top corner | |
| | | But Vaughan put it high and wide | |
| | 53 min | Thomson Chance | 1 : 1 |
| | | Jagielka ran with the ball | |
| | | Phil Jagielka tried to find Arteta with a pass to feet | |
| | | Arteta took the ball forward | |
| | | Arteta fed the ball left to Thomson | |
| | | Thomson came forward | |
| | | Thomson shot from distance | |
| | | But the ball went flying over the bar | |
| | 55 min | | 1 : 1 |
| | | Lescott scrambled the ball away | |
| | | BTB made a great interception | |
| | | BTB tried to find PsychicSykes with a pass to feet | |
| | | PsychicSykes ran with the ball | |
| | | PsychicSykes found Stig with a low pass into the area | |
| | | Joseph Yobo did well to avert the danger | |
| | | Kevin Thomson passed it left first time to Baines | |
| | | Leighton Baines with the ball for Everton | |
| | | Leighton Baines put the ball out for a throw in | |
| | | PsychicSykes took the throw-in | |
| | | Stig came forward | |
| | | Stig played the ball to PsychicSykes' feet | |
| | | Lescott could not stop PsychicSykes going past him | |
| | | PsychicSykes cut infield with the ball | |
| | | PsychicSykes centred the ball | |
| | | Corner-kick to GRcade Pirates | |
| | 59 min | | 1 : 1 |
| | | Phil Jagielka got well above GM to win the ball | |
| | | Phil Jagielka headed the ball upfield to Arteta | |
| | | Arteta got up above Jango | |
| | | Arteta got his head to the ball | |
| | | Cahill got his head to the ball | |
| | | MCN did well to avert the danger | |
| | 60 min | Substitution | 1 : 1 |
| | | GRcade Pirates made a double substitution | |
| | | Jango made his way to the bench and was replaced by Zenigame | |
| | | Songwriter came on as a sub for Stig | |
| | 61 min | Substitution | 1 : 1 |
| | | Everton looked to alter things by bringing on a substitute | |
| | | Baines left the pitch to be replaced by Neville | |
| | 63 min | Arteta Goal | 1 : 2 |
| | | Cahill aimed for the top corner | |
| | | The ball went out of play for a throw-in | |
| | | Hibbert moved across to take his side's throw-in | |
| | | Neville used his skill to go past Zenigame | |
| | | Neville passed to Cahill in the area | |
| | | St Nick took control of the loose ball | |
| | | The referee gave a penalty | |
| | | Cahill was tripped by Mockmaster | |
| | | MCN showed the referee what he thought of that decision! | |
| | | Yellow card shown to Mockmaster | |
| | | Arteta placed the ball down carefully | |
| Goal | | ARTETA SCORED FOR EVERTON!! | |
| | 64 min | Kick Off | 1 : 2 |
| | | GM brought the ball forward | |
| | | GM sent the ball back to MCN | |
| | | MCN with the ball for GRcade Pirates | |
| | | MCN lost out to Vaughan | |
| | | James Vaughan brought the ball forward | |
| | | Vaughan hit it right to Arteta | |
| | | Arteta showed Brick Tamlin a clean set of heels | |
| | | Arteta found Tony Hibbert with a low pass right | |
| | | Hibbert floated it first time into the area from the right | |
| | | BTB headed the ball clear | |
| | | GRcade Pirates tried to launch a counter attack | |
| | | GM continued with the play down the left of the field | |
| | | GM continued unchallenged | |
| | | GM lost the ball to Jagielka | |
| | | Jagielka half volleyed it forward to Cahill | |
| | | Cahill came forward | |
| | | Cahill lost out to Pred | |
| | | Pred ran with the ball | |
| | | Pred moved the ball right for Kanbei | |
| | | Kanbei played the ball first time looking for Songwriter | |
| | | Songwriter ran with the ball | |
| | | Yobo made a good sliding challenge on Songwriter | |
| | | Zenigame cut out the pass | |
| | | Zenigame came forward | |
| | | Neville made a good sliding challenge on Zenigame | |
| | | Free kick to Everton | |
| | | Kevin Thomson was tripped by Kanbei | |
| | | The referee reached into his pocket and showed a yellow card to Kanbei | |
| | 68 min | Cahill Goal | 1 : 3 |
| | | Pienaar played the ball square looking for Neville | |
| | | Phil Neville kept the ball moving | |
| | | Neville played the ball square looking for Lescott | |
| | | Lescott kept the ball moving | |
| | | Lescott looked for the pass right to Phil Neville | |
| | | Neville with the ball for Everton | |
| | | Neville tried to find Cahill with a forward pass to feet | |
| | | Cahill took the ball past Zenigame | |
| | | Cahill blasted a banana shot from outside of the area | |
| Goal | | CAHILL SCORED FOR EVERTON!! | |
| | | It was hit from all of 30 yards | |
| Goal | | CAHILL SCORED AN EXCELLENT STRIKE | |
| Goal | | CAHILL'S SECOND OF THE GAME | |
| | | Everton hit GRcade Pirates with a quickfire double | |
| | 69 min | Kick Off | 1 : 3 |
| | 75 min | GM Goal | 2 : 3 |
| | | Free kick to GRcade Pirates | |
| | | Yobo tripped Songwriter | |
| | | The referee reached into his pocket and pulled out a yellow card for Yobo | |
| | | BTB played the ball forward | |
| | | GM tried to get onto the pass | |
| | | Good play by GM in making himself some space | |
| | | Smashed in low by GM | |
| Goal | | GM'S SECOND OF THE GAME | |
| | 76 min | Kick Off | 2 : 3 |
| | | Everton got the game underway | |
| | 79 min | GM Injury | 2 : 3 |
| | | GM needed treatment from the oncoming physio | |
| | | GM was injured in a challenge with Phil Neville | |
| | 83 min | Substitution | 2 : 3 |
| | | GRcade Pirates made a substitution | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant came on as a sub for BTB | |
| | 87 min | St Nick Save | 2 : 3 |
| | | Neville brought the ball forward | |
| | | Neville tried to find Cahill with a pass to feet | |
| | | Cahill kept the ball moving | |
| | | Vicious shot by Cahill for the top corner | |
| | | St Nick did well to turn the ball over the crossbar | |
| | 90 min | Added Time | 2 : 3 |
| | | 3 minutes of injury time were to be played | |
| | 90+4 min | Full Time | 2 : 3 |
| | | Cahill stuck out his leg to bring down Zenigame | |
| | | Cahill received a yellow card | |
| | | Kanbei ran up to try an out-swinging ball from the corner | |
| | | Kanbei elected to take the corner short | |
| | | PsychicSykes aimed for the top corner | |
| | | Lescott cleared the ball | |
| | | Vaughan went by the challenge of Phoenix Tennant | |
| | | PsychicSykes closed in and intercepted the ball | |
| | | PsychicSykes came forward | |
| | | PsychicSykes hit a 25 yard ball forward to Songwriter | |
| | | Yobo cut out the pass | |
| | | Yobo played the ball down the left | |
| | | Vaughan tried to get onto the pass | |
| | | Vaughan with the ball for Everton | |
| | | Vaughan passed to Pienaar in the area | |
| | | Kanbei dispossessed Pienaar | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant nicked the ball from the toes of Pienaar | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant searched out Songwriter first time | |
| | | Jagielka got well above GM to win the ball | |
| | | Jagielka nodded the ball to Neville | |
| | | Jagielka was totally dominant in the air | |
| | | Neville took the ball forward | |
| | | Neville played the ball right to Cahill's feet | |
| | | Tim Cahill came forward | |
| | | Cahill laid it forward to Steven Pienaar | |
| | | The assistant referee raised his flag... | |
| | | Steven Pienaar was offside | |
| | | Free kick to GRcade Pirates | |
| | | St Nick hit a 20 yard ball right to Phoenix Tennant | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant came forward | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant played the ball down the line for PsychicSykes | |
| | | PsychicSykes came forward | |
| | | PsychicSykes lost out to Lescott | |
| | | Pienaar with the ball for Everton | |
| | | Steven Pienaar found Thomson with a low pass right | |
| | | A match where Cahill had run GRcade Pirates ragged came to an end | |

