The Eliminator

Our best bits.
Mockmaster
Joined in 2008

PostThe Eliminator
by Mockmaster » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:17 am

Roonmastor and StayingDead, after this, it will be over. These last 17 days have felt more like… approximately 55. That’s how gruelling it has been. One by one, and sometimes 10 by 10, or even 100 by 100, contestants have fallen. Bitter enmity, friendships, romance, actual demise, we’ve seen it all. Pretenders to the crown have risen with promise. Prophets of potential, that never lived up to their determination to make it through.

But, we near the end. The apocalypse is nigh. One shall stand, one shall fall. And this will all have seemed but a dream.

Do you feel the power of The Eliminator? If you didn’t, you will now.

The final task will see you face your greatest challenge thus far.

Yes, that's right.

It is time…

For….

Eliminator: Day 17 – BATTLESHIPS

Day 17 (part 1) will take place as soon as both competitors are ready.

Day 17 Rules wrote:Rules:

Stage 1:

1) You must take turns choosing a team of 5 former Eliminator players from the pool of 10 previously chosen. Roonmastor won the toss so he gets first pick. I will need to confirm those 10 people again as it's been a week since they signed up and they may have gone AWOL. I may even need to sign up a new 10.
2) You will both assign each Team Member one of the following names:

Poet (1 block)
Barbarian (3 block horizontal)
Boggle (2 blocks vertical)
Lothario (3 block L shape)
Viper (4 block square)

3) As you may notice, each name has a certain number of 'blocks' next to them. This is the number of blocks they will take up on the Battleship Grid, which is 8x8, as shown below:

4) You must PM me your block arrangement.
5) Then, live in the thread, you will take turns trying to take out each other's Battleships by saying a grid position, e.g. 'A5'. I will then reveal if it is a 'hit' a 'miss' or if you 'sunk a Battleship' (because you have taken out all the blocks of one ship).
5) Any team member taken out is out of the task forever.
6) We keep going until one player has lost 4 team members. At this point, we go into stage 2 with whoever is left on both sides.

Stage 2:

7) For every team member of yours that survived, you get a certain amount of points (Poet - 1, Boggle - 2, Barbarian or Lothario - 3, Viper - 4). These points will be added to your final score...
8) With your remaining team members, you must now battle it out against each other in a series of quickfire classic Eliminator challenges, which will be revealed one by one. You will accrue points and the contestant with the most points at the end...wins.

This stage will take place on the same day as Stage 1 at a time agreed by both contestants and myself, and will last for just 1 hour.

Thank you.

After it is all over, I will reveal the sole Eliminator winner, and award them their prize...

The other contestant will be..... eliminated.

-------------------------------------------

OLD IGNORE

more heat than light, StayingDead and Roonmastor. After over 700 eliminations, you are all that remain. That's alot of collateral damage. Take heart. To have got as far as this, you are practically winners. Except that there can be only one true winner. The other two will be losers. And so, with that chilling realisation, onto the penultimate task.

Day 16 will occur on either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. You are each allowed to choose out of this selection of days. You are allowed to choose the same days as each other if you want. It has no bearing on the outcome of the task.

Day 16 - FUTURE ECHOES

1) Each contestant must create their own 1 Day version of The Eliminator. A brand new thread, one each. And they must run it during Day 16.
2) You must first sign (at least 10, there is no maximum) forumites up, and then engage in an Elimination process that ends with 1 winner.
3) You are allowed to sign up people who have participated in another contestant's Eliminator.
4) Your Eliminator can last as long as you want it to, as long as it is within the bounds of the 7am-11pm Day 16 boundary.

Remember, you are making the rules. You may have just one 'task', you may have lots of them. Maybe you'll mimic a task I have done, maybe you'll think up some new ones. Maybe you'll monitor your thread constantly over the course of the day, or maybe you'll design tasks that require less of your time/management. How you go about this will be entirely down to you. The only framework is that it must involve eliminations and result in a winner.

------------------------------------------------

I will decide who has won Day 16 based on the above stringent rules, and the following factors, which include both objective and subjective assessment criteria:

a) How many contestants you managed to sign up to your Eliminator
b) How much the contestants that signed up actually participate
c) Whether or not you have a winner by the end of the day
d) How entertaining your version of The Eliminator is. This will be assessed by surveying the conestants involved and from my own personal opinion.

Bear in mind that no one single factor will decide this, so this isn't just about signing up the most contestants or having the most topic replies.

1 of the 3 of you will be eliminated, i.e. the one I deem to have run the least successful Eliminator, based on the criteria above, leaving 2 to fight it out in the Grand Eliminator Final.

Oh, and you must name your Eliminators thusly:

more heat than light's Eliminator
StayingDead's Eliminator
Roonmastor's Eliminator

That is all.

------------------------------

OLD IGNORE

Day 15

Psychic Image

SpaceJebus Image

StayingDead Image

Three contestants.

By the end of Day 15, there will be just one.

He will join more heat than light and Roonmastor for The Eliminator: DAY 16 - FUTURE ECHOES.

Day 15 - ALLEGIANCE

---6am until 10:30pm---

1) Congratulations, you are all heads of your own political parties. Sadly, you are currently the only members.
2) You are tasked with gaining the allegiance/vote of as many forumites as possible into your parties. To gain the allegiance/vote of a forumite, they must post once in this thread during Day 15, in your party 's colour. They can post whatever they like, but it must be text only and all the text they use must be in a party's colour.
3) At the end of the day I will tally who has the most forumites alligned to them. That person wins. The other two will be eliminated.
4) You are allowed to convince people to switch allegiances during the day. They simply have to post once in the colour of the person they have switched to. In cases like this I will take the last party they joined as the one that counts when I tally up.
5) You, as party leaders are allowed to post in this thread as much as you like throughout the day, perhaps using it as a platform to convince people to join your cause. Anything else beyond that is fair game, so if you want to start PMing people to join you, that's up to you.
6) Lastly, you must each give your party a name, which you must announce in this thread in your first post of Day 15.

All Psychic followers must post in orange

All SpaceJebus followers must post in purple

All StayingDead followers must post in green

(it doesn't have to be those exact colour tones. As long as it is either orange, purple or green.)

