Our best bits.
St Nick
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Pirates FC - Tottenham p52
by St Nick » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:00 am

MCN wrote:
St Nick wrote:
MCN wrote:
St Nick wrote:At least I don't take bungs from the team I support to conceed two goals.

No, you do it for free.

I don't believe I support any of the teams we have played against.

That just makes you a cheap whore. Or a shite goalkeeper.

If conceeding 3 goals against Arsenal is a bad thing, then just call me Pepe Reina.

Oh Teh Nose is my Buddy Brother :wub:
St Nick
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Pirates FC - Man City p53
by St Nick » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:01 am

I wouldn't expect anything less from you than 'Mum' jokes Irene.

Irene Demova
Joined in 2009
AKA: Karl

by Irene Demova » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:02 am

St Nick wrote:I wouldn't expect anything less from you than 'Mum' jokes Irene.

I'd expect less from you; like conceeding 9 in 3 games

Count Nood
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Pirates FC - Tottenham p52
by Count Nood » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:03 am

St Nick wrote:
MCN wrote:
St Nick wrote:
MCN wrote:
St Nick wrote:At least I don't take bungs from the team I support to conceed two goals.

No, you do it for free.

I don't believe I support any of the teams we have played against.

That just makes you a cheap whore. Or a shite goalkeeper.

If conceeding 3 goals against Arsenal is a bad thing, then just call me Pepe Reina.

:?:

The Eeveelution club!!! \o/
The Alchemist Penguin wrote:I want Tales of Vesperia PS3 now. Especially you loveable Patty. :wub:
St Nick
Joined in 2008

by St Nick » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:05 am

I can see why Parksey hates you so much.

Irene Demova
Joined in 2009

by Irene Demova » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:06 am

St Nick wrote:I can see why Parksey hates you so much.

Treat nood like that and I'll ban the living gooseberry fool out of you

Superking
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mr Plough

by Superking » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:33 am

Damm 4 week injury :(

One's never alone with a rubber duck
The People's ElboReformat
Joined in 2008
AKA: Goat, Zenigame

by The People's ElboReformat » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:35 am

| | | If that had gone in Zenigame would have had to take the blame after his missed interception let Tottenham in! | |

Lies.

If it had gone it I would blame Irene for not catching the ball.

The Eeveelution club! \o/
Zellery
Joined in 2008

by Zellery » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:57 am

| | | Zellery tripped Ben-Haim | |

| | | Zellery was shown a yellow card | |

Eat a strawberry floating dick Ben-Haim! 8-)

Roonmastor
Joined in 2008

by Roonmastor » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:14 am

This thread is great. :lol:

teh bork
Joined in 2008

by teh bork » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:57 am

2 goals against City, one being a mistake by Irene and he gets MOTM, who the strawberry float was doing the ratings, Mark Hughes?

Scotticus Erroticus
Joined in 2008

by Scotticus Erroticus » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:38 pm

I can't stop scoring! :D :D

ImageImage
Irene Demova
Joined in 2009

by Irene Demova » Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:09 pm

teh bork wrote:2 goals against City, one being a mistake by Irene and he gets MOTM, who the strawberry float was doing the ratings, Mark Hughes?

look at how many I saved 8-)

teh bork
Joined in 2008

by teh bork » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:38 pm

Irene Demova wrote:
teh bork wrote:2 goals against City, one being a mistake by Irene and he gets MOTM, who the strawberry float was doing the ratings, Mark Hughes?

Bugger that lad you made a massive error and cost us a possible win, that discounts all of the easy saves you made.

St Nick
Joined in 2008

by St Nick » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:41 pm

teh bork wrote:
Irene Demova wrote:

Bugger that lad you made a massive error and cost us a possible win, that discounts all of the easy saves you made.

I think I want to marry you. :wub:

Irene Demova
Joined in 2009

by Irene Demova » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:43 pm

St Nick wrote:
teh bork wrote:
Irene Demova wrote:

You might need to play a few games each to raise enough money first

teh bork
Joined in 2008

by teh bork » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:46 pm

St Nick wrote:
teh bork wrote:
Irene Demova wrote:

You'll have to get in line after Hexx!

St Nick
Joined in 2008

by St Nick » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:47 pm

GRCade goalkeeper St Nick today issued a 'play me' plea to Spindash after being left out of the first team side in recent weeks

The England U21 International is considering a move away from the Booty Cove in order to get first team football.

