The ISA ISA baby woman....

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
The Pirate
Joined in 2009

PostThe ISA ISA baby woman....
by The Pirate » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:49 pm

She is the most strawberry floating irritating person on television, but here is something weirdly attractive about her; am I right?

As for the current Halifax adverts in general, they can burn a long bloody death in the depths of hell.

Albert
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The ISA ISA baby woman....
by Albert » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:51 pm

She's got OK rhythm.

But those adverts...strawberry float me!

Argonaut
Joined in 2010

by Argonaut » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:53 pm

No she's got a man head and that banana split beside her needs torpedoing into that volcano in Iceland. I was with the Halifax for nearly 21 years and I left partly because of their shite ads (and they closed the local branch).

Once a clown, always a cl wn.
Saint of Killers
Joined in 2008

by Saint of Killers » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:54 pm

Howard > all the Halifax radio lot.

Cuttooth
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

by Cuttooth » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:55 pm

The Pirate wrote:She is the most strawberry floating irritating person on television, but here is something weirdly attractive about her; am I right?

This is what I think each and every time I see that ad.

Argonaut wrote:No she's got a man head and that banana split beside her needs torpedoing into that volcano in Iceland. I was with the Halifax for nearly 21 years and I left partly because of their shite ads (and they closed the local branch).

Did it become a trendy wine bar?

coldspice
Joined in 2008

by coldspice » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:58 pm

Cuttooth wrote:
The Pirate wrote:She is the most strawberry floating irritating person on television, but here is something weirdly attractive about her; am I right?

Argonaut
Joined in 2010

by Argonaut » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:59 pm

Cuttooth wrote:

Argonaut wrote:No she's got a man head and that banana split beside her needs torpedoing into that volcano in Iceland. I was with the Halifax for nearly 21 years and I left partly because of their shite ads (and they closed the local branch).

Nah, Estate agents. The woman I spoke to said that I could alway post my cheques to them and that I didn't have to leave. Post? Back to the dark ages. Might as well get a strawberry floating carrier pigeon.

Once a clown, always a cl wn.
coldspice
Joined in 2008

by coldspice » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:00 pm

Argonaut wrote:
Cuttooth wrote:

Nah, Estate agents. The woman I spoke to said that I could alway post my cheques to them and that I didn't have to leave. Cheques? Back to the dark ages. Might as well get a strawberry floating carrier pigeon.

Fixed.

jamcc
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by jamcc » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:06 pm

Yeah would but nothing special at all.

I was contemplating making a similar thread, albeit solely to do with the pure shittery of that advert. So, so bad.

And not in a so-random-and-bad-it's-funny kinda way, like the Meerkat ad's... Just bad. All bad.

The Pirate
Joined in 2009

by The Pirate » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:10 pm

jamcc wrote:Yeah would but nothing special at all.

I was contemplating making a similar thread, albeit solely to do with the pure shittery of that advert. So, so bad.

And not in a so-random-and-bad-it's-funny kinda way, like the Meerkat ad's... Just bad. All bad.

And the 'we buy any car' advert. strawberry floating hell I want to punch that bloke right in his gob. I mean a man in a suit dancing is NOT FUNNY, it does not make me go 'OMG he was like being serious and now he act all crazy lolololololololol'. That advert alone has made me vow to never use that service. Congratulations, your commercial has had the adverse effect. :fp:

Photek
Joined in 2008

by Photek » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:16 pm

I love that add...........and I'd f**k her silly! :wub:

floydfreak
Joined in 2008

by floydfreak » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:34 pm

The Pirate wrote:
jamcc wrote:Yeah would but nothing special at all.

And the 'we buy any car' advert. strawberry floating hell I want to punch that bloke right in his gob. I mean a man in a suit dancing is NOT FUNNY, it does not make me go 'OMG he was like being serious and now he act all crazy lolololololololol'. That advert alone has made me vow to never use that service. Congratulations, your commercial has had the adverse effect. :fp:

agreed the webuyanycar.com advert is alot worse even the radio advert is the same annoying as hell

webuyanycar.com how about youshutthehellup.com

The Isa bird i would

Bunni
Joined in 2009

by Bunni » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:53 pm

Argonaut wrote:No she's got a man head and that **** beside her needs torpedoing into that volcano in Iceland. I was with the Halifax for nearly 21 years and I left partly because of their shite ads (and they closed the local branch).

You're back :wub:

Oh Teh Noes
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mina Murray

by Oh Teh Noes » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:59 am

Argonaut wrote:
Cuttooth wrote:

Nah, Estate agents. The woman I spoke to said that I could alway post my cheques to them and that I didn't have to leave. Post? Back to the dark ages. Might as well get a strawberry floating carrier pigeon.

Mommy! :D

Dr Cottle wrote:My favourite flavour of popsicle is DICK.

Return to “Stuff”