Scoring:

Each forumite that joins your party counts as 1 vote for you. There are, however, several multiplier exceptions if you get any of the following to sign up:

- Founders/bluehats count as 2 votes each
- Moderators count as 3 votes each
- Administrators count as 4 votes each
- Eliminator players eliminated yesterday (rogwilco, Clarkman, Dalax) count as 2 votes each
- Exempt current Eliminator players (mhtl and Roonmastor) count as 3 votes each
- If you manage to get someone to sign up to make their first ever post on GRcade as their vote in this thread, that counts as 4 votes each
- Mockmaster counts as 10 votes

Any questions?

That's it. Prepare for battle.

------------------------------------------

OLD - IGNORE

Day 14 of The Eliminator will take place on Tuesday, between 6am and 11pm. Apologies for the delay.

Clarkman
Spacejebus
Roonmastor
StayingDead
more heat than light
Dalax
rogwilco
Psychic

Day 14 Rules - Truth or Lie?

Each contestant must post once during Day 14.

They must post at a specific minute of any hour. For example, Forumite X must post once in this thread at the 23 minute point of any hour. Let me reiterate, you must only make one post in the thread during the entirety of Day 14, and it must occur at that specified minute within that hour, but it can be within any hour between 6am and 11pm. It will be different for every player. If your post does not occur at this specified point or if you make no post at all, you are eliminated. Sounds easy, doesn't it? There is a twist, however.

You don't actually know when your own post time is. But 2 other contestants do.

I will randomly PM each of you the posting times of 2 other contestants. And I will ask you to lie about one of the times, but tell the truth about the other.

It will look like this:

Forumite X must post once in the thread on Day 14. He can only post at the 10 minutes past the hour mark. LIE about this if asked.

Forumite Y must post once in the thread on Day 14. He can only post at the 33 minutes past the hour mark. Tell the TRUTH about this if asked.

So, you need to find out which 2 contestants have your posting times, and then you need to find out what those times are. Remember, one of them will be telling you the truth, and one will be lying. Who do you trust? Who is lying to you?

Any discussion about this during Day 14 should take place in the Eliminator Discussion thread or via PM, you can keep it private or out in the open.

As for your one post in the thread itself, it has no word limit or restrictions.

I'd like to thank Fatdaz as he PM'd me with an idea which had the seeds which evolved into this adaptation. The specific idea he had was also very good and will likely be used another time. Anyway, cheers for getting the cogs in my brain moving.

Game on. PMs will be sent out today or tomorrow. Until Day 14 officially starts (Tuesday at 6am), you are allowed to post in this thread.

Good luck.

EDIT: Oh, just one more thing. If you manage to get a player to believe your lie and he posts at the time you told him, you win Exemption.

---------------------------------

OLD - IGNORE

DAY 13: PUB QUIZ

Day 13 begins on MONDAY. This is just a heads up.

Players:

Psychic
Zartan
rogwilco
StayingDead
more heat than light
mcjihge2
Dalax
Roonmastor
Rog
Ecno

I will divide the 10 of you into two teams of 5. I will do this completely randomly.

Throughout the course of Day 13 (Monday), I will ask questions in the thread.

Whichever team correctly answers a question first, (by posting the answer in the thread) will score 1 point. Any single member of your team can answer a question. And your entire team will get the points for it. You receive no points for answering the question correctly if the other team managed to answer first.

I will generally NOT announce when I am going to ask these questions, though there will be exceptions to that rule. The questions will run throughout the day until 11pm. There will be lots of questions, and lots of points available. There will be some questions that are worth more points.

The questions will be on all kinds of subjects. The kinds of things you might expect in a pub quiz.

You will need teamwork to ensure you track the thread as much as possible.

At the end of the day I will calculate which team has the best score. The team that does, wins.

The team that doesn't.... 4 of the 5 of you will be eliminated. The sole survivor will be chosen by the winning team, and will carry on to Day 14 with them.

Teams:

I did this completely randomly.

The teams are:

StayingDead
Ecno
Zartan
mcjihge2
Rog

and

Roonmastor
Dalax
Psychic
more heat than light
rogwilco

So there we have it.

- The game will begin on Monday and the first question could appear at any time from 6:30am.

- The game will end at 11pm on Monday. There will be no more questions after that.

- Once the game ends, I will announce the scores and then I will ask the winning team to PM me the name of the person from the losing team that they have chosen to survive.

- I will then reveal that name in dramatic fashion in the thread.

Do not post in this thread until the game begins, EXCEPT for 1 post from a member of each team, telling me your team's name.

Once the game begins at 6:30am on Monday, there is no limit to how many posts you can make in this thread, but I'd prefer general discussion to be kept to the discussion thread.

Lastly, the Judge's decision is final.

The Eliminator

----------------------------------------------

OLD - IGNORE

Mockmaster wrote:Day 12: The 12 Tasks of Hercules

Tomorrow I will set 12 very simple mini-tasks throughout the day, one at a time. It will be a race to see who can achieve these tasks before the others.

For each of these separate mini-tasks, I will award you points based on whether you are the first to accurately respond, second to respond, third, etc etc, all the way down to 12th.

Points available every time there is a new task set:

1st to post - 12 Points
2nd - 11 Points
3rd - 10 Points
4th - 9 Points
5th - 8 Points
6th - 7 Points
7th - 6 Points
8th - 5 Points
9th - 4 Points
10th - 3 Points
11th - 2 Points
12th - 1 Points

Your aim should be to score as many points as possible for each task over the course of the day. At the end I will tally the points. The 4 lowest scoring contestants overall will be eliminated. The 2 highest scoring contestants will gain LEGENDARY EXEMPTION STATUS for Day 13.

Once the next task begins, I will no longer accept entries for the previous task, so it will be impossible to score points for it.

All the tasks I set will involve posting in this thread, and they will be of the calibre of the simple tasks you had when The Eliminator first began. An example of the type of task might be: Post a 30 word sentence backwards. It would then be a race to do this. Of course, you must ensure you follow the rules of each task. No point being the first to post if you only posted 29 words rather than 30.

Important: ANY VISUAL EVIDENCE OF EDITING OF POSTS will result in elimination.

I will at times throughout the day be very specific about when the next task is going to occur. For other tasks I will be very unspecific. So, it will be a mix of diligence, luck and persistence that will see you through.

I have balanced it so that people who are around in the early morning have a chance to score points as well as those that are around during the day and in the evenings, so don't whine if the time of one particular task happens to be inconvenient to you. The Eliminator does not accept whining. If you've got what it takes to be a winner, you'll fight for your rights. Coming first or second in just a couple of tasks might be enough to see you through to the next Day.