Nick said: "From the first day at GRCade, Spindash was always saying to me that I will be his number 1 in the Premiership"

"I still believe in his words, but it is clear that I am not figuring in his plans at the moment.

"If my position doesn't change before the end of the season, I hope that the club will sell me somewhere so that I can play regular football.

"It would be pointless for me to stay at Booty Cove whilst I am playing understudy a goalkeeper who is less talented than me.."

Spindash
Joined in 2008

by Spindash » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:32 pm

31/1 - Tottenham Hotspur vs. GRcade Pirates

Line-ups
Tottenham (4-4-2): Gomes - Bale, Dawson, Woodgate, Corluka - Modric, Huddlestone, Palacios, Lennon - Keane, Bent. Subs: Cudicini, Pavlyuchenko, Bentley, Chimbonda, Defoe, Jenas, Assou-Ekotto.

GRcade (4-4-2): Irene Demova - Alex Harman, Rog, Denster, Phoenix Tennant - Spindash, Drumstick, Cuttooth, Songwriter - GM, Scotticus Erroticus. Subs: St Nick, BTB, PsychicSykes, Stig, MCN, Kanbei, CosmoKramer.

First half
| | | | |
| --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| | 1 min | | 0 : 0 |
| --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| | | GRcade Pirates kicked off at White Hart Lane | |
| | | Porto and Benfica bosses were seen in the stands | |
| | 3 min | Irene Demova Save | 0 : 0 |
| | | The ball went out of play for a throw-in | |
| | | Corluka played the ball down the line for Bent | |
| | | Bent took the ball forward | |
| | | Bent looked to play the ball long to Keane | |
| | | Keane with the ball for Tottenham | |
| | | The ball went clean over the bar | |
| | | Goal kick for GRcade Pirates | |
| | | Irene Demova restarted the game from the goal kick | |
| | | Scotticus Erroticus out-jumped Dawson | |
| | | Headed by Scotticus Erroticus | |
| | | Woodgate got up to head the ball clear | |
| | | Huddlestone advanced with the ball | |
| | | Huddlestone laid it forward to Bent | |
| | | Bent moved forward with the ball | |
| | | Bent was allowed to continue his run | |
| | | Bent with the ball for Tottenham | |
| | | Bent left Rog standing | |
| | | Irene Demova got across to tip it wide | |
| | | Corner-kick to Tottenham | |
| | 7 min | Modric Goal | 1 : 0 |
| | | Phoenix Tennant found Songwriter with a low forward pass | |
| | | Songwriter moved forward with the ball | |
| | | Songwriter moved the ball forward for Scotticus Erroticus | |
| | | Scotticus Erroticus brought the ball forward | |
| | | Scotticus Erroticus shot for the top corner | |
| | | Corner | |
| | | Cuttooth whipped in the corner | |
| | | Woodgate had no problem in intercepting the ball | |
| | | Woodgate cleared the ball | |
| | | Keane brought the ball forward | |
| | | Tottenham tried to launch a counter attack | |
| | | Keane played it past Phoenix Tennant | |
| | | Keane kept the ball moving | |
| | | Keane continued unchallenged | |
| | | Keane hit the ball back 30 yards towards Corluka | |
| | | Vedran Corluka took the ball out of his own half | |
| | | Corluka found Aaron Lennon with a low forward pass | |
| | | Lennon ran with the ball | |
| | | Lennon played the ball to Wilson Palacios' feet | |
| | | Palacios advanced with the ball | |
| | | Palacios looked for Bent in front of him | |
| | | Darren Bent lost the ball to Drumstick | |
| | | Rog got in and cleared the danger | |
| | | The referee gave Tottenham a free kick | |
| | | Alex Harman was penalised for a trip on Bent | |
| | | Modric dispatched the free kick goalwards | |
| Goal | | MODRIC SCORED FOR TOTTENHAM!! | |
| | | It was hit from all of 25 yards | |
| | 8 min | Kick Off | 1 : 0 |
| | | GRcade Pirates got the action underway | |
| | | GM came forward | |
| | | GM hit the ball back 20 yards towards Denster | |
| | | Denster kept the ball moving | |
| | | Denster played it back to the keeper | |