Match overview
Match stats
Player ratings
League table

4/2 - GM will be out for up to five days after suffering a bruised rib against Everton.

Irene Demova
Joined in 2009

by Irene Demova » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:02 am

St Nick wrote:
Irene Demova wrote:
St Nick wrote:

You relying on me putting in MOTM performances during them as well?

teh bork
Joined in 2008

by teh bork » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:03 am

St Nick wrote:
Irene Demova wrote:
St Nick wrote:

SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Pirates FC - Everton p55
by SEP » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:04 am

Fucksake, Tommy, you let 3 in again!

teh bork
Joined in 2008

by teh bork » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:05 am

MCN wrote:Fucksake, Tommy, you let 3 in again!

A penalty and a 30 yard rocket, which is my contender for goal of the month, stood no chance for either and the first was well taken as well.

Irene Demova
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GRcade Pirates FC - Everton p56
by Irene Demova » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:06 am

Well done for justifying your selection St Letdown :lol:

SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by SEP » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:06 am

teh bork wrote:

A penalty and a 30 yard rocket, which is my contender for goal of the month, stood no chance for either and the first was well taken as well.

Jesus, you're so quick to rush to his defence. Do you have sexytime in the showers or something?

Count Nood
Joined in 2008

by Count Nood » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:06 am

Mocky. :lol:

The Eeveelution club!!! \o/
The Alchemist Penguin wrote:I want Tales of Vesperia PS3 now. Especially you loveable Patty. :wub:
St Nick
Joined in 2008

by St Nick » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:06 am

A great move Spindash. I never doubted you for a second. Like bork says - a screamer and a penalty. Not much a keeper can do about that.

YOu're safe in the knowledge that it would have been 6-2 if crybaby was in goal.

teh bork
Joined in 2008

by teh bork » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:07 am

MCN wrote:
teh bork wrote:

Jesus, you're so quick to rush to his defence. Do you have sexytime in the showers or something?

Ermm no :shifty:

Irene Demova
Joined in 2009

by Irene Demova » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:07 am

St Nick wrote:A great move Spindash. I never doubted you for a second. Like bork says - a screamer and a penalty. Not much a keeper can do about that.

YOu're safe in the knowledge that it would have been 6-2 if crybaby was in goal.

Oh and well done for conceeding 50% of the shots on target

St Nick
Joined in 2008

by St Nick » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:07 am

This post was made by MCN who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post. 8-)

St Nick
Joined in 2008

by St Nick » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:08 am

Irene Demova wrote:
St Nick wrote:A great move Spindash. I never doubted you for a second. Like bork says - a screamer and a penalty. Not much a keeper can do about that.

Better than the 100% you would have conceeded. Crybaby.

teh bork
Joined in 2008

by teh bork » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:08 am

Irene Demova wrote:

Hows the bench Irene, warm?

Return to “Archive”