Therefore, I can exclusively reveal that the first of these mini-tasks will appear tomorrow morning between 6:30-7am.

Remember, you don't necessarily have to take part in every task. But for every one you miss, that's an opportunity lost to score some points.

Players:

Spacejebus
Rog
Clarkman
Roonmastor
Pancake
Fatdaz
HrC
Ecno
NBK
Dalax
LewisD
White Rabbit

So, stay on the ball. Keep your eye on the thread as much as possible, and try and pick up as many points as you can when you are free to do so. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

----------------------------------------------------

OLD - IGNORE

Mockmaster wrote:Welcome to Day 11 of The Eliminator.

The 25 survivors (Team Huwmiliated):

Clarkman
Pred
NBK
Phoenix Tennant
karlprof
StayingDead
Rog
Roonmastor
Ecno
Zartan
Dalax
Psychic
FatDaz
RandomHero
HrC
rogwilco
Pancake
SpaceJebus
JV
LewisD
White Rabbit
Dr. Ian Malcom
more heat than light
mcjhige2
OnlyShallow

Heh heh. Team Huwmiliated NO MORE. I'm breaking up the family.

Day 11's an interesting one. We've had a bit of a break so I didn't want to be too merciless. That's why this round is another team round. Surely a piece of cake....

CAN YOU RELY ON YOUR TEAM?

DAY 11: THE 11 HOUR RELAY RACE

1) Form a group of no bigger than 5 contestants or no smaller than 1 (yes, you can be in a group on your own if you wish). Elect a Team Captain and perhaps give your group a name. You can only be in one group.
2) With this group, you must post once an hour in this thread EITHER between the hours of 9am-8pm tomorrow or between the hours of 12 noon-11pm. Only 1 member of the group must post once in every hour. It doesn't have to be a different member every hour, though every member must have posted in at least one of the hours.
3) All members of your group must be stated in the initial 9am-10am (or 12 noon-1pm) post, and the initial post must be made by the Team Captain.

Example- 9am-10am post: "Hi, my name is Jim. I am Team Captain and I have formed a group with BoobsMcFadden and Henry Thistleswift. Off we go!"

There is no word limit for each post and you can say whatever you want, other than in that initial post.

4) Up until 8:59am tomorrow, you are allowed to post in this thread, if you want to use it to organise yourselves into groups.

So, you're going to have to work in shifts to get this done. God help anyone that forms a group of 1. THAT would be real dedication. Which is why, if you form a group of 1 and fulfil the criteria of Day 11, you will achieve LEGENDARY EXEMPTION STATUS for Day 12.

At 9am, it truly begins.

Failure to comply with all these rules will result in your elimination.

God speed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY 10 COMPLETE OLD

ELIMINATOR SUSPENDED FOR A DAY OR 2. SEE PAGE 64 FOR DETAILS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

OLD - IGNORE

Hello everybody.

Well, there have been a few eliminations today.

I will first cite rule 3 of the Day 9 ruleset for the Set 1 set of rules...set:

"3) Your post must NOT contain ANY explanation about why you voted for the contestants that you did. If I see any explanation about your votes in this thread, the Eliminator Discussion thread or any other thread on the forum for that matter, you will be eliminated."

Now:

AJ Styles - sighted explaining information regarding his voting

Octoroc - sighted explaining information regarding his voting

BOTH CONTESTANTS CAUGHT RED HANDED AND ELIMINATED

NGE - eliminated for double posting in the Eliminator thread
OnlyShallow - did not post
mcjihge2 - did not post
Dr. Clench - did not post
rightey - did not post

7 eliminations. That leaves the following surviving players in The Eliminator:

Clarkman
The Crimson Clown
Pred
NBK
Phoenix Tennant
karlprof
StayingDead
Rog
Drumstick
Roonmastor
Ecno
Zartan
Dalax
Banjo
Psychic
Huw Jazz
DML
FatDaz
RandomHero
Cuban Pete
Spindash
HrC
Drunken_Master
rogwilco
Pancake
SpaceJebus
Mafro
Red
JV
LewisD
White Rabbit
Dr. Ian Malcom
more heat than light
mcjhige2
OnlyShallow

28 players. All that remain. But who will win? No exemptions for Day 10. You are all involved this time.

Let's narrow the field, shall we?

DAY 10: 'WAR'

Day 10 begins tonight at 11:45pm

The rules for day 10 are thus:

1) You must organise yourselves into factions. At the close of play, the faction with the smallest amount of people in it will be completely eliminated.

How you go about organising yourselves into factions is entirely up to you.
How big these factions are is entirely up to you.
Who is in these factions is entirely up to you.

There can be nore less than 2 factions and no more than 3.

To clarify, as there has been some confusion, groups must be made up of a minimum of 2 people to count as a group.

2)
By the close of play, there must be a 'smallest' group. If there isn't, I will eliminate 10 people completely at random from the entire pool of players. The smallest group can be of any size.

Examples:

Maybe 26 of you will form a faction, leaving 2 people on their own. Tose people will therefore be in the 'smallest group', and at the close of play, they will be eliminated.
Or maybe 15 of you will form a group, leaving 14 of you to form the other. At the close of play, that 14 will be eliminated. Unless that group of 14 can somehow convince 2 from the other group to 'jump ship' and join them. Then the situation will be reversed.

But the key point to remember is, there MUST be 1 smallest group. So if there is 1 group of 20 and 2 groups of 4, that is no good, and I will have to do the random eliminations.

3) You can post as much as you like in this thread, but everyone must post at least once. Anyone who does not will be eliminated. You must visibly use this thread to help coordinate your efforts in forming into groups. Obviously I imagine some of this will be done secretly via PM as well.

4)
For a group to be counted as legitimate, it must officially state it's formation in the thread by the close of play, by way of a spokesman. You can state group formations as many times as you like, so if you have new people joining your group, you can keep updating. But the last time you state your group in the thread will be the one that I count as the 'official group'.

5) Anyone who's name is not stated in one of the (maximum of 3, as defined by them being the largest) groups by the close of play will be eliminated.

That is all.

Close of play for Day 10 is 10:45pm. Day 10 begins tonight at 11:45pm.

Guess you better start making some friends. 8-)

The Eliminator just went to war.

----------------------------------------------------------

OLD

It seems I underestimated you. Overall, you worked well in teams and there were minimal eliminations. Those that took place were a mixture of backstabbings and miscommunication.