| | | Irene Demova with the ball for GRcade Pirates | |
| | | Irene Demova hit it forward to Phoenix Tennant | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant brought the ball forward | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant continued unopposed | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant fed the high ball forward | |
| | | Scotticus Erroticus lost out to Dawson | |
| | | Wilson Palacios half volleyed it forward to Keane | |
| | | Keane showed Denster a clean set of heels | |
| | | Bent picked up Keane's good ball | |
| | | Bent was in a dangerous position | |
| | | Bent advanced on the keeper | |
| | | Bent passed to Huddlestone | |
| | | Huddlestone squares the ball right first time to Wilson Palacios | |
| | | Vicious shot by Palacios for the top corner | |
| | | However the shot went wide | |
| | 10 min | Irene Demova Save | 1 : 0 |
| | | However, Drumstick did well to cover the pass | |
| | | Drumstick scrambled the ball away | |
| | | The ball evaded the head of Rog | |
| | | Keane headed the ball towards the goal | |
| | | Held by Irene Demova | |
| | | It looked a certain goal, he really should have hit the back of the net | |
| | 15 min | | 1 : 0 |
| | | Darren Bent played it past Spindash | |
| | | Bent centred the ball | |
| | | The throw-in was taken by Corluka | |
| | | Bent had the beating in the air of Rog | |
| | | Bent headed it across the goal | |
| | | Bent's header looked destined for the net, but it went just over | |
| | 18 min | Keane Chance | 1 : 0 |
| | | Rog fed the high ball forward | |
| | | Woodgate flicked the ball forward for Huddlestone | |
| | | Huddlestone brought the ball forward | |
| | | Huddlestone passed along the floor for Robbie Keane to pick it up | |
| | | Keane lost the ball to Denster's tackle | |
| | | But Keane struck the ball wide | |
| | 22 min | Scotticus Erroticus Chance | 1 : 0 |
| | | Corluka put the ball out for a throw in | |
| | | Alex Harman knocked it down the line for GM | |
| | | GM with the ball for GRcade Pirates | |
| | | GM passed along the floor for Scotticus Erroticus to pick it up | |
| | | Scotticus Erroticus with the ball for GRcade Pirates | |
| | | Vicious shot by Scotticus Erroticus for the top corner | |
| | | But Scotticus Erroticus scooped it over the bar | |
| | 25 min | Gomes Save | 1 : 0 |
| | | Spindash was allowed space to run with the ball | |
| | | The cross came in to the far post from the left | |
| | | Scotticus Erroticus got up above Michael Dawson | |
| | | Scotticus Erroticus headed the ball | |
| | | Gomes saved and clutched the ball gratefully to his chest | |
| | 25 min | | 1 : 0 |
| | | Scotticus Erroticus was in need of the physio and hobbled off for treatment | |
| | 28 min | Disallowed Goal | 1 : 0 |
| | | Bent ran with the ball | |
| | | Darren Bent played the ball into the area ahead of Keane | |
| | | Keane found himself in some space | |
| | | But it was ruled out! | |
| | | A freekick was awarded | |
| | 30 min | Keane Goal | 2 : 0 |
| | | Phoenix Tennant was allowed to continue his run | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant kept the ball moving | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant removed the danger | |
| | | Woodgate got up to head the ball clear | |
| | | Huddlestone with the ball for Tottenham | |
| | | Huddlestone fed the ball forward to Bent | |
| | | Bent played a perfect pass for Robbie Keane | |
| | | Keane found himself in some space | |
| | | Keane tried a speculative lob | |
| Goal | | KEANE SCORED FOR TOTTENHAM!! | |
| | 32 min | Kick Off | 2 : 0 |
| | | GRcade Pirates got the action underway | |
| | | GM passed it right to Phoenix Tennant | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant took the ball into the opposing half of the field | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant was allowed to continue his run | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant passed along the floor for Songwriter to pick it up | |