Still, it's every man for himself, so the fact the field has been thinned even slightly can only be good news for remaining players.

Firstly, a short aside. The Eliminator will be suspended over the weekend. Sort of. But more on that later. It will properly resume on Monday. But tomorrow (Friday) is still a full day of play.

The following have been eliminated today, on Day 7:

Eliminated List wrote:Look Over There
Jango
Minty14
Joer
The Alchemist Penguin
JK

The following players have won LEGENDARY EXEMPTION STATUS due to their mastery of the rules. They now must sit Day 8 out, and while they are permitted to post once or twice in the thread, it is politely requested that they do not spam it:

Legendary Exemption Status wrote:Spindash
SpaceJebus
Huw Jazz
DML

Cuban Pete
RandomHero
Mafro
Red

Drunken_Master
NGE
rogwilco
OnlyShallow

HrC
FatDaz
mcjihge2
Pancake

Day 8

Runs from Midnight to Midnight

Got used to the idea of being in teams? Good. Because now you're all against each other once more.

Or are you?

You will have learned, over these past 8 days, that The Eliminator is a treacherous game. A lethal game. At times, a deceptive game. But, you are about to learn, there is so much more to The Eliminator than violence, danger and word counts.

It is also about democracy.

Today, you can kick back and not worry about having to post on a certain page, or within a certain vicinity of another player, watching who is online, anticipating peoples' moves. No no. The next task is a different kind of stress. A laid back stress. It's Friday, after all.

And with that, I give you ... Day 8:

DAY 8 RULES

'The Vote'

1) You will all submit via PM the following:

- In order of preference from most to least, votes for the 5 players you would like to see Eliminated out of the current crop (i.e those that are not exempt).
- In order of preference from most to least, votes for the 5 players you would like to see have LEGENDARY EXEMPTION STATUS for Day 9.

Example:

Dear Mockmaster:

My votes for the Eliminations:

5) Brucie Bonus
4) archibald thistleswift
3) ferreros
2) ET
1) Lordieth

My votes for Exemption:

5) Mockmaster
4) Mocky
3) Mocko
2) Mocker
1) Mastermock

5 is the guy in that list you would most like to see eliminated/exempt. 1 is the least.

I will tabulate the votes, adding up the values using a points system that correlates to the contestants placings on each list. If it comes to a draw, then I will initiate a tie-vote. I will inform you of the details if this should occur.

On Saturday, I will announce which 5 players have been eliminated, and which 5 players have been given Exemption for Day 9.

You cannot vote for yourself.
You cannot vote for the same player more than once.
You cannot vote for the same player to be eliminated and made exempt.
You cannot vote for people who are exempt from Day 8

And needless to say, Exempt players have no vote.

2) You must post once in the thread to say you have submitted your votes. There is no word minimum or maximum.

Failure to comply with Rules 1) and 2) will result in your own elimination.

#Do you feel the power, Of the Eliminator...
Do you have the skill...and the will?

Do you have the speed, the strength, the heart to be a winner? It's not for beginners.
Deep down in your soul. Can you win the Eliminator?

Gotta move like a streetwise fighter. Gotta face the fire of the tiger.
Gotta give your all to win. Ready or not, let the challenge begin.

Can you match the strength of the Eliminator? Do you have the fire within you?
Do you have the heart of a lion? Do you have the power in your soul?

Gotta move with lightning speed. Feel the strength for what you need.
Gotta take it on the chin. Gotta love it, love to fight and win.#

The list of players for Day 8:

Prototype
Rightey
StayingDead
Corazon
Ecno
Dr. Ian Malcom
Drumstick
Johnny Blaze
Psychic
Hero Of Canton
Dr. Clench
Phoenix Tennant
JV
Dalax
White Rabbit
Zartan
Denster
karlprof
LewisD
Hexx
more heat than light
Octoroc
Clarkman
Roonmastor
Pred
Rog
Banjo
NBK
The Crimson Clown
AJ Styles

----------------------------------------------------------------

OLD - IGNORE

Day 6 is almost up. By my calculations, only one person hasn't posted. If he does decide to post between now and 11:30pm, then I will fit him into Day 7.

Nevertheless:

The following were eliminated today, on Day 6:

shas'la ...The Brave but Crazy Soul Who Posted First - eliminated by Drumstick
Stig - eliminated by Johnny Blaze
Doug Rocket - eliminated by Pyshic
A.I. - eliminated by Hero Of Canton
Dark Dragon 64 - eliminated by Dr. Clench
puppet-boy - eliminated by Phoenix Tennant
FirstSecond - eliminated by JV
El Diablo Rojo 52 - eliminated by Dalax
pretentious_moi - eliminated himself by not posting his name in bold
Puffin - eliminated by Denster
snowcannon - eliminated by karlprof
Commander Jameson - did not post

The following have achieved LEGENDARY EXEMPTION STATUS and can sit Day 7 out safely:

Drumstick
Johnny Blaze
Psychic
Hero Of Canton
Dr. Clench
Phoenix Tennant
JV
Dalax
White Rabbit
Zartan
Denster
karlprof

Day 7

Below are the rules and the list of players contesting Day 7. Read everything carefully.

Day 7 begins at Midnight and ends at 11:30pm

Until now, you have relied on only yourself to survive. Your own wits, skills and hunger for victory. Let's see just how good you are. Let's see how you cope when your fate is not just in your own hands, but in the hands of ....others.

There are 40 of you actively playing on Day 7. As you will see below, I have divided you into 10 groups of 4. After reading the rules, make a note of who is in your team as it is of vital importance.

Day 7 Rules

1) Everyone must post once in the thread and your post must be a minimum of 20 words. There is no maximum.
2) A minimum of 3 out of the 4 in your team must post on the same page (they do not have to be successive posts). As long as this occurs, those 3 team members go safely through to the next Day. If the 4th guy doesn't post on the same page as the others in his team, he gets ELIMINATED.

However, IF all 4 of your team posts on the same page, the entire team wins LEGENDARY EXEMPTION STATUS for Day 8.

If you fail Rules 1 and 2, your ENTIRE TEAM gets eliminated.

Incidentally, in the case of 3 team members posting on one page and the 4th missing out, as long as the 3 have posted 20 words (on the same page), it's ok, they don't have to rely on the 4th person to post 20 words on a different page. Otherwise the 4th person could easily get revenge for being screwed over by his team-mates by simply not posting and eliminating the entire group. Which, although amusing, would break the game somewhat.

Panther Team
Corazon
Look Over There
Ecno
Dr. Ian Malcom

Owl Team
Cuban Pete
RandomHero
Mafro
Red

Dolphin Team
Prototype
Rightey
The Alchemist Penguin
StayingDead

Gerbil Team
LewisD
Hexx
more heat than light
Joer

Sloth Team
Drunken_Master
NGE
rogwilco
OnlyShallow

Rabbit Team
HrC
FatDaz
mcjihge2
Pancake

Snake Team
Octoroc
JK
Clarkman
Roonmastor

Bat Team
Minty14
Pred
Rog
Banjo

Gorilla Team
NBK
The Crimson Clown
AJ Styles
Jango

Stoat Team
Spindash
SpaceJebus
Huw Jazz
DML

Day 7 requires coordination and communication if you want to survive. How you go about that is your own business. My advice to you is not to do anything rash or hasty or panicky. You have 23 and a half hours.

That is all.

------------------------------------------------------

DAY 6 - OLD, IGNORE

Congrats to those contestants who have made it to Day 6.

The following....did not:

Eliminated List

Screwed up a double post:
Turok

Failed to post on successive pages:
MCN
Alex
Nova
Adam "Ok Folks, looks like it's time to own Day 5" Pollard
Stu
jimbojango
bigcheez2k3
Jaxley
mic
starbreaker
B_S_A
tomvek
Jimmy Shedders

They did well to make it this far. But, in this game, you only get something for coming first. And frankly, we've still got a way to go.

Before we move on to Day 6 rules, well done to:

Spindash
SpaceJebus
Huw Jazz
DML
Corazon
Look Over There

You 6 contestants have all won LEGENDARY EXEMPTION STATUS from Day 6 and are safe until Day 7 due to your mastery of the rules. You must ignore Day 6 completely and not partake in the contest. Feel free to post in the thread if you wish, but do not post more than once per page as I do not want you interfering too much with the next set of rules.

The rest of you (those in the list below) must adhere to the Day 6 Rules (scroll down to view them).

Hero Of Canton
White Rabbit
Johnny Blaze
RandomHero
Psychic
Snowcannon
Ecno
Rightey
denster
Stig
Commander Jameson
Dark Dragon 64
JV
OnlyShallow
rogwilco
mcjihge2
StayingDead
Pred
Prototype
Rog
Red
Phoenix Tennant
shas'la
The Alchemist Penguin
The Crimson Clown
Cuban Pete
Roonmastor
Mafro
LewisD
Joer
Dalax
NGE
Hexx
El Diablo Rojo 52
Drunken_Master
Zartan
pretentious_moi
HRC
Minty14
Puffin
FirstSecond
more heat than light
Doug Rocket
puppet-boy
JK
Octoroc
Banjo
AJ Styles
FatDaz
Dr.Clench
Clarkman
Pancake
NBK
Drumstick
Jango
A.I.
Dr. Ian Malcom
karlprof

DAY 6 RULES

There are 4 Rules for Day 6:

1) You must post ONCE in the thread during the course of the day. Day 6 is from Midnight until 11:30pm the next night.
2) Your post must contain a picture of your current avatar and a minimum of 6 words (no maximum)

For example:

Mockmaster's Post wrote:Image

You may be a King or a little road sweeper but sooner or later you dance with the Reaper.

Failure to adhere to rules 1) and 2) will mean automatic Elimination.

Oh and if you don't have an avatar, then you must instead post your name in bold. e.g

pretentious moi's Post wrote:pretentious moi

row row row your boat, gently.

3) Now, the MOST IMPORTANT RULE, but at the same time, an optional one. If you manage to fulfil the first 2 rules within 1 minute of the previous poster having done so, the previous poster will be ELIMINATED, and you cannot then be eliminated by the next player.

For example:

bigcheez posts this at 7:58pm:

bigcheez wrote:Image

This game's so gooseberry fool, this game's so crap. Woo hoo!

But Dalax is the next poster and manages to post this at 7:59pm:

Dalax wrote:Image

I'm a human beatbox, short and stout, here is my handle, here is my spout.

In this case, bigcheez would be eliminated and Dalax has survived for the day. Let's Celebrate Good Times Come On

Now, just one more rule:

4) ANY visual evidence of edited posts nullifies an elimination attempt on another player. So, using the example above, if Dalax only posted 5 words by mistake, went back and edited his post to add a 6th word but someone had posted after him and the editing of his post was visible, bigcheez would escape with his life intact. Breaking this rule won't result in your own elimination but it will leave you open to an elimination attempt on your own life by the next player.

Two extra things to note:

- If you manage to personally eliminate someone, as well as being safe for the rest of Day 6, you win LEGENDARY EXEMPTION STATUS for Day 7. So in the example above, Dalax would have done this. So, there is a huge incentive to successfully eliminate another player. And there is no point in trying to eliminate a player who has successfully eliminated someone else.

- Posts from people not in the game or from players with immunity mean nothing as per Day 6 Rules. They will essentially be invisible posts. So a player can't craftily get a mate to post directly after them to ensure they aren't eliminated.

And lastly - Anything not mentioned in the rules is fair game.

So, there you have it. Never before in the course of the storied history of The Eliminator have you, the player, had so much direct power. You all have a chance to personally influence the eliminations this time. The question is, at what cost?

Although I think the real question is....who's brave enough to post first? Someone has to :lol:

Let the slaughter commence.

------------------------------------------

DAY 5 (IGNORE - OLD)

Well done to those of you who have made it to Day 5. If your name is below, you made it. If you've been eliminated, you'll see on the massive Page 1 list. The contestants have been whittled down further, but nothing dramatic. Perhaps that will change with the next set of rules...

You may recall that yesterday, Day 4, you had a choice. Either post in successive posts, or post on separate pages.

Now you will learn the ultimate CONSEQUENCES of your decisions.

You MUST read the following rules carefully, as there are now two sets of them, depending on the road you chose to travel down. If you follow the wrong set of rules, you WILL be eliminated.

Group 1 Rules wrote:First, to those of you who chose to post on separate pages on Day 4.

These rules apply to you:

DAY 5 RULES

1) You must post twice in the thread during the course of the day, in successive posts, one after the other. So, the opposite of what you did on Day 4.
2) Your posts must consist of at least 6 words each. There is no maximum. Emoticon and picture usage is allowed but does not contribute to your word count.