| | | Songwriter advanced with the ball | |
| | | Tottenham were inviting Songwriter onto them | |
| | | Songwriter passed it left to Cuttooth | |
| | | Cuttooth advanced with the ball | |
| | | Cuttooth passed to Scotticus Erroticus in the area | |
| | | A crucial intervention by Dawson | |
| | | Dawson came forward | |
| | | Dawson scrambled the ball away | |
| | | Rog got up above Bent | |
| | | Rog flicked the ball forward for Drumstick | |
| | | Drumstick lost the ball to Palacios | |
| | | Palacios brought the ball forward | |
| | | Tottenham tried to launch a counter attack | |
| | | Throw-in | |
| | | Drumstick was in need of treatment on the sidelines | |
| | | Drumstick was injured in a challenge with Wilson Palacios | |
| | 38 min | Palacios Chance | 2 : 0 |
| | | Lennon continued unchallenged | |
| | | Lennon fed the ball out right for Bent | |
| | | Bent went by the challenge of Alex Harman | |
| | | Bent put the ball into the six yard box | |
| | | Corner-kick to Tottenham | |
| | | Modric aimed the corner for the near post | |
| | | Irene Demova caught the ball | |
| | | Irene Demova looked for Phoenix Tennant in front of him | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant ran with the ball | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant put the ball out for a throw in | |
| | | Bale moved across to take his side's throw-in | |
| | | Modric lost out to Cuttooth | |
| | | Modric played it past Phoenix Tennant | |
| | | Modric crossed the ball for Darren Bent | |
| | | Rog headed clear the danger | |
| | | Drumstick misjudged the header | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant removed the danger | |
| | | GM lost out to Woodgate | |
| | | Dawson laid it forward first time to Luka Modric | |
| | | Modric used the left-hand channel | |
| | | Modric moved forward with the ball | |
| | | Modric played the ball to Huddlestone's feet | |
| | | Tom Huddlestone took the ball forward | |
| | | Huddlestone hit it forward to Bent | |
| | | Bent moved in on goal | |
| | | But he couldn't direct it goalwards | |
| | | Goal kick | |
| | | The goal kick was quickly taken by Irene Demova | |
| | | Dawson climbed above Scotticus Erroticus | |
| | | Dawson flicked the ball forward for Robbie Keane | |
| | | Keane lost the ball to Denster's tackle | |
| | | Denster upended Keane by tripping him over | |
| | | Free kick to Tottenham | |
| | | Keane passed it right to Michael Dawson | |
| | | Michael Dawson took the ball forward | |
| | | Dawson laid it forward to Palacios | |
| | | The post denied Wilson Palacios | |
| | | Denster did well to avert the danger | |
| | 43 min | Comment | 2 : 0 |
| | | Lennon looked for the pass left to Bent | |
| | | Bent skipped past Denster | |
| | | Darren Bent lost the ball to Denster | |
| | | Bent set up Palacios in the area | |
| | | It went only just wide | |
| | | The ball went out for a goal kick to GRcade Pirates | |
| | | Irene Demova lifted the goal kick upfield | |
| | | Woodgate had no problem in intercepting the ball | |
| | | Woodgate kept the ball moving | |
| | | Woodgate looked for Huddlestone | |
| | | Cuttooth took the ball away from Tom Huddlestone | |
| | | Cuttooth laid it forward first time to Scotticus Erroticus | |
| | | Michael Dawson dispossessed Scotticus Erroticus | |
| | | Free kick to GRcade Pirates | |
| | | Michael Dawson upended Scotticus Erroticus by tripping him over | |
| | | The referee reached into his pocket and showed a yellow card to Dawson | |
| | | Cuttooth passed left to Rog | |
| | | Rog moved forward with the ball | |
| | | Rog was forced to hold onto the ball | |
| | | Palacios made a good sliding challenge on Rog | |
| | | Denster showed great composure in intercepted the ball | |