Rules apply to the following:

Johnny Blaze
RandomHero
Psychic
Spindash
Snowcannon
Ecno
Rightey
Turok
denster
Stig
Commander Jameson
Dark Dragon 64
JV
OnlyShallow
rogwilco
mcjihge2

Group 2 Rules wrote:To those of you that decided to post in successive posts on Day 4.

These rules apply to you:

DAY 5 RULES

1) You must post twice in the thread during the day and the posts MUST be on separate pages. But with one small stipulation. These pages must be successive. Example: If you post your first post on page 37, your second post MUST be somewhere on page 38. So, the opposite of what you did on Day 4, but with a slight tweak.
2) Your posts must consist of at least 6 words each. There is no maximum. Emoticon and picture usage is allowed but does not contribute to your word count.

Rules apply to the following:

Jaxley
StayingDead
Pred
Jimmy Shedders
Prototype
MCN
Rog
Red
Phoenix Tennant
shas'la
The Alchemist Penguin
The Crimson Clown
Cuban Pete
tomvek
Roonmastor
Mafro
Alex
LewisD
Joer
Dalax
NGE
Hexx
DML
El Diablo Rojo 52
Drunken_Master
Zartan
pretentious_moi
HRC
Stu
Minty14
Puffin
SpaceJebus
FirstSecond
more heat than light
Doug Rocket
Nova
puppet-boy
bigcheez2k3
JK
Octoroc
Banjo
Corazon
AJ Styles
FatDaz
Dr.Clench
Clarkman
Adam Pollard
Pancake
NBK
Drumstick
starbreaker
Look Over There
Jango
A.I.
mic
Huw Jazz
Dr. Ian Malcom
karlprof
B_S_A
jimbojango

Oh, and remember. Beyond the rules that have been set, anything goes.

Both groups still have the chance to achieve LEGENDARY EXEMPTION STATUS from the next day’s Eliminations by posting successively and on separate pages in combination. Doing so still achieves the specific criteria of your group’s rules. The deadline is Midnight.

The following contestants have automatically made it to Day 6 by achieving LEGENDARY EXEMPTION STATUS. They need not post in the thread at all during Day 5, but they can if they want to, as much as they like (without spamming it), and without having to adhere to any rules. Not that they would really have much need to, unless they wanted to try and sabotage other players, which is perfectly allowed because of their status. These players are:

Hero Of Canton and White Rabbit

Thank you for your time. Day 5 begins at Midnight (GMT) and ends at 11:45pm the following night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY 4 RULES (old)

Read these very carefully.

1) You must post TWICE in this thread during the course of Day 4. Day 4 ends at MIDNIGHT exactly.
2) Your 2 posts must either be directly after each other or on different pages.
3) Both posts must consist of words, and there must be at least 6 words in each post. That's a minimum of 6 words, in each post. There is NO maximum.
4) Emoticon and picture usage is allowed but will not contribute to your 6 word minimums for each of your 2 posts.

If any of these rules are broken, you will be ELIMINATED.

Day 4 FAQs

Q. What happens if my posts are directly after each other AND on separate pages?

A. Don't worry, that counts as adhering to the rules. Plus, if you do this, it counts as a special super bonus, and you win LEGENDARY EXEMPTION STATUS and will be automatically exempt from Elimination on the next day (DAY 5), no matter what happens.

----------------------------------------

Welcome.

Welcome to:

There can be only One.

Below is a list of every single person who has posted on GRcade.

Each day, forumites will be ELIMINATED.

To avoid elimination over the first few days, you must simply post in this thread once a day. At the end of each day I will remove all those from the list that broke the rules and inform you of who has failed to survive the Eliminator.

You can still post as normal in other threads, that doesn't affect this game.

After a few days I will CHANGE THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT, i.e. it won't simply be about posting in the thread. You'll have to do something else. But that's further down the line.

Eventually we will be whittled down to the few hardcore players.

The last one standing will win a cool prize.

So, you just have to ask yourself ONE question:

Can YOU survive the...Eliminator?

#Do you feel the power, Of the Eliminator...
Do you have the skill...and the will?

Do you have the speed, the strength, the heart to be a winner? It's not for beginners.
Deep down in your soul. Can you win the Eliminator?

Gotta move like a streetwise fighter. Gotta face the fire of the tiger.
Gotta give your all to win. Ready or not, let the challenge begin.

Can you match the strength of the Eliminator? Do you have the fire within you?
Do you have the heart of a lion? Do you have the power in your soul?

Gotta move with lightning speed. Feel the strength for what you need.
Gotta take it on the chin. Gotta love it, love to fight and win.
#

Lastly, I'd like to thank you all for signing up. I'm pretty sure this is a record signup for any forum game in the history of GR or GRcade.

Players (listed by decreasing postcount for the statisticians amongst you, and divided into groups):

Group A Survivors

Hexx
Jaxley
Denster
MCN
Drunken_Master
Hero of Canton
Drumstick
StayingDead
A.I.
Freak Out Requiem IV - Eliminated Day 4
Jimmy Shedders
Corazon
A J Styles
Commander Jameson
LewisD

Group B Survivors

Phoenix Tennant
Mind Crime - Eliminated Day 4
Mafro
El Diablo Rojo 52
Prototype
Joer
Pred
Karlprof
Craig - broke post limit - Eliminated Day 4
Stu
Dr. Ian Malcolm

Group C Survivors

Rightey
Octoroc

Brerlappins little hat - Eliminated Day 4
Banjo
Spindash
Nova
DML
JV
Cuban Pete
The Alchemist Penguin

Group D Survivors

bigcheez2k3
Pancake
Roonmastor
Rog
FatDaz
Jango
puppetBoy
tomvek
Look Over There
Stig
Johnny Blaze
Adam Pollard
Dark Dragon 64
more heat than light
Turok

Group E Survivors

JK
The Crimson Clown
Red
Brick Tamlin - Eliminated Day 4
Puffin

Group F Survivors

Clarkman
Minty14
mcjihge2
Dowbocop - Eliminated Day 4
Huw Jazz
shas'la
Psychic

Group G Survivors

Captian Kil
OnlyShallow

Group H Survivors

Zartan
NGE
FirstSecond
SpaceJebus
RandomHero
rogwilco
Dr.Clench
White Rabbit

Group I Survivors

Doug Rocket
Drawlight - Eliminated Day 4

Group J Survivors

HrC
Starbreaker

Group K Survivors

Alex
Snowcannon

Mr Plough - Eliminated Day 4

Group L Survivors

Avon - Eliminated Day 4
DaLax
mic

Group M Survivors

B_S_A
BobbyDigital - Eliminated Day 4

Group N Survivors

NBK
Ecno

Group O Survivors

pretentious moi

Group P Survivors

NONE

Group Q Survivors

NONE

Group R Survivors
jimbojango

Group S Survivors

NONE

Group T Survivors

NONE

PREVIOUSLY ELIMINATED PLAYERS:

shas'la - Eliminated Day 5
Stig - Eliminated Day 5
Doug Rocket - Eliminated Day 5
A.I. - Eliminated Day 5
Dark Dragon 64 - Eliminated Day 5
puppet-boy - Eliminated Day 5
FirstSecond - Eliminated Day 5
El Diablo Rojo 52 - Eliminated Day 5
pretentious_moi - Eliminated Day 5
Puffin - Eliminated Day 5
snowcannon - Eliminated Day 5
Commander Jameson - Eliminated Day 5

final-fx - did not post - ELIMINATED DAY 3
T9Flake - did not post - ELIMINATED DAY 3
jediDragon85 - double post - ELIMINATED DAY 3
smurphy - posted 13 words, over the 12 word limit - ELIMINATED DAY 3
Eighthours - ELIMINATED DAY 2
Cuttooth - ELIMINATED DAY 2
Germ. - ELIMINATED DAY 2
Mike Black - ELIMINATED DAY 2
John Galt - ELIMINATED DAY 2
Albear - ELIMINATED DAY 2
Ario - ELIMINATED DAY 2
Deception - ELIMINATED DAY 2
CrashHornet - ELIMINATED DAY 2
Beans - ELIMINATED DAY 2
Barley - did not meet required minimum word count of 3 rods - ELIMINATED DAY 2
St Nick - ELIMINATED DAY 2
Herb - multiple post infringement - ELIMINATED DAY 2
Gandalf - multiple post infringement - ELIMINATED DAY 2
Madness - ELIMINATED DAY 2
Link - ELIMINATED DAY 2

Anung Un Rama
Sarge

Memento Mori - Multiple posts infringement (DAY 1 Elimination)
Alvin Flummux
JiggerJay
KKLEIN
chalkitdown

Daniel
Cropolite
Gil-Martin

Chris
DrDoom
Green Gecko
Henke
Oh Teh Noes

suzzopher
Mini E
Shadow
Skarjo
Cal

E-Man
Tragic Magic

sw26
TheTurnipKing
Hulohot
Garth
Steve
consolegaming

jamcc
TravelJug
PsychoPriest - facepalm (DAY 1 Elimination)
tnman
Loire
something fishy
F-Heonix

Dodems - too few words infringement (DAY 1 Elimination)
Igor
$ilva $hadow
pedro
Alpha eX

Fatal Exception
Return_of_the_STAR
Charles Manson

JNR
Danzig
Poncho

IRON NAN
This is me breathing
FishFingers
Rik

aaronayl1
Peter Crisp

rinks
Kanbei - multiple post infringement (DAY 1 Elimination)
Nathanbrains
cooldawn
Ookami

Forest
Alkaline
captain red dog

Benj
Is this it?
satriales
emilythestrange
Pilch
Raze
Extralife
NickSCFC
Insert 10p to continue

Akai XIII
laggyjim
Lotus
Fruits Punch Samurai
Tineash
Oxx
bear
OLIN

AerisHime
Phatman
Abs
Dangerblade
Neo Cortex
Scantona
IronHide

Winckle
samoza
magicmilner
Jazzem
Xeno
Dante
Mr Yoshi
mario101
KazemI

Commander Shepard - multiple post infringement (DAY 1 Elimination)
Parksey
Raxicori
Agent47
PJ
closer

glowy69
Codename 47
IntergalacticSpacePenguin
Pan
DaveDS
kuliand

TigaSefi

Bigerich
PCCD

DPAD Dave
Slayerx
Neph
LewieP
Scotticus Erroticus
Boo!
Seven

SugarDave
IGM
Jam-Master Jay
outoftime101
SchminkyPinky
DrPepperMan
Nook29
Cyburn2
reactant mob driven
Carlos
Herr Dark Wolf

Red 5 stella
TYSON
rawandpeace
hideous_enigma
Tom1882

BAKA
floydfreak
Rubix78
Rex Kramer
marillion Col

Protest Singer
kazanova_Frankenstein
TruGamez
DeckardRunner
Mogster
Tafdolphin
Ord
Coconut Bob
Adam231

Dandy Kong - posted youtube video (DAY 1 Elimination)
Outrunner
PES Fan
Exit 12
Dalagonash
Yoshimi

ELIMINATED:
Sandycoin
the yattering - multiple post infringement (DAY 1 Elimination)
RogueLeader
Cubeamania
Weapon of Choice
That's not a growth
President Evil
i.mosfet
Yorkcityknight
Gib

Photek
Judoscar
jambot
3SS3X BO1
mitch
ScouseStevmed
Slartibartfast
<]:^D
KingK
The Crimson Reaper
Zerudaaaaa!
Raedus
mrsharpshooter
The Grassy knoll
Balloon Sod
Windswept-Scotsman
Meh.

BTB
SuperFinal
gaminglegend
Twitchynipples
Knoyleo
Benji Dude
Use_The_Forks
Drej
Mr.Jeff

black stig
Belligerent Ghoul
xiisprime
Dr. Buckles
Rex McGee
Cats Hate Mangos
Lonestar
Absolutely Zero
TornadoShaun
teh bork
ROFL Harris
karl_fletcher
Infamous Nikko
Space Viking
Echarin
Mactiho
Krafty
Lee
Fry

MrBrown
Adam Ash
~Earl Grey~
Pell

Gario
Heskimo
darksideby182
Spike
LongHairStu
cheekyjay87
Shocker

Razilez
franklk
Fargo
PurplePenguin
blackoutHERO
Bene
Legends
Stargazer
Doug
Nibble
Yardbird
evanswolves
Midtown
irishguy2008
randomguy
Luke_25

CrystalGipsy
ItsNotLupus
LewisVoigtlanderFord
Poobik the Hare
Ethel
Await Rescue
game_pro
qupe
Skullfire
xPEZZAx
Nanook
ignition
Monkey Man
Witcher
Moggy