| | | Denster moved forward with the ball | |
| | | Denster moved the ball back for Alex Harman | |
| | | Alex Harman came forward | |
| | | Alex Harman played the ball long | |
| | | Michael Dawson got up above Scotticus Erroticus and cleared the ball | |
| | | Jonathan Woodgate headed the ball to safety | |
| | | Modric rose bravely above Cuttooth to win the ball | |
| | | Headed by Modric | |
| | | Lennon headed the ball on | |
| | | Luka Modric kept the ball moving | |
| | | Modric played it right towards Lennon | |
| | | Lennon took the ball out of his own half | |
| | | Lennon took the ball forward | |
| | | Lennon had space to move into | |
| | | Aaron Lennon played it past Spindash | |
| | | Lennon advanced with the ball | |
| | | Lennon continued unchallenged | |
| | | Lennon advanced with the ball | |
| | | Lennon put a low cross in to the far post | |
| | | The throw-in was taken by Corluka | |
| | | Rog closed in and intercepted the ball | |
| | | Rog made the clearance | |
| | | Scotticus Erroticus and Bale chased after the ball | |
| | | Gareth Bale made it first to the ball and intercepted | |
| | | Gareth Bale brought the ball forward | |
| | | Bale knocked it down the line for Vedran Corluka | |
| | | Vedran Corluka ran with the ball | |
| | | Vedran Corluka continued to come forward unopposed | |
| | | Corluka came forward | |
| | | The ball went out for a throw-in | |
| | | Vedran Corluka moved across to take his side's throw-in | |
| | | Keane came forward | |
| | | Keane lost the ball to Alex Harman | |
| | | Alex Harman upended Keane | |
| | | A freekick was awarded to Tottenham | |
| | | Modric hit the ball back 30 yards towards Huddlestone | |
| | | Huddlestone kept the ball moving | |
| | | Keane advanced with the ball | |
| | | Keane played the ball right to Tom Huddlestone's feet | |
| | | Huddlestone hit the bar | |
| | | Rog got well above Keane to win the ball | |
| | | Rog headed the ball clear | |
| | | Corluka made it first to the ball and intercepted | |
| | | Vedran Corluka moved the ball left for Michael Dawson | |
| | | Michael Dawson took the ball forward | |
| | | Dawson found Keane with a low pass into the area | |
| | | Good play by Keane in making himself some space | |
| | | Corner | |
| | | Tottenham piled on the pressure | |
| | 45+1 min | Irene Demova Save | 2 : 0 |
| | | 2 minutes of injury time were to be played | |
| | | Gomes restarted the game from the goal kick | |
| | | Lennon tried to get onto the pass | |
| | | Lennon jumped above Spindash | |
| | | Lennon flicked the ball on | |
| | | Modric kept the ball moving | |
| | | Modric found Darren Bent with a low forward pass | |
| | | Rog got to the ball first | |
| | | Rog scrambled the ball away | |
| | | Scotticus Erroticus looked to latch onto it | |
| | | However, Dawson anticipated and intercepted the pass | |
| | | Dawson played a long ball | |
| | | But Denster read the game well to cut out the pass | |
| | | Denster passed to Phoenix Tennant | |
| | | Bale showed great composure in intercepted the ball | |
| | | Bale kept the ball moving | |
| | | Bale played a superb ball for Keane | |
| | | Keane played a great ball for Bent | |
| | | Bent kept the ball moving | |
| | | Darren Bent passed it through low to Aaron Lennon | |
| | | Rog came forward | |
| | | Rog played it up towards GM | |
| | | Woodgate closed in and intercepted the ball | |
| | | Woodgate crossed the halfway line with the ball | |
| | | Woodgate fed the ball forward to Palacios | |
| | | Wilson Palacios ran with the ball | |
| | | Palacios hit a 20 yard ball forward to Keane | |
| | | Robbie Keane with the ball for Tottenham | |
| | | Keane had space to move into | |
| | | Irene Demova did brilliantly to turn the ball away | |
| | 45+1 min | End Of First Half | 2 : 0 |
| | | Half time | |
| | | Bent had been sensational in the first half | |