Vincent Vega
PatSharpsMullet
Warioman
Andrew Mills
BID0
Vesparian
EnragedYogi
SillySprout
Uppa
Finish.Last
Ed

Vishvanath
Magius
akijones
Lazy Fair
Kinetic
Jenko
Wiggy G32
SleepyOne
Will Forcefield
Mr G
Plurbs
TS2Master
Omo
andythevillan
Jimmy Sizzle
Moderator Sir Geoff
fathom
Cheeky Devlin
Super-Quicksand

SC
HitmanMiles
Natural
Master James
spikey
Shafto
Parkreiner
Godzilla

lex-man
Hime123
jpatez
ShadowKhan
Shafto
poshrule_uk
jj_hunsecker
Shalashaska

nsm
eclectic
timble
WKD
No:1 Final Fantasy Fan
GM
void
HailToTheKingBaby!
Lollie
Zombitedesade
The-plumbers-dungarees
andretmzt
Lenty
Darth Jack
Hound
Lime
AlexHarman

Infibeyen
Godslayer

Andrew_version1
Ryan0rz
Jonathan86
beans3999
Ninja
speedboatchase
Stez
Chewie
Raide
Thor
BOR
Matt_P
superfurryfox
Zellery
Potterton
Starwulf
ladybayred
Songwriter
Miguel007
foggle

Sparky
Ish'kawa
mork
Jus Luke

Red Yoshi - posted a picture (DAY 1 Elimination)
Pokémon
Darren_z33
ianf
Héctor Chumpitaz

datamonkey
net_slayer
Holpil
Casper_
Matsuo Kaibutsu
a
F!5H
Soulfinger
therockett
Harry Ola
Dienamite
CloudDog23
monomaniacpat
Zonaverdi
Scotticus
The Baron Of Rhymes
mike_hayes
gafgalash
RetroEd
Johnny Jalfrezi
Lord Crump
benizioni
Bretty
P-Dogg
duckthatbites
FatBob
Sander
JayGo

Sayer

mokeyjoe
Jenuall
HugoP
Dualshock_TY
DeadFish
Haden
mysteriousdave
Gorrable
Call and Answer
massimo
Shime Waza
mouseninja
trelliz
Pi
Unsung
Schumi
The Xbox Slayer
Rodders9
Jam
Rich
Kiock
jonp
John Matrix
bloop
Ariondax
Arse
Ropes
RX Burn8
Supachipz
Grum

Errol
Airmax
addsy0
toppin1985
vicar in a tutu
ontwofronts
monkee
Gyurcsany
Skillbot
Cattanomics
souljacked
silkwormfail
peckish
Houmous
Fm
Danielle
Chaos
Cojiro
R3DH3AD
SerialCeler
Ed Mosbey
Atreyu
zXe
The Watching Artist
jules100
oldskool
sadge
stevefable
melatonin

Fazarelli
mad_dwarfer
SinjonSmythe
mrbrightside
hella85
Dblock
bimbam
chanticleer
bink64
hamm sandwich
Christian
Darren
fun
Teo
resurgam
Herpes
andy
plaido
Wedgie
Panda
Sonic
Lynx
Leeky
Chad McPowerade
Towering_Hobbit
Playtendo 360
Maxirugi
Gamezville
saber_tooth
Shawks

king_spoon_ian
Hyperchaos
JamesGJFX
Raz23
Robbodude
lardycol
Nathan Wind
KjGarly
mr.sark
new*allusion
Mark
Hazo1
Saint of Killers
Insatiable
wildphantom
jimmbob
Hawky
Tanooki
BigMouthStrike
lbeeb
chickenwings147
Fulgore
Chocolate Salamander

Last edited by Mockmaster on Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:28 am, edited 109 times in total.
Skippy
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Eliminator: DAY 1
by Skippy » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:22 am

:fp:

Hexx
Joined in 2008

by Hexx » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:22 am

Well I've already broken the rule for today :(

FirstSecond
Joined in 2008

by FirstSecond » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:22 am

Good idea for a thread, I guess this counts as my post, cyas next time.

Cuttooth
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

by Cuttooth » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:24 am

Well alright then.

Mockmaster
Joined in 2008

by Mockmaster » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:24 am

Hexx wrote:Well I've already broken the rule for today :(

No, you're ok so far. I forgot to mention you can still post as normal in other threads as much as you like. This thread, you can only post once in. You are still in! Seems we already have our first casualty though. :(

Captian Kil
Joined in 2008

by Captian Kil » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:25 am

Isn't this just incredibility easy and pointless

spam +1

Last edited by Captian Kil on Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jiggles wrote:What even is money?
Beans
Joined in 2008

by Beans » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:25 am

What an odd idea

Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

by Drumstick » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:26 am

I will survive... I will survive!

Check out my YouTube channel!
One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image Image
Denster
Joined in 2008

by Denster » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:27 am

Ah the first forum game from Mocky. Like all of his others it will fall on its arse.
But hey, no reason not to join in. I'd like to end my one and only post for today in this thread by saying good luck to everyone. And remember its not about winners and losers its about posting shite for the amusement of many.

Snowcannon
Joined in 2008

by Snowcannon » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:27 am

+1 yeah spam rules

Last edited by Snowcannon on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Starbreaker
Joined in 2008

by Starbreaker » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:27 am

Group M?! That's the same strawberry floating group as Thanatos.

Superking
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mr Plough

by Superking » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:29 am

You've put a lot of effort into such a stupid game

One's never alone with a rubber duck
Red Devil
Joined in 2008

by Red Devil » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:33 am

I have posted now.

Drunken_Master
Joined in 2008

by Drunken_Master » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:34 am

fucketty, strawberry float, strawberry floating, strawberry float, strawberry float.

Prime Directives : Prosecute those who steal memes from other forums. :fp:
Stig
Joined in 2008

by Stig » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:35 am

Well I've certainly missed Mocky's "Bored at work threads" anyway :lol: .

Red Yoshi
Joined in 2008
AKA: Echo

by Red Yoshi » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:36 am

the yattering
Joined in 2008

by the yattering » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:37 am

abcd
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
AKA: abcd

by abcd » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:37 am

This seems like a hell of a lot of administration.

thousand yard stare
Joined in 2008

by thousand yard stare » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:40 am

This is how you cope with a presentation gone awry? Me, I'd be hitting the bottle. I hope you're going somewhere with this, Mockman.

Return to “Archive”