Second half
| | 45+1 min | Substitution | 2 : 0 |
| | | GRcade Pirates looked to make a couple of changes | |
| | | Stig came on for Scotticus Erroticus | |
| | | Drumstick came off for CosmoKramer | |
| | 46 min | Kick Off | 2 : 0 |
| | | Tottenham got the game underway | |
| | 49 min | | 2 : 0 |
| | | Bent sent the ball back to Bale | |
| | | Bale came forward | |
| | | Bale was allowed space to run with the ball | |
| | | Bale advanced down the left wing | |
| | | Bale put a low cross in to the far post | |
| | | Corner-kick | |
| | 54 min | Comment | 2 : 0 |
| | | Stig tried to find GM with a pass to feet | |
| | | GM moved forward with the ball | |
| | | GM showed Jonathan Woodgate a clean set of heels | |
| | | GM looked for Stig in front of him | |
| | | Stig with the ball for GRcade Pirates | |
| | | But it went over the bar | |
| | | Goal kick | |
| | | Gomes took the goal kick | |
| | | Rog got well above Keane to win the ball | |
| | | Rog flicked the ball forward for GM | |
| | | Woodgate got well above GM to win the ball | |
| | | Woodgate headed the ball upfield to Keane | |
| | | Keane played the ball down the right to Lennon's feet | |
| | | Spindash advanced with the ball | |
| | | Spindash continued unchallenged | |
| | | Spindash took the ball forward | |
| | | Spindash picked out Stig with a lovely pass | |
| | | Stig with the ball for GRcade Pirates | |
| | | It was knocked back to the keeper by Woodgate | |
| | | Gomes hoofed the ball clear | |
| | | But Alex Harman read the game well to cut out the pass | |
| | | Alex Harman lofted the ball forward | |
| | | Woodgate had the beating in the air of Stig | |
| | | Woodgate nodded the ball to Wilson Palacios | |
| | | Woodgate was winning everything in the air | |
| | | CosmoKramer block tackled Keane | |
| | | CosmoKramer put the ball out of play so Rog could receive treatment | |
| Inj. | | Rog picked up an injury and had to go off | |
| | | Rog was injured by Keane's challenge | |
| | 55 min | | 2 : 0 |
| | | GRcade Pirates had a player to come on | |
| | | MCN came on for the injured Rog | |
| | 58 min | Irene Demova Save | 2 : 0 |
| | | Bent passed it right to Keane | |
| | | Lennon hit it on the volley!! | |
| | | Irene Demova pushed it away | |
| | | Palacios got to the loose ball | |
| | | Palacios tried a left footed volley | |
| | | But Palacios sent it far too high | |
| | 59 min | GM Chance | 2 : 0 |
| | | Huddlestone put the ball out for a throw in | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant played the ball down the line for Stig | |
| | | Stig moved forward with the ball | |
| | | Stig played it left towards GM | |
| | | But GM couldn't connect cleanly and sent the shot wide | |
| | 61 min | | 2 : 0 |
| | | Lennon took the ball forward | |
| | | Lennon continued to come forward unopposed | |
| | | Lennon kept the ball moving | |
| | | Lennon got past Alex Harman | |
| | | Lennon delivered the ball to the near post | |
| | | A crucial intervention by Cuttooth | |
| | 67 min | Substitution | 2 : 0 |
| | | Tottenham had a player to come on | |
| | | Aaron Lennon was brought off and replaced by Bentley | |
| | 71 min | Bent Goal | 3 : 0 |
| | | Alex Harman passed down the line for Spindash | |
| | | Spindash lost out to Bentley | |
| | | Spindash ran with the ball | |
| | | Spindash skipped past the challenge of Bentley | |
| | | Spindash aimed a cross at the near post | |
| | | Luka Modric did well to avert the danger | |
| | | Stig took the ball forward | |
| | | Stig fed the ball left to CosmoKramer | |
| | | CosmoKramer brought the ball forward | |
| | | CosmoKramer continued unchallenged | |
| | | CosmoKramer kept the ball moving | |
| | | CosmoKramer played the ball into the area ahead of Stig | |
| | | Stig lost his man and found himself with plenty of room | |
| | | A freekick was awarded | |
| | | The assistant referee raised his flag... | |
| | | Stig was offside | |
| | | Gomes took the goal kick | |
| | | MCN got above Keane to clear the ball | |
| | | Irene Demova jumped and caught the ball | |
| | | Irene Demova found Alex Harman with a low forward pass | |
| | | Alex Harman came forward | |
| | | Alex Harman put his foot on the ball | |
| | | Alex Harman played the ball down the left | |
| | | Spindash and Corluka raced after the loose ball | |
| | | Spindash took the ball forward | |
| | | Spindash hit a 30 yard ball right to GM | |
| | | Stig came forward | |
| | | Stig hit a half volley on his left foot | |
| | | Bentley tried to find Wilson Palacios first time with a forward pass to feet | |
| | | Wilson Palacios advanced with the ball | |
| | | CosmoKramer blocked Palacios in a good, clean tackle | |
| | | Palacios played the ball to Huddlestone's feet | |
| | | Huddlestone played the ball forward | |
| | | Robbie Keane tried to get onto the pass | |
| | | Robbie Keane sent the ball over from the right | |
| | | Bent found himself in some space | |
| Goal | | BENT SCORED FOR TOTTENHAM!! | |
| | 73 min | Kick Off | 3 : 0 |
| | | Tottenham made a change to their side | |
| | | Bent left the pitch to be replaced by Pavlyuchenko | |
| | | GRcade Pirates Kicked Off | |
| | | GM ran with the ball | |
| | | GM passed back to Denster | |
| | | Denster looked to play the ball out of defence | |
| | | Denster played the ball down the right | |
| | | Songwriter and Bale raced after the loose ball | |
| | | Songwriter brought the ball forward | |
| | | Songwriter left Gareth Bale standing | |
| | | Bale block tackled Songwriter | |
| | | Songwriter took the ball forward | |
| | | Songwriter laid it left to Cuttooth | |
| | | Palacios did well to avert the danger | |
| | | Corluka lofted the ball forward | |
| | | Keane went after the ball | |
| | | Denster got well above Keane to win the ball | |
| | | Denster headed the ball to Phoenix Tennant | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant paused and waited for support | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant played the ball forward to Songwriter's feet | |
| | | Songwriter came forward | |
| | | Songwriter surged past Bale! | |
| | | Songwriter ran with the ball | |
| | | Tottenham were inviting Songwriter onto them | |
| | | Songwriter got into the area | |
| | | Songwriter was too quick for Dawson | |
| | | The goalkeeper felt safe to wave the ball wide | |
| | | It would have been a great solo goal by Songwriter | |
| | 79 min | Substitution | 3 : 0 |
| | | Keane passed right to Pavlyuchenko | |
| | | Pavlyuchenko moved in on goal | |
| | | Pavlyuchenko brought the ball forward | |
| | | Irene Demova saved and clutched the ball gratefully to his chest | |
| | | Irene Demova hit a 20 yard ball forward to Phoenix Tennant | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant ran with the ball | |
| | | He continued to bring the ball forward unchallenged | |
| | | Phoenix Tennant cleared the ball | |
| | | Corluka cut out the pass | |
| | | Vedran Corluka passed along the floor for Bentley to pick it up | |
| | | Bentley ran with the ball | |
| | | Bentley played a good ball for Roman Pavlyuchenko | |
| | | Pavlyuchenko advanced on the keeper | |
| | | Pavlyuchenko aimed for the top corner | |
| | | The ball crossed the line for a throw-in | |
| | | Corluka threw the ball back into play | |
| | | Bentley took the ball forward | |
| | | David Bentley passed it left to Tom Huddlestone | |
| | | Huddlestone ran with the ball | |
| | | Huddlestone smashed the ball towards the top corner | |
| | | But Tom Huddlestone blazed it over the bar | |
| | | Goal kick | |
| | | Tottenham made a substitution | |
| | | Jenas shook the hand of Tom Huddlestone, who came off | |
| | 83 min | Bentley Goal | 4 : 0 |
| | | Jenas came forward | |
| | | Jenas looked to play the ball long to Pavlyuchenko | |
| | | Pavlyuchenko took the ball inside the area | |
| | | Alex Harman got across well to perfectly tackle the ball | |
| | | Wilson Palacios cut out the pass | |
| | | Wilson Palacios brought the ball forward | |
| | | Palacios played a great ball for Bentley | |
| | | Good play by Bentley in making himself some space | |
| Goal | | BENTLEY SCORED FOR TOTTENHAM!! | |
| | 84 min | Kick Off | 4 : 0 |
| | | GRcade Pirates Kicked Off | |
| | 89 min | Irene Demova Save | 4 : 0 |
| | | Keane continued to come forward unopposed | |
| | | Denster could not stop Robbie Keane going past him | |
| | | Irene Demova pushed it away | |
| | 90+1 min | Added Time | 4 : 0 |
| | | 2 minutes of added time indicated by the fourth official | |
| | 90+3 min | | 4 : 0 |
| | | Spindash got past Palacios | |
| | | Spindash tried to find GM with a forward pass to feet | |
| | | GM dribbled past Corluka | |
| | | Gomes did well to turn the ball round the post | |
| | | Michael Dawson removed the danger | |

Match overview
Match stats
Player ratings
League table

31/1 - Scotticus Erroticus will be out for up to seven days after suffering a strained neck against Tottenham.

31/1 - Drumstick will be out for up to three weeks after suffering a calf strain against Tottenham.

1/2 - Scotticus Erroticus comes second in the young player of the month award for January.

Irene Demova
Joined in 2009

by Irene Demova » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:33 pm

27 shots by them :shock:

no wonder

Return to “Archive”